Sci_Fi fans will love this

Behold the discovery of advanced alien technology?

With all the possible explanations, I did not see any mention of a smal BH which wandered into the area and the debris in orbit around this small BH might account for the anomalies and their long durations.
Question: is itpossible that a large star with a large gravity field could capture a small BH with a smaller gravitational field, but with a lot of debris in that field and put it in orbit around the star. In view that even a small BH could have much debris in its gravitational field and as it continues to capture matter would never show a regular transit signal.
I wonder if a computer model of a star with a small BH (plus debris) in its orbit and see if the observed irregularities can be artificially duplicated?

Could the unusual observation be explained by a solar system that has dozens of large planets that occasionally roughly align from our viewpoint?

That’s been ruled out, Tim. Way too much debris for that. The cause remains a mystery.

That's been ruled out, Tim. Way too much debris for that. The cause remains a mystery.
Seems obvious to me.