"the arc of the moral universe is long but **it bends toward justice** ."

There will always be a theme for ignorance to ban freedom of speech and unjust thoughts to cause an individual to turn against their own conscience and soul to maintain the elite attitude: “if I am not better than a ???, then who am I better than?” An attitude which sustains the status quo of the Ted Cruz’s, Donald Trumps, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell’s, those who stormed the Capital of The United States Jan.6, 2021, rioter’s and theories to cause people to join the Republican or Democratic party and cult thinkers which deny the very footstool: “We hold these truths to be self- evident, that all men are created equal, that all men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” by denying justice to individuals, a class, a race, and a Nation and Continent of people of their God given Right to develop, unobstructed, a way of life without degradation.

There will always be a force of selfish self-righteousness, and a spirit of ignorance which sets out to eradicate people’s journey through time, space, distance, and by lessening peoples lives of the length, breadth, and height of their physical and chronological stories of travel through history. But injustice cannot stand when the universe is structured in righteousness. Neither can those who oppress with conjectures, theories, interpretations of I am better than slogans handed down through the academics of religious commonality, and cloning philosophies in opposition to tolerance, mercy, compassion, and the commandment to “love thy neighbor as thyself.”

This disrespect man plays upon man is the cause of mental dishonor concerning the Jews, Africans-Americans, Muslims, Asians, Mexicans, poor White Americans, and surly upon Native American Indians, comes with a price to those who indulge in it knowingly, unknowingly, (be careful what you set in motion), or by sitting on one’s hands because they believe they are immune to the retribution of ignorance which their ancestors set in motion and still abide attempt to hold on to. That price of retribution is alwasy reached directly or indirectly in comprehension and anguish, as will as physically, especially when change is the demanding call of inevitabiliity in order to utilize the gift of Spirit Righteousness God bestowed upon this temporary world of bits and pieces.

Those who will continue living their lives by selfish laws of human unjust and confining morality, and propagating wars, greed, and lack of Spirit Integrity, locks the chambers of their subconscious in dark realities of the ignorant illusion, deceit, and pride bent totally upon self-survival of the human mind and imagination, with a comprehension which will not go beyond the noise of their Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personalities of opposition to the “new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.”

If they will listen, they will hear a Voice of Silence intuitively impressing upon the Altar no man give attention too saying: "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted?*

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa

[quote=“jufa, post:1, topic:8992”]

But injustice cannot stand when the universe is structured in righteousness. Neither can those who oppress with conjectures, theories, interpretations of I am better than slogans handed down through the academics of religious commonality, and cloning philosophies in opposition to tolerance, mercy, compassion, and the commandment to “love thy neighbor as thyself.”

What makes you think the Universe has any sense of “righteousness”? Do you know what constitutes righteousness?

The universe is founded on “balance” and “symmetry”. Those are objective properties and do not address justice based on righteousness. What is righteous about a super-nova that destroys entire galactic sections quote? What is the closest safe distance?

According to NASA, a supernova would have to be within 50 light-years of Earth before we would feel its damaging effects.