Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

The CfI spam cop has suddenly turned into a jack-booted thug. I find I can seldom fix a simple typo without my correction being deemed spam. Dougsmith says he has no control over it.
I like it. A jack booted thug - so much more colorful than my SPAM Na.. and oh so true. If it's getting old and decrepit, perhaps it's reaching that senility stage. and there's no smiley with the appropriate expression, tears streaming from the eyes. :-P
The CfI spam cop has suddenly turned into a jack-booted thug. I find I can seldom fix a simple typo without my correction being deemed spam. Dougsmith says he has no control over it.
I like it. A jack booted thug - so much more colorful than my SPAM Na.. and oh so true. If it's getting old and decrepit, perhaps it's reaching that senility stage. and there's no smiley with the appropriate expression, tears streaming from the eyes. :-P and my ( dear ) cutie pie is that you mean that in future this practical explanation get old or say decrepit or reach senility stage ? and childerns will be dropped from the sky ? and people will be no more under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ? and i have to believe such an rascal cutie pie like you ? ( just see the folly ) and now you can keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow sheeps. cuz it has no value. my ( dull ) fellow
I like it. A jack booted thug - so much more colorful than my SPAM Na.. and oh so true. If it's getting old and decrepit, perhaps it's reaching that senility stage. and there's no smiley with the appropriate expression, tears streaming from the eyes. :-P and my ( dear ) cutie pie is that you mean that in future this practical explanation get old or say decrepit or reach senility stage ? and childerns will be dropped from the sky ? and people will be no more under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ? and i have to believe such an rascal cutie pie like you ? ( just see the folly ) and now you can keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow sheeps. cuz it has no value. my ( dull ) fellow The prior post was not about you but about the forum spam filter. Please refrain from name-calling, as it is against the rules. Further violations can result in banning. Thanks.
So let's shift the burden of proof back to you, Gustavo. You are perfedtly correct that sometimes we must accept the word of an authority. But this is not one of those times. When I was young, everyone told me that Jehovah was the Ruler of the Universe. The trouble was that these people turned out to be so wrong about so many other things they told me, I couldn't be sure if they were wrong about this as well. And you -- I don't know you well enough to know if your judgment is reliable or not. So it's a good thing you gave me an objective test I could try. I tried reciting "Hare Krishna" about fifty or sixty times (I lost count toward the end). It is a melodious phrase, pleasant to say, and it did make me feel better. But it made me feel just as much better to say "Athena Parthenos" the same number of times. And then I tried it with "O Elbereth Gilthoniel" -- (If you remember, J. R. R. Tolkein invented Elbereth Gilthoniel for his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. He is completely fictional.) -- and that made me feel better than both of them, no comparison. I didn't want to STOP singing "O Elbereth Gilthoniel"! I suspect that it has something to do with the sounds of these phrases resonating in the brain and releasing endorphins, the same way that you feel better while singing your favorite song regardless of what the lyrics are. Now, I want to be sure you understand -- I'm not claiming that I've disproven anything. Maybe Lord Krishna is the Ruler of the Universe for all I know. If you have any more objective arguments, I wouldn't mind reading them.
`1st of all tell us what explanation is there which is supporting Jehovah ? kindly give me that very solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation so that we can see what is what. _____________ and you can chant anything whimsically but what is the value of it ? what is the value of it ? and who are you ? are you another authority ? if not then what is the value of your nonsense ? it is useless. that is all. ________ and what you will disprove ? there is nothing which can be disproven my ( dull ) fellow. can you prove it that there was no father before childs birth ? and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? OR can you prove it that you are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ? by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? if you cant do such things then dont falsely think that you have disproven something. my ( dull ) friendmaybe you didn't notice, Gustavo, but I was trying my darnedest to be courteous to your beliefs. If this is the way you respond to courtesy, by calling it nonsense, I see no reason to continue talking to you. Congratulations on joining the select few people that pay no attention to.
So let's shift the burden of proof back to you, Gustavo. You are perfedtly correct that sometimes we must accept the word of an authority. But this is not one of those times. When I was young, everyone told me that Jehovah was the Ruler of the Universe. The trouble was that these people turned out to be so wrong about so many other things they told me, I couldn't be sure if they were wrong about this as well. And you -- I don't know you well enough to know if your judgment is reliable or not. So it's a good thing you gave me an objective test I could try. I tried reciting "Hare Krishna" about fifty or sixty times (I lost count toward the end). It is a melodious phrase, pleasant to say, and it did make me feel better. But it made me feel just as much better to say "Athena Parthenos" the same number of times. And then I tried it with "O Elbereth Gilthoniel" -- (If you remember, J. R. R. Tolkein invented Elbereth Gilthoniel for his "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. He is completely fictional.) -- and that made me feel better than both of them, no comparison. I didn't want to STOP singing "O Elbereth Gilthoniel"! I suspect that it has something to do with the sounds of these phrases resonating in the brain and releasing endorphins, the same way that you feel better while singing your favorite song regardless of what the lyrics are. Now, I want to be sure you understand -- I'm not claiming that I've disproven anything. Maybe Lord Krishna is the Ruler of the Universe for all I know. If you have any more objective arguments, I wouldn't mind reading them.
`1st of all tell us what explanation is there which is supporting Jehovah ? kindly give me that very solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation so that we can see what is what. _____________ and you can chant anything whimsically but what is the value of it ? what is the value of it ? and who are you ? are you another authority ? if not then what is the value of your nonsense ? it is useless. that is all. ________ and what you will disprove ? there is nothing which can be disproven my ( dull ) fellow. can you prove it that there was no father before childs birth ? and he was dropped from the sky into the womb of his mother ? OR can you prove it that you are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ? by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? if you cant do such things then dont falsely think that you have disproven something. my ( dull ) friendmaybe you didn't notice, Gustavo, but I was trying my darnedest to be courteous to your beliefs. If this is the way you respond to courtesy, by calling it nonsense, I see no reason to continue talking to you. Congratulations on joining the select few people that pay no attention to. and as far as question of beleif or faith so there is no faith or belief in this practical explanation. my ( dull ) friend there is no such thing. and you are such nonsense who will never *admit* that no i cant recall anything at all and say that im under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness. therefore i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all. ( finished ) and now you can talk so many nonsense. but it has no value. simply useless nonsense. which has no value. ______________ and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator. For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.
http://www.eoht.info/page/Napoleon+Laplace+anecdote
and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.
http://www.eoht.info/page/Napoleon+Laplace+anecdote and my ( dear ) friend what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation was used in this famous conversation of your napoleon and mr.such and such ? im very eager to read that another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation. kindly explain it now so that we can see who is standing where. my ( dear ) friend
and my ( dear ) friend what solid, verifialbe (sic) and tangible explanation was used in this famous conversation of your napoleon and mr.such and such ?
First off, we are not friends and we are certainly not dear friends. As for verifiable information you should read a few astronomy and physics books, or at least just the link I provided. LaPlace's ideas have been confirmed time and again through advances in our knowledge of the universe and how it operates. His point was there is no need for a god anywhere in the mathematics. You assume there is a god then in your circular reasoning you claim victory because no one can absolutely prove alternative ideas. When it comes to science nothing is ever proven with certainty, but we can get very, very close; close enough that science works, otherwise we could not have this conversation over the internet. Religious ideas? They've contributed nothing to our knowledge. Quite the opposite. Religious thinking has held back and even destroyed our knowledge over the millennia. Nothing any of use posts here will change your thinking. You're just the latest theist to come here and post out of ignorance, and you won't be the last. I expect you to come back with more drivel, but at least try to be civil about it and stop with the condescension.
and my ( dear ) friend what solid, verifialbe (sic) and tangible explanation was used in this famous conversation of your napoleon and mr.such and such ?
First off, we are not friends and we are certainly not dear friends. As for verifiable information you should read a few astronomy and physics books, or at least just the link I provided. LaPlace's ideas have been confirmed time and again through advances in our knowledge of the universe and how it operates. His point was there is no need for a god anywhere in the mathematics. You assume there is a god then in your circular reasoning you claim victory because no one can absolutely prove alternative ideas. When it comes to science nothing is ever proven with certainty, but we can get very, very close; close enough that science works, otherwise we could not have this conversation over the internet. Religious ideas? They've contributed nothing to our knowledge. Quite the opposite. Religious thinking has held back and even destroyed our knowledge over the millennia. Nothing any of use posts here will change your thinking. You're just the latest theist to come here and post out of ignorance, and you won't be the last. I expect you to come back with more drivel, but at least try to be civil about it and stop with the condescension. and there is no intelligence also. there is no intelligence also. and there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. ( after all its an open challenge ) ________________ and now let us hope that such an **fertile foolish idiot** like you now recall anything at all.

