How Republicans recount ballots in Arizona. Putin must be proud!

SMH I have often wondered if they succeed in destroying democracy in the U.S., don’t they know it’s destroyed for them too? Do they want to Communism? Do they want another Stalin or Hitler? What is it they want? If they succeed in stealing the election and installing the dotard again, they’ll be crawling all over each other like cockroaches for money and power. They’d also try to kill each other in the process too. So what is all this crap getting for them?

"Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

I’m sure you’ve heard that one before"

Are they doing something illegal in that State?

MH I have often wondered if they succeed in destroying democracy in the U.S., don’t they know it’s destroyed for them too? Do they want to Communism? Do they want another Stalin or Hitler? What is it they want? If they succeed in stealing the election and installing the dotard again, they’ll be crawling all over each other like cockroaches for money and power. They’d also try to kill each other in the process too. So what is all this crap getting for them?

They want an Autocracy, with Trump as the benign dictator who will set everyone free from that stifling democratic environment, during a pandemic…

which makes you wear masks against your right to freedom of expression during a pandemic…

@citizen john,

Damned right, that circus is illegal. It’s a travesty that totally ignores the laws and procedures of our country.

These are hysterical partisans playing a ruthless game of vandalism against our government. It’s insane to let them get away with it.

We’ll see. But I have the feeling no matter what mischief they achieve, or the price they have to pay in the end, one way or another, it will only feed the self-destruction of our society.

“These are hysterical partisans playing a ruthless game of vandalism against our government. It’s insane to let them get away with it”

Why arent they in prison Cc???

They want an Autocracy, with Trump as the benign dictator who will set everyone free from that stifling democratic environment, during a pandemic..

which makes you wear masks against your right to freedom of expression during a pandemic…

A mask hasn’t stifled my freedom of expression. I can still stick out my tongue and speak my mind even with a mask on my face. You just can’t see my tongue stick out, but you can hear my voice.

I remember my dad telling me a story of someone having some intellectual property stolen. I was about 12. I said they can’t do that, the law, blah, blah, blah. He said sometimes the law doesn’t work. Privileged people often have trouble with that concept.

JohnC, good question. Although, I’m told everyone is getting lawyered up, prosecutors are getting their duck in a row, so who knows what the next couple years will bring.

Unfortunately, what we need is something simpler, but more profound, a reject of belligerent ignorance and fantasy thinking.

Arizona Secretary Of State On The GOP Audit: It Is ‘Designed To Continue Promoting The Big Lie’

Arizona Secretary of States Katie Hobbs sounds the alarm on the GOP audit of votes in Maricopa County and says she’s heard concerns from many of her constituents about the qualifications of the auditors.

MSNBC

QAnon Is Obsessively Watching for the Arizona Recount to Bring Trump Back No one seems to have ever heard of the company that’s leading the Maricopa County vote audit, named Cyber Ninjas (you can't make this stuff up). DG By David Gilbert - April 27, 2021

https: //www. vice. com/en/article/z3xv3x/qanon-is-obsessively-watching-for-the-arizona-recount-to-bring-trump-back

And they’ve hired a Florida firm called “Cyber Ninjas” to help them do it.

By Paul Blest

President Joe Biden has held office for more than 100 days, but in an old arena in Arizona that used to be home to the NBA’s Phoenix Suns, Trump supporters are still trying to prove their guy won this thing.

The Arizona GOP is still trying to prove, despite the bounty of evidence to the contrary, that former President Donald Trump won the state’s electoral votes last year. But in doing so, they’re coming under criticism from even some fellow Republicans.

Lawyered up in years for what Cc? If what they are doing is straightout illegal they wont need years

I’m been trying to figure out how to try to rationally discuss this with you.

I’m an America, I believe in the importance of our electoral process.

One that has been hobbled by partisan gamesmanship since the gitgo, since elections are run by elected partisans, rather than comprising a group of independent and balanced officials that run our state elections.

