God's law and its interpretation

Totally agree with your views.

Aren’t all viruses’ mutations, except for the one’s created in the lab. Antigenic drift or antigenic shift for most viruses. Flu viruses can change from drift to shift. Coronaviruses are not prone to undergo antigenic drift or shift. Coronaviruses mutations variants come from RNA copying mistakes.

We get mutations every year, sometimes more than one with the flu. How the results of herd immunity works are well understood. If the Omicron variant mutation was distinct from the Covid-19 virus then a new vaccine would be required. That is science. But what I see is the same Covid-19 vaccines are being used against the Omicron.

So, YES, that is correct. Because the booster shots are basely a small dose of Covid-19. Is that correct? I understand it to be a time factor that the body needs to get going on fighting the virus. And a booster gets the body to produce more fighting cells to stop the virus quicker. Therefore, the vaccinations are good and should be used. Exactly what herd immunity does only faster. The key to both pathways are virus testing. Trump got the testing kits going in a warp speed program. Biden shut it down by not ordering more kits. Right now, the nation’s poor are running blind for lack of free government testing kits do to the none-actions of the Biden administration. Heard on the news this morning that we may have 1.5M more cases that we don’t know about because of lack of kits.

Origin Of COVID-19 is an item that many people believe is being covered up by big government departments. The question is why does the public distrust the scientists and not want the vaccinations. Why is it so many health professionals are unvaccinated?

Let’s look at what the public thinks a vaccination is.

Oxford - the act of giving a person or an animal a vaccine in order to protect them against a disease ; the fact of having received a vaccine.

Merriam-Webster - Definition of herd immunity. A reduction in the risk of infection with a specific communicable disease (such as measles or influenza) that occurs when a significant proportion of the population has become immune to infection (as because of previous exposure or vaccination) so that susceptible individuals are much less likely to come in contact with infected individuals.

Let’s look at what the government scientists thinks a vaccination is.

Vaccination (pre-2015): Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease.

Vaccination (2015-2021): The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity from a specific disease.

Vaccination (Sept 2021): The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

This shows that the Covid-19 vaccine only became a vaccination this September by scientific meaning. The scientists are changing the meaning to match the scientist’s facts. The new definition also matches the public’s definition of herd immunity.

Fully vaccinated you should be immune for 6 months Nov 2021. Herd immunity for unvaccinated – 3-63 months.

No.

Different types of COVID-19 vaccines: How they work

COVID-19 vaccines use a harmless version of a spikelike structure on the surface of the COVID-19 virus called an S protein.

This is why each manufacturer has to test for effectiveness and can file patents on their own exclusive version of “look-alike” S protein.

Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine.
After delivering instructions, the mRNA is immediately broken down. It never enters the nucleus of your cells, where your DNA is kept. Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines use mRNA.

Viral vector vaccines can’t cause you to become infected with the COVID-19 virus or the viral vector virus. Also, the genetic material that’s delivered doesn’t become part of your DNA. The Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is a vector vaccine. AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford also have a vector COVID-19 vaccine.

*Protein subunit vaccine. Subunit vaccines include only the parts of a virus that best stimulate your immune system. This type of COVID-19 vaccine contains harmless S proteins. Once your immune system recognizes the S proteins, it creates antibodies and defensive white blood cells. If you later become infected with the COVID-19 virus, the antibodies will fight the virus.Novavax is working on a protein subunit COVID-19 vaccine.

An even more promising method being studied is based on virus “quorum sensing”.

Viruses communicate chemically with each other to determine when to trigger virulence.
They talk to each other in a very specific chemical language which is unique to each type of virus.

The labs are working on making chemical words that are just a little bit different but will plug up the chemical receptors (ears of the virus), rendering the virus “deaf” and unable to become virulent.

IOW we don’t need to kill the virus and have to deal with subsequent acquired immunity. The viruses are not killed but rendered unable to become virulent and develop immunity until they just die and are cleansed from the system.

Check out Bonnie Bassler on YouTube, who is working on this with virulent bacteria which can not only be rendered impotent (chemically deaf), but also with beneficial bacteria , which can be stimulated to become more active (chemical cheerleading).

Good research. You took it a step more, thanks. Step 4 in your chart shows the use of part of the Covid. After the vaccination the FDA and CDC claim vaccination may cause a positive antibody test result. The vector vaccines do not take spike proteins from Covid but use a virus with the same type of spike protein. The vector vaccines don’t contain antigens. To make the vector vaccines they still use the genetic material from the Covid.

Researched the data because of my age, cancer, and chemo. Being full vaccinated, I still got a couple of days to go to be over Covid. Don’t know if the vaccine saved my life. Have a couple of friends my age and they caught Covid at the same time. They are not vaccinated and had less trouble than I did. When I was the sickest my temperature was below normal for two days. Then when to 101-104. The lower temperature has a 42% more death rate with covid.

It’s true your body may cause positive antibody test results , but that does not mean you are sick. It means that your body is responding to a foreign invader.
This is how you acquire resistance, if not full immunity.

Don’t know if the vaccine saved my life. Have a couple of friends my age and they caught Covid at the same time. They are not vaccinated and had less trouble than I did. When I was the sickest my temperature was below normal for two days. Then when to 101-104. The lower temperature has a 42% more death rate with covid.

Were you vaccinated after testing positive or before?
If you are already positive and then get vaccinated it is quite possible that your body has an increased reaction, for a few days until it has produced sufficient antibodies to control viral quorum sensing.

I am willing to bet that if you had not received the vaccine that you may have been much worse.
As they say; “better be safe than sorry”.

What most people don’t understand is that if they have reaction to the vaccine it is not COVID but the bodies sensitivity to a foreign invader. The vaccine cannot make you sick, it is your bodies reaction that may give the impression you are sick.
Another saying; “no pain, no gain.”

And to stay on topic. From a theist perspective, God’s laws apply to everything, not just humans. God does not play favorites.

All this philosophical dilemmas are solved by looking at God as a stochastic natural logical condition that “determines” how relational values interact via inherently logical mathematical functions.

No motive, just regular dynamical processes according to certain regular “guiding principles”.

This is why I like to use the term “quasi intelligent” , i.e. “behaves as if, but isn’t” (just like vaccinations)

Well, folks, we have entered the era of Christian Sharia Law.

No abortion under any circumstances, even in case of rape or risk to the life of the mother.

Men, if you want to leave your genes in the gene pool, just rape a woman and she must carry the baby to term. Hip Hip Hooray!!

Farewell Constitution and secular law. The US has just become a theocratic autocracy.