I am sure a God like being exist! Here is the proof!

Hello everyone. I try to make it short. Have you ever heard of people believing in a tin foil hat (to prevent the government from reading their brains they say) or hearing things. This is known as a person who is a schizophrenic. The person usually gets this disorder around late twenties. This is like when a person hits puberty. Now lets predict the future. Can we make a ear phone small enough to put in the ear these days? Well the answer is yes but I will not go into details in how to make it you just have to trust me. Can we read people thoughts with computers yet? I do not believe we have that ability yet, but probable will. Now lets say someone did create a schizophrenic to warn us about the future/ like a prophet? I believe this is what happened. Now this being would have god like powers though might just be way advanced then we are when creating a schizophrenic. Why would a person do all this? Now is this is true then their is a god one might say. Though what about the devil, does that being exist? Well lets look into this. Lets say a supreme being made a mistake (did not count on something to happen) or wanted to teach us why we will always need a military or did the devil always exit. Though I talk about this at a latter time. Have a good thought and a good day. Late.

Maybe,
Welcome to these Forums.
As a matter of interested concern do you suffer from this condition?
It’s just that you write as if from personal experience.

Hello everyone. I try to make it short. Have you ever heard of people believing in a tin foil hat (to prevent the government from reading their brains they say) or hearing things. This is known as a person who is a schizophrenic. The person usually gets this disorder around late twenties. This is like when a person hits puberty. Now lets predict the future. Can we make a ear phone small enough to put in the ear these days? Well the answer is yes but I will not go into details in how to make it you just have to trust me. Can we read people thoughts with computers yet? I do not believe we have that ability yet, but probable will. Now lets say someone did create a schizophrenic to warn us about the future/ like a prophet? I believe this is what happened. Now this being would have god like powers though might just be way advanced then we are when creating a schizophrenic. Why would a person do all this? Now is this is true then their is a god one might say. Though what about the devil, does that being exist? Well lets look into this. Lets say a supreme being made a mistake (did not count on something to happen) or wanted to teach us why we will always need a military or did the devil always exit. Though I talk about this at a latter time. Have a good thought and a good day. Late.
Whut you say? In any event a kind of nice little rant.
Where is yor proof? All you've presented is a weak and baseless argument. Lois
I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at, Maybe. I'd appreciate it if you came back and tried again. I don't want you to think we're close-minded. It's interesting to read stories that speculate that maybe autistic people are seeing into another dimension of reality or something. But they're just stories until you gather some kind of... well, I don't want to say "proof" because that might turn you off, but some kind of semi-concrete indication that this is really what's going on. Follow me?

It looks as if Maybe is another hit and run troll. Oh well, they’re a dime a dozen.
Lois

It looks as if Maybe is another hit and run troll.
Most likely. In any case, I have yet to see anything in my life to make me believe anything other than that: No one can prove that God exists; No one can prove that God does not exist. Any argument for one side or the other is little more than an exercise in rhetoric. Put that in your tin foil hat and smoke it. :coolsmile:

So, to warn us about the future, a being that knows the future created a person or android or something that we would think was crazy. It would hear voices inside of its head that weren’t its own, which is why we’d think it’s crazy, but actually that would be the voice of God. Did I get that right?
So how could we tell the difference between this schizo being from God and an actual crazy person? That’s the problem with all these theories, we’re always left with needing the scientific method to figure out what’s true. Why not just start out accepting that we don’t really know anything for sure and apply the scientific method everywhere and always?

Most likely. In any case, I have yet to see anything in my life to make me believe anything other than that: No one can prove that God exists; No one can prove that God does not exist. Any argument for one side or the other is little more than an exercise in rhetoric. Put that in your tin foil hat and smoke it. :coolsmile:
and life means as much or as little as you want it to. . determination will'in :kiss:
So how could we tell the difference between this schizo being from God and an actual crazy person? That's the problem with all these theories, we're always left with needing the scientific method to figure out what's true. Why not just start out accepting that we don't really know anything for sure and apply the scientific method everywhere and always?
It's all in your head ! :)
Except that no one is ever expected to prove a claim is false by the rules of critical thinking or science. If the person making the claim cannot show objective evidence that the claim is valid, the default is that the claim is false. The person(s) to whom the claim is made have no obligation to disprove an unproven claim or to do anything at all. It is not a matter of an argument for one side or the other. There is no valid argument and there are no sides. There are only those who have presented an empty claim and those who reject the claim because no evidence has been shown. The end! Lois
If the person making the claim cannot show objective evidence that the claim is valid, the default is that the claim is false.
I must disagree. It is false logic to assert that lack of proof makes a claim false. Before people were able to prove that the world was not flat, it did not make the world flat. I cannot prove the existence of life elsewhere in the universe. That does not mean there is no life elsewhere. It means nothing more than I cannot prove it. If I cannot prove the existence of a god, it does not mean a god does not exist. If I cannot prove that there is no god, it does not mean that a god exists. All it DOES mean is that we do not know. But that is fine, because science is all about finding out what we don't know, and we don't know an awful lot. :-) Or maybe I just missed your point.