Help me to live, please!

Hello.
I am a blogger from Atheist Rpublic. Few months ago I wrote a blog on evolution and it became so popular and after a few days of that I was threatened by an Islamic extremist group. For security reason, I am not sharing anymore detail. I am living as an incognito currently. I want to leave this country (Bangladesh) and lead a safe life. What should I do? How Secular Rescue can help me?
N.B.: I am not financially sound.

If you’re from Atheist Republic, don’t you already know about Allie Jackson?

If you're from Atheist Republic, don't you already know about Allie Jackson?
I know. She has been helping me by giving me suggestions and she said see contacted a lawyer, but it would take time or may wouldn't be possible.
Hello. I am a blogger from Atheist Rpublic. Few months ago I wrote a blog on evolution and it became so popular and after few days of that I was threatened by an Islamic extremist group. For security reason, I am not sharing anymore detail. I am living as an incognito currently. I want to leave this country (Bangladesh) and lead a safe life. What should I do? How Secular Rescue can help me? N.B.: I am not financially sound.
I wrote several other blogs also against Islam.

Is this for real?

Is this for real?
I know it is hard to understand. But it is for real. If somebody can help me then he/she can investigate over it. I can not reveal details here in public site.

If find the whole thing rather suspect since you only have four post counts and they are all from this one thread. The lack of details is suspicious too.

It’s better to assume this person really is in need. Bangladesh is known for its terrible treatment of atheists.
I don’t really know who is in a position to help someone from Bangladesh. You might try contacting Sam Harris - I think he knows people who do that kind of help.

If find the whole thing rather suspect since you only have four post counts and they are all from this one thread. The lack of details is suspicious too.
I became an atheist in 2014. Atheist Republic was the first platform to raise my voice. I starated as a community organizer out there in 2015 and in 2016 I started blogging. I didn't realize my very first blogs would allure that many traffics. Specially the blog about evolution. Sorry, revealing any more detail would exacerbate my situation. I today was watching a video of Richard Dawkins and learnt that he with some other atheists started the project Secular Rescue. So I immidiately came here to seek help.
It's better to assume this person really is in need. Bangladesh is known for its terrible treatment of atheists. I don't really know who is in a position to help someone from Bangladesh. You might try contacting Sam Harris - I think he knows people who do that kind of help.
Can you please tell me how I can contact him? Or how I will be able to contact Secular Rescue to get assist? Thank you for understanding. I know it is quite perplexing.

If I can get any real help, I will be able to reveal detail information of mine. There are some evidences I have got.

Can you please tell me how I can contact him? Or how I will be able to contact Secular Rescue to get assist? Thank you for understanding. I know it is quite perplexing.
https://www.samharris.org/contact/webmaster https://www.richarddawkins.net/contactus/ http://www.centerforinquiry.net/india/get_involved You know, it isn't obvious. I'd imagine they have to filter a lot of hate communications from your area of the world. Still, try those. You have nothing to lose except 5 minutes of your time and a lot to gain if it works.
If I can get any real help, I will be able to reveal detail information of mine. There are some evidences I have got.
Don't get into any of that here. This is not a secure spot if you feel you're in physical danger.

Secular Rescue gives this as contact information
Phone: (207) 358-9785
E-mail: press@centerforinquiry.net
But you will have to provide more details than you have given here. They can’t do anything unless they know the whole story, including names and locations.

So Lois just looked it up. Something you already knew about. How does a blogger not know how to do that.

To me that just furthers the suspicions I have against this guy

So Lois just looked it up. Something you already knew about. How does a blogger not know how to do that.
I was just asking about the procedure of how to get help from Secular Rescue. Like any worker from there or somebody who got help from them could share with me. My question was: "How Secular Rescue can help me?"
To me that just furthers the suspicions I have against this guy
I still wouldn't complain against this. I understand.
Secular Rescue gives this as contact information Contact: Paul Fidalgo Phone: (207) 358-9785 E-mail: press@centerforinquiry.net But you will have to provide more details than you have given here. They can’t do anything unless they know the whole story, including names and locations.
Thank you. I am gonna try.
Don't get into any of that here. This is not a secure spot if you feel you're in physical danger. I am. There's no guarantee of my life anymore.