HELP! MASSIVELY CURSED!

I am posting this in behalf of my fiancé whom is struggling deeply, in which we have tried many de-cursing and protection methods (from a lot of different religions) to fix this spiritual illness. He is in a state of misery and despair, and would greatly appreciate it if any of you guys can help in any way to once and for all beat this cursing so that we can finally live a peaceful and happy life together. This is what he has written.

Preface: I have been dealing with this massive curse for 2.5 years. It appears I have been ruined and death cursed for affiliating with the wrong people such as firing someone who appears to have sold his soul to Belial to seek revenge, getting “healed” by greedy spiritual healers, and for creating too much envy and jealousy. I used to run a medium sized online business that did 4 million in sales. I now, after being extorted for all my money ended up with next to nothing. I am unable to work, let alone take care of myself, and accomplish anything great for myself. The biggest mistake that was made was being too flashy and flaunty on Facebook which created envy from a lot of people. I want to give you some background on the main 4 witches that are consistently cursing me so that you can get a better idea of how badly my situation is.

Witch #1: An Indian male in his mid-20s who is of the Sikh religion and works out of the Golden Temple in India. Through meditation I found that he worships an unjust God. He approached me while I was parked in my car outside of a Sushi restaurant as I was journalizing. This is the man who claimed I had “bad karma in the previous life” and I had to donate large amounts of money (thousands of dollars) to hungry children in India so that I could not only “repay the bad karma in my life, but also of my family’s previous lives,” so that I could “wipe my slate clean” by giving away these large donations. He was also psychic and knew a lot of things about my family and I. I noticed him and his cult have mastered the art of black magic. I also noticed many spiritual healers that I went to after meeting him, are not willing to help me remove the curses that he has done on me. I see no karmatic motivation other than for him to steal from me. After all this has been said and done, I find myself in a position where my business has been ruined and I am so cursed that I cannot accomplish anything for myself because if I do so, I feel angry about doing something good for myself rather than feeling happy. His strategy appears to be driving me crazy to the point where I’d like to take my own life rather than struggle in this life. However, for whatever reason, God has made me strong enough to endure the pain of the cursing that is being done to me.

Witch #2: A female Hispanic in mid 50s that appears to have sold her soul to Lucifer to dominate me so that I can make money to give to her. However, my will is strong enough to resist some of her cursing especially the puppet/dominate parts of her cursing. This witch is one of many and I’m saddened to say that she is one of my family members, specifically my Mother. This is what she usually curses me with:

1. She curses me to avoid getting along with my significant other whom I love very much.

2. She curses me to not being able to enjoy things that my significant other does to me and/or for me.

3. She curses me so that I cannot enjoy sexuality with my significant other; I only enjoy it with other women. Note: Both my significant other and I are in mutual agreement to be in an open relationship.

4. She curses me by invading my dreams and causes me to have nightmares.

5. This curse may or may not be from her, but it appears either her or one of the Witches who are mentioned, are doing bad luck cursing on us so that we cannot prosper.

Witch #3: She is in her mid to late 30s and is a psychic whom I went to for healing after being ruined by the Indian man. She also extorted me for large amounts of money (thousands of dollars) to “heal” me because I had “3 dark Angels surrounding me.” It appears she has some soul connection to me that remains from the previous life. I did some meditation and some testing and it looks like the reason this Witch has so much access to my soul is because we were romantically involved possibly even married and I committed adultery, in the previous life. She uses Witch #2 to do her bidding and constantly keeps me cursed because Witch #2 is retired and she has nothing better to do than to re-curse me every time I de-curse myself and find ways to. Note: these days I’m not engaging in promiscuity because I am trying to get involved with my current love, and become a better man.

Witch #4: This is a Canadian man in his late 20s, early 30s who he likely sold his soul to Belial to gain power so he can seek revenge against me. He was fired because he did not comply with the rules of the company. He was my best friend at the time, and he was using that as his excuse to not follow the rules. These are the curses that he is expected to be doing:

1. It appears to have initiated very high level and death/ruin curses on me because I humiliated him right before I fired him. I did that because of the aggravation he caused me during his employment. So I did a test, I bought him $1500 worth of Ferragamo gear and I told him that I loved him to which he decided to stay quiet and changed the subject. I did not even receive a “Thank You” for this kind act. Therefore, 5 days after this happened and after much thinking, I decided to fire him. Prior to this, I wrote him a 16 page letter to explain how I financially got to where I got in my attempt to help him grow further financially, and it did nothing to change his behavior or increase his understanding. He appears to have the ability to create nightmares and sabotage me in the physical realm.

