IA Rep Ted Gassman (R): Make Divorce Really Hard Or Teen Girls Will Be Sluts

Link

“This basically is an attempt on my part to keep fathers in the home," Gassman said. “I sincerely believe that the family is the foundation of this nation and this nation will go the direction of our families. If our families break up, so will this nation."[...] Representative Gassman said the issue is “near and dear" to his heart because his daughter and son-in-law recently divorced, putting his granddaughter at risk. “There’s a 16-year-old girl in this whole mix now. Guess what? What are the possibilities of her being more promiscuous?" Gassman said. “What are the possibilities of all these other things surrounding her life that a 16-year-old girl, with hormones raging, can get herself into?"
WTF? Really? P.S. I like the update.

If this turkey really sees the family as a solution to many of todays problems; he should act to ensure that the parents are able to get secure jobs that pay enough to raise a family.

The last thing I would do to score some political points would be to ruin my granddaughter’s reputation by calling her a potential harlot. This has nothing to do with no fault divorce and Rep. gasbag knows it. What a cheap shot!
Cap’t Jack

>>“There’s a 16-year-old girl in this whole mix now. Guess what? What are the possibilities of her being more promiscuous?" Gassman said.<<
Uhhhh…what damned business is that of his? If somebody wants to cross her legs forever or have at it and have fun with anybody she likes, so long as this person is of legal age, that is entirely her concern!

So, he’s admitting that his sixteen year old grand daughter is already promiscuous, but he’s worried about her becoming more promiscuous??? :bug:
Occam

I wonder what this clowns response to these stats would be: http://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Divorce_Statistics_by_Religion
I’m no good with stats, but the breakout is a little skewed because there are so many different divisions of “religion” compared to a single for atheist/agn. Also, divorce amongst atheist/agn while not good, is still just a breaking of a civil agreement. Divorce for the religious is a breaking of religious vows, etc. Very different, and so in a sense a religous divorce counts as worse in this context.

So, he's admitting that his sixteen year old grand daughter is already promiscuous, but he's worried about her becoming more promiscuous??? :bug: Occam
It makes you wonder about where his dirty little mind is creeping....like in her bedroom.. 8-/

The stupid is strong in that one!