Hot tips for advanced forum users

Simply saying talks dont work because its already been tried negates the fact regarding why they broke down and failed.

“Russia accuses” is only a fact about what Russia said. It’s not evidence for anything else.

You have the reason from one of the negotiators in the room where you and i were not part of. In that case If you can find the Ukraine counter view on why talks broke down please share

This is the “issues and complaints” section of the forum. We do not need another thread on the same topic, so please keep the Ukraine war stuff in that thread.

That said, I don’t care what Russia has to say, because they are notorious for spread the of lies and propaganda Putin wants to be heard, but do keep anything else about Putin’s lies and propaganda in the Ukraine war thread.

1 Like

I didnt initate discussion ukraine here. If there were problems with what i said should be in that thread and not here. i am simply responding and defending myself and I will stop here

What I said about Ukraine had nothing to do with that topic. I only stated why you were suspended from the forum for 2 months. That is not starting a topic on Ukraine. You did that. Now we can suspend you longer, if that’s what you want. If not, please do not twist what was said.

I’m explaining here how your complaint is not valid. I’m not going to argue with you in the Ukraine thread because you are just trolling.

1 Like

This one is actually for new users. To cut down on spam and bots, the system starts you at a low “trust” level. You have to spend some time reading, post a few comments, then you move up, and you can create a new thread. I don’t want to be any more specific, or it defeats the purpose, of trying to identify a real person who is interested in dialog.

1 Like