Hello from Morocco

My nickname is " James" from Morocco, I am a founder of “Secular Humanist Movement in Morocco”. I can’t mention my real name because I live in a country that is against secularism and I don’t want to put myself in danger. :slight_smile:

My nickname is " James" from Morocco, I am a founder of "Secular Humanist Movement in Morocco". I can't mention my real name because I live in a country that is against secularism and I don't want to put myself in danger. :)
Welcome James, You are really speaking from the belly of the beast. Staying safe is your priority, and understandably so. It must be very stressful for secularists there. How are you managing? Danny

Welcome James. Stay safe and let us know if we can help you in any way.

If you are what you say, then I consider you a hero, in that respect, and thank you for your service. Welcome.

Welcome, James. We like having members who are on the front lines, so to speak.
Lois

My nickname is " James" from Morocco, I am a founder of "Secular Humanist Movement in Morocco". I can't mention my real name because I live in a country that is against secularism and I don't want to put myself in danger. :)
Hello, buddy. It will interesting to know your take on the issues. Of course, stay safe. Best Vsevolod