2. Anytime I accomplish anything towards myself I have hate and anger from having accomplished such.

3. Anytime I try to do anything to bring me joy, it either gets sabotaged or I receive no joy out of it.

4. I used to have good luck and now all of a sudden I have a series of bad luck which continues to still happen as of now.

I’d also like to note that I cannot travel to certain counties otherwise I will feel very heavy and bitter. Everything is in reverse where I should be receiving joy and sense of accomplishment, however I continue to receive the opposite.

Because I’ve been battling this for 2.5 years, I’d like you guys to understand the gravity of the situation. I’m never left at peace, I’m always either having nightmares or constant voices that tell me “You will die” or “You will do something horrible.” Every time I come up with a plan, I am never able to complete the plan; they always seem to fall through.

I am on some medications that have withdrawal symptoms and even if I start to taper, the curses mimic the withdrawal symptoms or intensify the symptoms so that I cannot complete the taper. I am currently in a safe place away from the jurisdictions, away from the demons, that these Witches are using to do this to me. However, make no mistake, this is SO intense that if I did not have God’s will with me, I would’ve already committed suicide over 100 times.

My significant other and I are both of Catholic faith and we want to keep our worship to the Holy Trinity and not do things that will offend them so much to the point where we will no longer inherit the Kingdom of God.

Please if there is anybody out there who can help me get my life back, feel free to comment. For any further questions or clarifications, I will be happy to answer.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

So apart from all that you are well??

You think you have it bad, I just found out that I’m going to die in a few decades AT MOST!

I recommend you read my book called The Mortician by BC Bentley, it can be found on Amazon.

After reading your post I don’t believe anyone is cursing you, however I believe you have the pained paranormal attacking your identities to use your body for their works. Think about it… a possession is singular (you), you can carry 20 identities or 20 creepers at once, together they keep you isolated from those who can help you most. My book details several actions you can take today and everyday to minimize and eventually terminate these creepers.

I’ll give you a couple… #1 keep your entry to your home lit at night, #2 open the curtains during the day and windows open even a crack to let fresh air flow through, #3 avoid the 3am hour 2 hours on each end, the rest you will have to read in the book. If you have questions, hit me back.

BC Bentley

BC, You have the gall to make money off of people who believe that sort of crippety crap? It seems like an easy scam.

I know what your going through.
I am undergoing similar expirences.
Man, it seems both sides employ some heavy duty black magic technology weapons.
I am a firm believer because of things I have gone through myself that are blackmagic related.
You either need a limpia from someone who has a direct relationship with God and either has seen him as in natural gift.
Not through ritual. Its incense that needs to be used to remove oppressive occultic technology or techniques used to bind souls.
Believe me. This stuff is real. The occult can be used to employ laws of physics not understood by people yet and to harness radioactive bandwidth that attracts spiritual vermin or fauna to hurt you or your loved ones 24/7 and to block your spiritual connection to God. That’s what’s called spiritual warfare or mudslinging bud. Sorry for my late reply in 2022. My situation Ironically began in 2019. Better a solution that helps then never. Hope you’re not dead or fully destroyed.

I recommend a cure involving smoking a couple of marijuana cigarettes ( in a state where it is legal) . That will definitely exorcise the curses from your system and leave you feeling much lighter and less burdened.

This is somewhat similar to incense being burned in churches to ward off evil spirits, but marijuana is much more powerful and if taken in the company of a good friend, will alleviate the bad symptoms you are experiencing now.

You are not cursed. There is no such thing as being cursed.

There’s your problem- the Church. We can’t help you get your life back nor can we help you stop believing in curses, because you chose to believe in the supernatural.

The best advice is to seek a friend that will be good to you and forget all other that are not good to you. What would god do?

What has he ever done?

Write4u I dare you to go to Skinwalker ranch for a month and tell me about your adventures there. :slight_smile:
See if you can apply your thinking processes there.

Ah, strange glowings on! Gimme a break.
If there was really something noteworthy the place would be crawling with scientists instead of actors.

The fellow that is Massively cursed may not be amused.