Gun(man?) in LA that shot 2 cops in their squad car

https://twitter.com/i/status/1304993095725932545

In the video, I don’t see a gun man. I see someone whose head does not reach the top of the squad car, as he stands a few feet away and fires. Iow, if it is a man, he is shorter than Kevin Hart.

It looks like a kid to me.

Maybe he was performing a gang initiation. Or maybe it was just a black kid who has seen so much police brutality toward blacks, on tv, and maybe in real life, that he thinks he is in a war with the police.

Anyway, when I 1st heard about this shooting, on the news, the reporter kept saying that a man shot those cops, and then ran off. I think it was a kid. Maybe even a pre-teen.

It looks like a kid to me.
The shooter ran funny. Looks like a fat girl to me. Whatever the motivation, there are sympathizers in support of the shooting.

Why was it not obvious to anyone who saw the video that it was NOT a grown man? Or am I mistaken?

Sree is right about the running style being off, but I don’t think it’s a woman. Sort of looks like a midget. He’s short even for a kid. If so that’ll make him easier to identify.

However, it’s totally possible he’s a little kid.

Why was it not obvious to anyone who saw the video that it was NOT a grown man? Or am I mistaken?
You are missing the point. This cop attack was driven by persistent street protests against the police. You - who see the cops as the bad guys - are collectively responsible for the shooting.

No I am not missing MY POINT which is I keep hearing the media call him a man at times. Today I heard him described as having a “dark complection”.

I am just trying to get some feedback as to whether I saw the video correctly. (Btw, thanks, oneguy for your feedback on it.)

This cop attack was driven by persistent street protests against the police.
You don't know that. There are many possibilities. It could be a kid who has access to a gun who just saw the video of the white cop shoot Jacob in the back 7 times. It could have been a gang initiation. It could have been Kevin Hart, wanting to change his profession to "Gangster Rapper". We don't know yet.

Btw, what was the caliber of the shooter’s weapon?

You don’t know that. There are many possibilities. It could be a kid who has access to a gun who just saw the video of the white cop shoot Jacob in the back 7 times. It could have been a gang initiation. It could have been Kevin Hart, wanting to change his profession to “Gangster Rapper”. We don’t know yet.

Btw, what was the caliber of the shooter’s weapon?

You were quick to jump to a conclusion when cops did the shooting. And when cops are shot, it could be this or it could be that, and we don’t know yet. Are you practicing systemic injustice or what?

You were quick to jump to a conclusion when cops did the shooting. And when cops are shot, it could be this or it could be that, and we don’t know yet. Are you practicing systemic injustice or what?
I am trying to get feedback as to confirm or correct what I see on the video. (I saw a short person, maybe a kid, quickly shoot into the squad car and then run off, in a run that did not particularly look like a grown man running.)

I saw the cop shoot Blake in the back and counted 7 quick shots. I saw no indication that Blake was armed when he was shot in the back at close range. Idk, why the cop tried to kill Blake. But I know that he did try to kill him. And I can get the name of that cop.

I know that the cop shooter did not file a report with buddies that described how his shooting of the cop was justified by self-defense. That is the systemic injustice that takes place, just about every time cops commit a bad shooting.

Bad cop shoots for the most part, probably never see the light of day. It is, generally, ONLY when a video happens to get into the public domain, that the systemic protection of illegalities by the POLICE, by covering up, are displayed.

But back to the OP. How come the media is still not even pondering the possibility that the shooter is a kid, or a little person, or Kevin Hart trying to become a Gangster Rapper, or maybe a small female?

You were quick to jump to a conclusion when cops did the shooting.
I don't "jump" to conclusions. The video is always higher quality than this, before and/or after can be seen, the identities of everyone involved is known. I draw conclusions when I have the data.
I draw conclusions when I have the data.
How about letting the jury draw the conclusions even if you have the absolute truth?

How about someone in the media concluding that the shooter looked pretty darn short to be a full grown man?

That’s what I’m asking about.