But, still it’s our system, and there are laws. I’ve participated, I’ve even been able to walk to the court house and watch ballots being counted on a couple occasions. I see it is as a system of rules, laws, and an open process fair for the most part. We’ll never get perfection, but should keep striving toward it.

We have had an election, the loser filed nearly a hundred legal objections across the country. In every instance, they lost in front of judges of every political persuasion. Cases tossed out because there was no objective evidence supporting the trumpsters’ hysterical claims.

JohnCitizen do you grasp what “objective evidence” means?

Now we have powerful partisan trumpster GOP who have actually turned the corner to totalitarianism since they refuse to look at objective evidence, and belligerently reject the legitimacy of the Democratic Party.

they refuse admit to mistakes,

they resent the very notion of learning,

so they have a deep emotional abhorrence of admitting to mistakes themselves.

Possessing a self-defensiveness that turns into belligerent bullying at the drop of phrase.

Ironically, four years ago, when there’s all sort of evidence that the election actually was stolen, the Democrats acquest for the “greater good of the nation.”

But Trumpster Republicans hate our government - it actually is their intentions is to damage as much as possible.

JohnCitizen suggests we keep on rolling over and let them go on do it.

I suggest our Democrat politician continue developing their cajones and seriously starting to better inform and engage their constituents to what’s happening and to opposing it with full throated vigor. In opposition to the totalitarian notions our JohnCitizen seems to advocate.

In short independent, secretive elections counts, are illegal and should be prosecuted as such. It’s a developing story, stay tuned.

and I have too many other thing to do today. see ya. Excuse the inevitable typo, but have no time for prettying it up, already spent tooo much on this.

“JohnCitizen suggests we keep on rolling over and let them go on do it.”

Strawman!!!

BTW - HAPPY MAY DAY!

If what they are doing is straightout illegal they wont need years -- JC1
What do you mean by "straightout illegal"? We are seeing how that is not so simple on both ends of the spectrum. When George Floyd died, the Minneapolis police filed a simple report saying there were complications during the arrest. If not for the video taken by a young lady, Chauvin would most likely still be an officer. When the ballots were certified, the election was done, but rich and powerful people tried to use the tactics of whipping up anger and pressuring the VP do something immoral. If not for a few brave officers in the Capitol that could have gone differently.

Cc said definitively illegal. Why arent they arrested if thats the case?

Because, Republicans and Democrats have devolved into spineless cowards - so the ruthless have the field to themselves.

Hey Russian John, why don’t you take a little time and study American Civics - if they even give such classes anymore.

Obvious you know nothing about what our American Government of the people by the people and for the people was supposed to be all about.

Of course, there always have been the ruthless, who cared only for themselves and saw everyone else as chattel in their empire building campaigns.

Too bad Americans didn’t possess the insights or have the vision to confront them, before things got this insane out there in Ameri-land.

People been saying for many years american democracy is the best money can buy. No surprise with the state it finds itself in today

Why arent they arrested if thats the case?
Because part of what they are doing is controlling the legal system. I don't know how to make it any simpler than that.

Why did it take so long to arrest the mobsters in Chicago?

One that has been hobbled by partisan gamesmanship since the gitgo, since elections are run by elected partisans, rather than comprising a group of independent and balanced officials that run our state elections.
I can't see a single reason why Federal Elections should be held and controlled by State representatives. Can State Courts overturn Federal courts?

Can State schools decide that they will return to segregation? What is going on here? I thought all this crap was settled a long time ago!

States have no powers over any other Federal affairs do they? What’s up with this notion of “Sovereign States”. They’re not sovereign.

Try to secede and you’ll find out how sovereign you are. That battle was fought a long time ago. Wanna try again???

Only the Tax-payer is a sovereign entity. The Tax-payer is "entitled to representation or he/she is not required to pay taxes.

“No Taxation without Representation”. If you prevent me from voting, I am no longer obligated to pay taxes.

RE 343246

Layers of secrecy. Here, there are no layers and there are no secrets. Its in the open - we know what they are doing and who is doing it.

@johncitizen1 Lausten didn’t say anything about secrecy. I don’t know how you got that out of what was said.