I want to hear Any of your ,TRUE SASQUATCH,BIGFOOT ENCOUNTERS..PLEASE BE KIND TO 1 ANOTHER

I am determined to see a sasquatch in my life,I am goin back to school just so I can have a career that allows me to be near or around these creatures…Its a strange world not everything is BLACK & WHITE…

Good luck with that. They are said to be most common in the Pacific northwest, Oregon and Washington. But as I understand it, reports have been made in almost every state. South Carolina has something called a “skunk ape” I think.

It’s good to want things

I am determined to see a sasquatch in my life,I am goin back to school just so I can have a career that allows me to be near or around these creatures...Its a strange world not everything is BLACK & WHITE..
Just curious...what career is that? And I take it you already believe they exist?

Nature photographers hide out in wilderness with cameras ready all the time. Wonder why they never saw one.

Most people have never encountered any, and the few who say they have seem to be lying.

Oh, wait a second. I think I can save you a lot of time and trouble. Is there a zoo where you live? Do they have bears? If so, congratulations – you’ve seen a Sasquatch!

Oh, wait a second. I think I can save you a lot of time and trouble. Is there a zoo where you live? Do they have bears? If so, congratulations -- you've seen a Sasquatch! http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/bigfoot_eyeshine_a_contradiction/
LMAO. I love Atheists' humor and cynicism. Also, not to be mean or anything but let's not forget that some of our brothers and sister look just like that. So maybe they should head to downtown to catch a glimpse of one. LOL.
LMAO. I love Atheists' humor and cynicism. Also, not to be mean or anything but let's not forget that some of our brothers and sister look just like that. So maybe they should head to downtown to catch a glimpse of one. LOL.
Cynicism? Where? It would be great if we discovered another species of primate roaming around in the forests. It's just that it seems much more likely to me that people are seeing bears in the dark and letting their imaginations run away with them. Hey, show me a good picture of a bigfoot and I'll believe it.

English is not my first language. I didn’t think cynicism is always bad? I personally don’t always see it that way, at least. And right on for rest of your post.

English is not my first language. I didn't think cynicism is always bad? I personally don't always see it that way, at least. And right on for rest of your post.
Yes, Cynic and cynical are generally disparaging words, describing someone who is pessimistic and always thinks the worst of people.
English is not my first language. I didn't think cynicism is always bad? I personally don't always see it that way, at least. And right on for rest of your post.
Yes, Cynic and cynical are generally disparaging words, describing someone who is pessimistic and always thinks the worst of people. Thanks so much!

EXTRA, EXTRA read all about it. Yeti genetic testing confirms that . . .

So much for the abominable snowman. Study finds that ‘yeti’ DNA belongs to bears By Sid Perkins Nov. 28, 2017 , 7:01 PM http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/11/so-much-abominable-snowman-study-finds-yeti-dna-belongs-bears To find out for sure, Lindqvist and her colleagues took a more thorough look at the mtDNA of as many samples of supposed yeti remains as she could get her hands on. Some were obtained when she worked with a U.K. production crew on the 2016 documentary Yeti or Not?, which sought to sift fact from folklore. The filmmakers got hold of a tooth and some hair collected on the Tibetan Plateau in the late 1930s, as well as a sample of scat from Italian mountaineer Reinhold Messner’s museum in the Tyrolean Alps. More recent samples included hair collected in Nepal by a nomadic herdsman and a leg bone found by a spiritual healer in a cave in Tibet. The team also analyzed samples recently collected from several subspecies of bears native to the area, including the Himalayan brown bear, the Tibetan brown bear, and the black bear. Altogether, the scientists analyzed 24 samples, including nine purported to be from yeti. Of the nine “yeti" samples, eight turned out to be from bears native to the area, the researchers report today in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B. The other sample came from a dog. Similar studies of hair samples supposedly related to North America’s big hairy hominid, the sasquatch (aka Bigfoot), have revealed that those fibers came from bears, horses, dogs, and a variety of other creatures—even a human.

Hello, I like to navigate on Google Earth and I found a rather disturbing image which resembles the face of big foot can you guide me on the fact or is it just an optical illusion.

