Hello everyone.... glad to be here and glad to be back!

Hello everyone!
Glad to be here and glad to be back! … To say it literally, given last weekend, I fell flat on my face and that brought back my senses. (Only an illustration, I got them back before :slight_smile:
I was on here as MikeD I believe. Well, today I’m Michelle, or at least I’m working towards it. I guess you get the hint.
My struggle with “faith” is finally over. Although I will have to remain agnostic philosophically, I’m pretty much an atheist. More info in my profile.
I’m currently studying, online, for a bachelor degree. I chose religion as major, as it incorporates both philosophy and history, but I’m thinking of switching to philosophy after all. Religion would have been more interesting but I just love the discussions and the back and forth found among people enjoying philosophy. Religion classes seem less engaging, requiring you to walk on egg shells at times just to refrain from offending someone, and it seems pretty dry. (But I’m new to school, so I might be wrong.)
Well, glad to be here again. Maybe someone remembers… :slight_smile:
Peace.
Michelle

Welcome and welcome back!
One housekeeping note: you’re only allowed one screen name, so one or the other account will have to be shut off/banned. Let me know how you want to proceed.(I think you can change the old screen name if you want).

Hey Doug,
Thanks for the welcome back. No need for two screen names. You can de-activate MikeD.
Thanks,
Michelle

Thanks for the welcome back. No need for two screen names. You can de-activate MikeD.
OK, done!

Welcome back, Michelle. Looking forward to your comments. I’d guess your symbol to the left also gives us a hint. :slight_smile:
Occam

… I guess it does … :slight_smile:

Welcome back, Michelle. Glad to have you here.

Thanks! Glad to be back, and happy to be welcomed…
Thank you.

Welcome back, Michelle!
Take care,
Derek