GOP insurrection against USA continues - Gaslighting is their game plan.

Well I might as well bring this sordid story a little up to date.

During a discussion about excerpts from "I Alone Can Fix It" by Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, CNN's Carl Bernstein points out that the Chairman of the Joints Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley compared former President Donald Trump's behavior to Adolph Hitler and Nazi-style fascism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L71CI57Df-o

As for that book:

‘I Alone Can Fix It’ book excerpt: Inside Trump’s Election Day and the birth of the ‘big lie’ At the end of a tumultuous day, the defiant president refused to accept the signs that he was losing the White House contest to Joe Biden. “I won in a landslide and they’re taking it back,” Trump told advisers.

www_washingtonpost_com/politics/2021/07/13/book-excerpt-i-alone-can-fix-it/

This may be of interest at this time in history

Andrew Cuomo is gorn!

Yes, and Trump, the real pervert, is still preening.

Write 4 u. I watched your video. Heavy emphasis is placed on defining totalitarianism to the confines of communism, fascism and technoism.
Given that fascism is a capitalist response to a socio economic crisis within its making and that the goal of communism is a classless society, I note the lack of equivocation here of capitalism with totalitarianism with its illusion of democracy

No, I visualize a functional socio-economic system as consisting of a single payer healthcare system and a limited capitalist system. No extremes and nothing that would impede anyone’s freedoms.

What you are warning against is already in force , i.e. unrestricted Capitalism which is tantamount to parasitism. Plutocracy is already here. Almost all representatives are bought and paid for.

It’s really odd that non-profit organizations such as the Federal and State governments should have become host to for-profit Capitalist representatives, pretending to serve the public.

Millionaires and Billionaires serving the public? Or is it the public that currently serves the Plutocrats. A person making $15.00 p/hr for busting his ass, pays relatively more in taxes than the guy who makes $1500.00 pr/hr in interest on his bank account, while sitting on his ass.

As Carlin observed: The Upperclass does no work and pay no taxes, the Middleclass does all the work and pay all the taxes, the Poor is there to scare the crap out of the middleclass.

Unrestricted Capitalism leads to all money belonging to a few people!!!

The “trickle-down” capitalist system is a scam.

The video is some what biased towards capitalism for the reasons i explained. The fact that there is laissez faire capitalism is because this is what it demands to happen. The monster must be feed in increasing portions (profit motive) making unregulated capitalism a neccessity as it becomes harder and harder to maintain exponential perpetual growth .

Another place and time, this could be funny. ~ Deanna Troi

U.S. Appeals Court releases January 6 attacker involved in killing of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

Have you seen how Democratic officials in New York and Washington have responded enthusiastically to Cuomo’s departure? So beholden are they to their upper-middle class base.!!!

The driving out of New York’s governor solidifies the image and role of the Democrats as the #MeToo party.

This is another generous political gift to Donald Trump and the Republican Party, who warm their hands over these dirty affairs and posture as the party of “ordinary Americans” disgusted by such carryings-on.

How is Cuomo’s resigning to avoid impeachment a gift to the dotard and the Repugs? I really don’t see it, but I guess your answer would be that because I am a Dem I wouldn’t see it. Right? Seems to me and Randi Rhodes, the fact that the Dems, unlike the Repugs, actually did investigate the accusations, that is a plus for the Dems. The Repugs wouldn’t investigate something like that because they don’t give a damn about women.

I can see that from Joe Biden on down, the Democrats are incapable of acting against a single one of the conspirators in the Trump administration and Congress who organized a coup attempt on January 6 aimed at establishing a dictatorship in the U.S.

However, the opportunity to burnish their credentials in the “fight against sexual harassment” and, in the process, divert the public from the resurgence of the pandemic and other social disasters is an opportunity not be passed up.

Did you see the James Report ?? The report details the claims by the various women proved to be the nail in Cuomo’s political coffin. A ludicrous document, repetitiously and “scrupulously” documenting a series of alleged micro-aggressions, which Cuomo denies committing, it unleashed a torrent of attacks on the governor from fellow Democrats, including in the New York state legislature, which he was finally unable to withstand.