Hi

I have always been interested in the paranormal sinch 12.And have always wanted to talk with other people who believe the other way around to not be biased.Hope to chat with you soon.

I’m interested in the paranormal, too. Always have been. I love comic books and movies and television shows about supernatural creatures or people with superhuman powers. These things make for interesting plot devices in fiction. It’s just a shame that they don’t seem to exist in real life. Let’s talk about it.

I have always been interested in the paranormal sinch 12.And have always wanted to talk with other people who believe the other way around to not be biased.Hope to chat with you soon.
Fantasy and pretending is great for entertainment but not so for the reality we face in life.
If you’re looking for people who believe in the paranormal, you’ve come to the wrong place. We’re critical thinkers and skeptics here. L
If you read my first post again it says i want to talk to people who DO NOT believe in the paranormal so i wont be biased.That is the whole reason i came here.

Hi all Im new here too

Hey Colt. Jump in anywhere.