How to make my model running permanently

Dears,
I have interesting model here

I need your opinions to improve it so that it will never stop, and run permanently
Thanks

You’re not going to be able to get that to be a perpetual motion machine, because you can’t completely eliminate friction from those things rotating. However, if you get a very large supply of energy to maintain motion, you can turn something like that into an electric motor which runs for a very long time.

I need your opinions to improve it so that it will never stop, and run permanently Thanks
If you go with digital, no problem %-P
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor You're not going to be able to get that to be a perpetual motion machine, because you can't completely eliminate friction from those things rotating. However, if you get a very large supply of energy to maintain motion, you can turn something like that into an electric motor which runs for a very long time.
Or an electric chair.

Why do idiots always come here wanting help with their perpetual motion machines?

Why do idiots always come here wanting help with their perpetual motion machines?
They have a tendency to get everything wrong. His English abilities aren't so good either, "How it make my model running permanently," indeed.