So, gustavo1, you joined specifically to comment on this thread? And you began by questioning the authority of the OP? How’s that working out for you? I see you are looking for “verifaible and tangible explanations”. Well, maybe not, maybe you just think it proves something no one is interested in giving in to your demands.
So, um, welcome to the forum.

So, gustavo1, you joined specifically to comment on this thread? And you began by questioning the authority of the OP? How's that working out for you? I see you are looking for "verifaible and tangible explanations". Well, maybe not, maybe you just think it proves something no one is interested in giving in to your demands. So, um, welcome to the forum.
and what is the value of your maybe and maybe not ? what is the value of it ? they are useless just like your so called **fertile brain** or say failure. cuz you will not recall anything at all but still by shifting burdon of proof with your maybe and maybe not you become right in the first place ( just see the fun ) and i have to go on beating such dead horse(s) for the rest of my life ? ( just see the folly )
and i have to go on beating such dead horse(s) for the rest of my life ? ( just see the folly )
You're tilting at windmills.
and i have to go on beating such dead horse(s) for the rest of my life ? ( just see the folly )
You're tilting at windmills. and ( foolish idiot ) `1st of all recall everything and prove it that there is intelligence also. come on ( shameless pig ) and if you cant recall anything then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all. ( finished ) *rascal pig*

Not that I care, but shouldn’t there be an admin warning?

Oh, sorry, now I see it.

I reported gustavo1’s latest and most egregious attack. Give the mods time to make a decision.