Going into outer space - if the right one don't get you then the left on will. The Kessler Syndrome

Some of you space and exploration fans might find this interesting.
Bet you’ve thought about it before.
But not near as much as Kessler did.
Hints of my cumulative compounding interest thing - it’s everywhere! :cheese:
Why We May Not Be Able to Visit Space in the Future - YouTube

So how difficult would it be to design ‘tug satellites’ that could pull larger defunct objects out of stable orbit?

So how difficult would it be to design 'tug satellites' that could pull larger defunct objects out of stable orbit?
How much money and resources do you have at your disposal? Oh it would take global cooperation. :ahhh: In our new me first, me only world, don't see Americans signing up for that.
How much money and resources do you have at your disposal?.
Personally, not much compared to the problem. How much did Cassini cost? This sounds like that level of importance. Getting rid of the BIG objects that are at risk of being broken up into smaller objects makes sense to me. But do we make small satellites where multiples can be put into one launch and each small satellite pulls something out of orbit in a kamakaze mission, or do we use a large satellite that can refuel at the ISS and used again and again. The US could remove its own garbage to prove the concept then bill other countries to pull their stuff down.