Google honours Albert Camus...

…with a doodle.
Here we see Sisyphys ] during his work…

Also Sysyphus is Richard Wright’s contribution to the 4 sectioned, seminal, fantabulous Pink Floyd album-Umma Gumma.
Not for the merely Song and Dance inclined afficianados…

You are older than I thought…
You know what the members of Pink FLoyd think about it now]?

However, the band have since been dismissive and critical of the work. Recalling the album in later years, Waters is reported to have said, "Ummagumma – What a disaster!", while in 1995, Gilmour described the album as "horrible. "In 1984, recalling the album, Mason said "I thought it was a very good and interesting little exercise, the whole business of everyone doing a bit. But I still feel really that that's quite a good example of the sum being greater than the parts", and later described it as "a failed experiment ... the most significant thing is that we didn't do it again". Paste, reviewing the 2011 re-release, described the album as "rock excess of the worst kind", though they did praise the live version of "Careful with that Axe, Eugene".
Still, I like it. Memories of my time as a student, I suppose.
You are older than I thought... You know what the members of Pink FLoyd think about it now]?
However, the band have since been dismissive and critical of the work. Recalling the album in later years, Waters is reported to have said, "Ummagumma – What a disaster!", while in 1995, Gilmour described the album as "horrible. "In 1984, recalling the album, Mason said "I thought it was a very good and interesting little exercise, the whole business of everyone doing a bit. But I still feel really that that's quite a good example of the sum being greater than the parts", and later described it as "a failed experiment ... the most significant thing is that we didn't do it again". Paste, reviewing the 2011 re-release, described the album as "rock excess of the worst kind", though they did praise the live version of "Careful with that Axe, Eugene".
Yes great album. I won't react to the critic's comments here, or an artist who comments negatively on their earlier works.
You are older than I thought... You know what the members of Pink FLoyd think about it now]?
Interesting. It was Pink Floyd, so anything they did I just considered great. When I was listening to it, in the 70's and 80's, there were just liner notes, the rare Rolling Stones interview, and rumors. For years, I believed the person singing "Great Gig in the Sky" was a man. Then the internet came along and people couldn't make up stuff like that anymore.