Back Story;

In the mid to late 1990’s; I had been living and working with one of my older brothers, building houses in the Washington State coastal town of Ocean Shores. Several homes where built for resale. Once a home was completed or once a major step in the building process had been done; We had made it a habit of taking a break and doing a backpacking trip. These trios where always done somewhere on the Olympic Peninsula. Sometimes a beach hike, sometimes inland. Enchanted Valley, Pony Bridge, Pacific Beach Trail or Pacific NorthWest Trail. This would be Jefferson County, the Northern portion.

One one particular trip out for some rest and recreation we decided this hike would be the stretch of trail that travels from Oil City at the mouth of the Hoh River, to Beach 3 just South La Push.

Once a hiker travels from the trail head, aolong the Hoh River and to it’s mouth opening up onto the Washington Coast; There is a series of “Heads” that impede the walk somewhat. The trail allows for most heads to be taken over land, or gives the option of hiking the beach and rounding the head. While the first head in the series; The one at the river’s mouth; there is no overland option and the head must be rounded “At extreme low tide only” So you have to get your timing just exactly right, or abort your travel until the next tide that allows. Usually you might have something like 30 minutes to round this head before a rapid tide shift. Well, this particular hike, my damn watch was off, and right as we where just at the point of the head we found ourselves becoming dangerously trapped by incoming September tide and breakers.

Our only option was to now scale the bluff or the face of the head and make it to the overland trail eventually. No easy task.

The Encounter Experience;

Once at the top of the bluff, we took a short break to take in some water, rest in the sun and dry off our sweat. We where both covered in Sword Fern spores, and we cleaned up the best we could. Once we where rested enough, we started our venture into the woodland and in search of the trail. The going was not easy. This is heavy woodland, lots of deadfall, no trail, and the terrain in a constant up steep slopes to a peak, and then down steep slopes into valley, and immediately right back up another slope. Repeat umpteen untold times. It’s remote.

Sun was setting and we still had not come across the trail. We set up camo the best we can; Clearing away as much of the larger debris making way for our small 2 man packing tent. Then we, (or I) make us a hot meal. We both get out our little packing stoves and my brother is tired, so I make our meal allowing him some rest. He places his stove unused next to his pack on the ground.

After our meal it is now well past dark and we open our bags up and hit the tent. Nit much comfort to be found here for a long night’s rest. The ground was still littered with debris, lumps and large bumps of ground protruded into any body part making contact with the ground. I’m not going to get much sleep. I open up a small paperback book that I kept stowed along in my rolled up bag when we went out and using the dimmed light from my lantern started to read, while my lovely older brother did all those things a man of his age does when he sleeps. Snoring and farting and there was no way I would be falling to sleep any time real soon. Note to self; Bring my own damn tent next time !

I had finally just got settled and comfortable enough, still reading; When my ears tuned into something. I couldn’t tell what it was really. Whatever it was it was being very stealth. it was not the sound of snapping twigs, it was noi animal call or sound, it was like someone had just snuck up on us. Then what had to be a very large knee started to lean right up against the side wall of the tent. It was very much as if a very large and tall man had been sort of kneeling or squatting right there outside the tent, and his knee was pressing against the tent fabric. this shape came in enough to be able to see the general bone structure and it sure did look just like a huge knee to me. Only the edges and boundaries had been slightly muted by what looked to me to be a lot of hair or fur. I froze in terror. I held breath and didn’t make a sound. I very badly wanted to wake my brother but honestly was just too scared to do anything at all but freeze. Things outside the tent where very quiet. I could hear and feel my heart pounding. Was that the soft sound of a breath I was hearing? Almost like a sniffing at a scent. There was something out there and it was really checking us out. Then the knee shape retreated fro the tent side and a very short moment later what I see is what I can only describe as the back side of 4 knuckles from the back of a very large hand. The knuckles where just above me and their well defined shape was coming thru the top of the tent. This shape paused briefly, moved back and forth slightly, and then glided along the entire length of the tent before disengaging. One second later what I hear is a distinct yet soft pad like trotting off. I was still pretty frozen and just plain scared. I just laid there remaining propped up on my elbow for as long as I could before finally waking my brother. We both got up, went outside the tent, made as much noise as we could and then pissed all over our campsite, and then crawled back in to talk about it. Finally I did get some sleep that night. In the morning when we got up, there was no sign of anything really. Nothing had seemed to be disturbed. If it where a black bear, it would have gotten at our packs at least.We where sloppy with our packs that night, mostly because it was dark I think and we didn’t want to deal with trying to hang them off a branch in the dark. Once we go about starting to cook a morning meal; I have my sove going and my brother is looking all around. His stove had been moved from where he had placed it the night before; And when he went to light it, he discovered that the fuel cap was missing. We both looked everywhere for that damn thing and couldn’t find it. After we ate and broke camp, refiling our backs with tent and bags, I was helping my brother get his pack on. It had been leaning against a large fallen tree. His pack is on and I’m helping him with some strap adjustments, when I notice a large weird sort of knot in one of the straps. I open the knot and there is the stoves fuel cap. This is just too bizarre and we talk about what ever the hell it was visiting us that night. then we hustle out as fast as we can.

