I want to learn about and share my psychic dream experiences

Hello, I joined this website today in hope that it is an intelligent place to learn about and share my experiences witb some psychic dreams that I have had which i do not understand. I live in central Texas, 39 years

You’re in luck. Share with us your dreams. Some of the best minds in the world are here to study your experiences with you.

I don’t think you will like these forums very much. They are populated mostly by skeptics. I, for example, do not believe in anything, at all, being supernatural. But if that does not bother you, then, it would be great to have new, and hopefully meaningful, input.

Howdy Am Karim Introducing my self Cheers

Hi, Professor.

Hi everyone!

Hi

Could you share some of these experiences with us.

Hi, my name is Jessica I am a professional social media marketer, I am working with new century plumbing and heating these days, where you can find all types of your desired plumbing services. Whether it is bathroom plumbing , bathroom installation , electric shower, oil tank replacement , radiator replacement etc. I love to enhance and polish my skills and want to explore new things in the social media world.