For My Strong Healthy Immune System, I

And now you follow pseudo-science, misinformation, and down right unproven info. Yes, Big Pharma is a problem, but there are proven and scientifically shown stuff proven to work and it’s called medicine. Vaccines have been proven to keep people healthy, yet there is so much misinformation about vaccines out there ie mercury in them, but there is none now days. Another is that they cause Autism, but they do not. There are also SOME supplements, like vitamin D3 proven to be helpful to help keep people healthy, but they should never be the end all and be all of attempting to stay healthy. In the case of COVID-19, it will only bring disaster.

I’m not telling you not to take your supplements. As I said, I do take supplements too. Extra vitamin D3 was recommended by my doctor beyond my multi-vitamin, because I was low in D3. Echinacea I take because I believe it can help, but I do not neglect REAL medicine. I take levothyroxine because I have Hashimoto’s. Without it, I could die from a completely treatable illness. Luckily it’s not expensive. All the supplements, including making sure I had iodine in my multivitamin did not stop the genetic tendency to have a thyroid problem of some sort.

However, all the vaccines my mother gave me as a child, prevented me from getting mumps, measles, rubella, whooping cough, etc. One does not want whooping cough. My mother got it after she was born in the hospital (yes, women did go to the hospital in '44 to give birth, not all were home births) and came home with it. She nearly died. If she had died, I wouldn’t be here now and she would not be suffering with lung damage, all her life for it. She did not want the same fate for me. So, since vaccines are proven to do what they are created to do, I still get vaccinated. I’m in the middle of two shingles vaccinations currently.

All of that is called medicine and it’s been scientifically proven. It’s also been scientifically proven that vaccines work and those who do not get them end up dying from said illness, when they do get it or have lifelong consequences from said illness.

[quote=“write4u, post:19, topic:8354”]

AFLD has been a leading promoter of ivermectin, a medication typically used to treat parasitic worms in livestock, as a “safe and effective treatment” for COVID-19.

A treatment for parasitic worms to combat a virus???

If I gave this stuff to my child and it ended up in the hospital, I could be charged with child endangerment.

This is designed for;

Livestock , farm animals, with the exception of poultry. In Western countries the category encompasses primarily cattle, sheep, pigs, goats, horses, donkeys, and mules; other animals, such as buffalo, oxen, llamas, or camels, may predominate in the agriculture of other areas.

Not humans!!!

It is too early but a French preliminary study allows to think that Ivermectin could attenuate the symptoms of the COVD.

This study has been realized by l’“institut Pasteur” which is one of the main French center of research in medicine and which anti-vaxs and complotists attacks very often ,

[Ivermectin alleviates Covid-19 symptoms in an animal model | Institut Pasteur]

[Pasteur Institute - Wikipedia]

What is your point?

Do you understand the difference between mob rule and scientific studies/evaluation?

Do you appreciate that there are differences between the Ivermectin prepared for horses and the Ivermectin prepared for humans in Sub Sahara and other applications?

Do you appreciate the double edged sword that many chemicals and med are?

Take arsenic, NO DON’T TAKE IT, … For example, do you know it can save lives. But only within very specific circumstances following well tested and understood guidelines?

Do you understand the point I’m trying to make?

Do NOT start with medication meant for horses. If anyone starts advocating horse meds for COVID, I will shut this thread down!

Look at history, depopulation has been in the minds of political and the high ups in the world.

Oh please I had a smallpox to get to first grade, had all the Childhood diseases and my body is NOT loaded with vacccines.

My grandkids pathetically have been loaded up as babies and they now in their 20’s have issues and their mom believes from so vaccinated…The girl had chicken pox and that was GOOD…

We are not on the same pages here and I’m not going to continue.

I had all the c hildhood diseases and so did my friends and we all had good lives. Some still living and some gone, we were all born in 1938 and thereabouts.

Please…

You have no idea what a long good life Health-Wise I’ve enjoyed and NOT bombarded with lab produced junk going into my body.

A tetanus shot along the way and that’s been it. 83 yrs not too shabby, I have NO great love for the pharma world.

Oh please! I was loaded up with vaccines and even as an adult I’m loaded with vaccines still. I’m healthy for my 50s and don’t have osteoporosis. However, my mother had whooping cough as a newborn, almost died and now in her 70s (born in '44) she’s the least healthy of anyone in my family. So what you just spewed is more lies and excuses to kill children with childhood illnesses. Not vaccinating children is intentional neglect that could very well kill them. Misinformation and disinformation does not fly at CFI.

Yes, I have. As I’ve said, many people in my family have lived very healthy lives well into their 90s. Not one of them neglected children by not vaccinating them.

83? You’re a young one. Try 94 and 99. Yes, my grandmother and her mother were 94 when they died and no dementia. I had a great uncle who lived to be 99 and one of grandmother’s sisters was 99. Another was also well into her 90s. 83 isn’t anything.

So my mom lived to 91, dad 95, and good minds. I have friends and one is 94, two are 90, and these 3 all take Grape Seed Extract and all in pretty good health.

So what is your point, a lot live into 90’s and I better watch out I may too. I may outlive my money and sure don’t want to end up in old age home…

And yes I’m young and perhaps compared to you, older, Huh…I have no idea the ages of people here. Maybe a lot in their 50’s, 60’s, 70’s…

[quote=“joycemartino, post:31, topic:8354”]

o what is your point,

The point is that, even if you are immune, you may still be a carrier and infect others.

You are looking at this from an egocentric perspective.

You are posting anonymously, we have no way of evaluating your health. Health is related to many things, so your diet may or may not be the cause of yours. I will rely on science for my health, not a random forum poster

1 Like

Nothing egocentric about what I say, I know my health for certain and I know millions and millions are unhealthy overall and open to a hard virus, flu etc etc

You are not discussing contagiousness. That’s the egocentric part. You might survive getting a virus, but you could pass it on to others, who may not do so well. Immuno compromised people for example

Not if you don’t get vaccinated for COVID-19 and stop following the propaganda.