Although I did not directly set eyes on any large mammal that night, as the fabric of the tent prevented that; There was some large mammal of some intelligence that came visiting that night. This experience changed some things for me. It took me from the place of being a maybe there is a large primate living out there to knowing that there sure as hell is something out there and it’s very unlike any other of the large mammals I know of.

Hi my name is Benny and I grew up in a bigfoot tribe in Australia. In Australia like America all the native tribes had a name for the Australian Bigfoot…Some called them “YOWIES”, “yahoo” etc. I grew up in a house which was the last in the street. All around my house there was forest , caves etc bigfoot were frolicing about. I used to go catching lizards and snakes etc all the time near my home and thats when I would run into them and then I remember running all the way home telling my mum etc…After many times running into what you call “sasquatch” when I was young, I decided to take my camera with me the next time I saw them etc and eventually years later I took a photo and it was terrifying… I first saw them when I was about 6 or 7 years old and I now 45 years young. I moved away from my home town for work etc to the city and I basically forgot all about them. My mum bought a cabin in the same area where my brother and grew up and I basically ran into them again. I have seen all different kinds of relict hominins and I truly believe them to relict populations of thought extinct creatures like neanderthals,denisovans,homo erectus which are on the fossil record. I know many other local people in that area and they have seen stuff too…I have photographed them and even taken screen shots of them using Google maps satellite view…This is one is definately a female proto homo erectus

just about every american indian tribe had a name for sasquatch? Some had numerous names for them, kinda silly for something that is not real. This is way before European showed up. They had specific rules to keep their children n food safe. Crazy to do all that for a figment kind of?

While it’s nice to look for Bigfoot, please be aware that there are other more sinister creatures lurking around forests, rivers and suburbs. Take captain 1 for example. He was terrified. And, for good reason. The type of creature he had a brush with has hunted me on and off for most of my life. It’s called a Wedigo, or Nephilim. You can check out the details in the book or Enoch. Basically, a bunch of angels fell out of heaven (became demons), had babies with humans and formed man-eating half-breed giants. God brought the flood, killed most of them, and buried a bunch underground. But there are some left wandering around. Picture ancient, evil, 12-15ft tall, half-human, half-spirit, telepathic beings that essentially think we are a bunch of cockroaches that deserve to be killed by slitting our throats with their 4in claws. And, they’ll enjoy doing it faster than you can say, “Oh, S…t!” But, they don’t want to attract the attention of their prey and they’re a bit lazy. So, they only kill if they smell my buddy, the angel of death, in the air. (Hint: if everything turns gray, smells faintly of dead mouse, and turns chilly; then run like the wind, or you won’t see the sunrise! But, on the plus side, you will meet Azrael, who is very nice and is like Superdeath- he’s here to save you-so be nice! Actually, Death’s tired of hauling our ungrateful, reluctant and rude spirits into heaven …he was having a mid-life crisis one of the last times I saw him, when God saved my butt, again, but I digress.) And, if you don’t believe me, think about this: less than 3% of the population in the USA has seen a cute, fuzzy flying squirrel. If you can’t find one of them, imagine trying to outwit an intelligent creature that finds you by tracing your thoughts back to your body.

Anyway, happy hunting. Or not!