Freedom is more than a word

I viewed a funeral of America in words accepted of ignorant hopefuls to regain a past that never belonged to them. Words not from poets of metaphors, or ideological philosophers, nor preachers of myth, but the nominee of the GOP (Republican Party). Words from a man such as I. A dreamer who dreampted dreams of being the ultimate ego, not becoming. There was no speculation of what happened before he became consciously aware of himself. No theorizing about a God, nor intentions concerning “WE THE PEOPLE,” and how America came to be the great nation it is today. I saw a man eulogizing over the death of unity and comradeship, and the merging of freemen and slaves, whether to debt or chains, from all nations coming together and building railroads, cotton mills, steel and coal institutions to make America the greatest nation of the modern era of mankind.
You have seen this man come into the consciousness of the destitute by bragging about how much money he has, his upbringing and education, his climb into the nation’s consciousness, then the world. You have seen this man’s achievements and the blood his feet and legs are covered with from stepping and squashing the skulls of those who believed his money and greed would allow them, should they follow him, to become providers of their families and leave a direct path of light for the next generation to follow and become better people.
But freedom is more than a word. Freedom is a push of ones own dreams and hopes of achieving goals which will better not only the space one occupies, but the earth and the world for all people. Freedom is the liberation of the ignorant of doing nothing by taking individual responsibility to know each individual has the power within themselves to do what is right for all mankind, which will achieve far more goodness for America, and one world, nation, state, and community.

I viewed a funeral of America in words accepted of ignorant hopefuls to regain a past that never belonged to them. Words not from poets of metaphors, or ideological philosophers, nor preachers of myth, but the nominee of the GOP (Republican Party). Words from a man such as I. A dreamer who dreampted dreams of being the ultimate ego, not becoming. There was no speculation of what happened before he became consciously aware of himself. No theorizing about a God, nor intentions concerning "WE THE PEOPLE," and how America came to be the great nation it is today. I saw a man eulogizing over the death of unity and comradeship, and the merging of freemen and slaves, whether to debt or chains, from all nations coming together and building railroads, cotton mills, steel and coal institutions to make America the greatest nation of the modern era of mankind. You have seen this man come into the consciousness of the destitute by bragging about how much money he has, his upbringing and education, his climb into the nation's consciousness, then the world. You have seen this man's achievements and the blood his feet and legs are covered with from stepping and squashing the skulls of those who believed his money and greed would allow them, should they follow him, to become providers of their families and leave a direct path of light for the next generation to follow and become better people. But freedom is more than a word. Freedom is a push of ones own dreams and hopes of achieving goals which will better not only the space one occupies, but the earth and the world for all people. Freedom is the liberation of the ignorant of doing nothing by taking individual responsibility to know each individual has the power within themselves to do what is right for all mankind, which will achieve far more goodness for America, and one world, nation, state, and community.
More Libertarian bullshit

<![CDATA[

]>

Of course you can’t force a message, but you can get people to understand what you say. It happens every day. Or you could blame the listener. Your choice.

The evidence for god is there. You just don't want to see it."??
The evidence for god is there. You just don't want to see it."??
Show me such evidence which specifically points to my comprehension of such, and make it plane so your words, "The evidence for god is there. You just don't want to see it." display this evidence for all to see please. Nothing relative is applicable here.