For Experimental Purposes....

Lets take the Myers-Briggs personality test and see if there’s much in common between the few posters here. The test is obviously not scientific but that shouldn’t prevent it being useful for this little experiment.

My result is ESTP].

ESTP Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving ESTPs are spontaneous, active folks. Like the other SPs, ESTPs get great satisfaction from acting on their impulses. Activities involving great power, speed, thrill and risk are attractive to the ESTP. Chronic stifling of these impulses makes the ESTP feel "dead inside". Gamesmanship is the calling card of the ESTP. Persons of this type have a natural drive to best the competition. Some of the most successful salespersons are ESTPs. P.T. Barnum ("Never give a sucker an even break") illustrates the unscrupulous contingent of this type. Almost unconsciously ESTPs look for nonverbal, nearly subliminal cues as to what makes their quarry "tick". Once they know, they wait for just the right time to trump the unsuspecting victim's ace and glory in their conquest. Oddly enough, ESTPs seem to admire and respect anyone who can beat them at their own game. "If I was any better, I couldn't stand it!" To an ESTP, admission of weakness feels like failure. He admires strength in himself and in others. "Shock effect" is a favored technique of this type to get the attention of his audience. ESTPs love to be at center stage, demonstrating feats of wonder and daring. (ESTP stands for Extravert, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)

I started taking this test and about halfway through I noticed that a lot of the questions were things I would give different answers to depending upon whatever mood I happened to be in at the time. But just for fun, here goes…
I ended up ISTJ, Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging
What do you say we come back to this in about a month, take the test again, and see if we get the same profile?

I started taking this test and about halfway through I noticed that a lot of the questions were things I would give different answers to depending upon whatever mood I happened to be in at the time. But just for fun, here goes... I ended up ISTJ, Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging What do you say we come back to this in about a month, take the test again, and see if we get the same profile?
Good idea.

I just took it again and still scored an ISTJ:
Introvert(12%) Sensing(7%) Thinking(9%) Judging(31%)
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (12%)
•You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (7%)
•You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (9%)
•You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (31%)

I’m a bit different this time:
ESFP

Extravert(34%) Sensing(34%) Feeling(6%) Perceiving(16%) You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (34%) You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (34%) You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (6%) You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (16%)

The extravert/introvert thing is contextually most interesting because atheists generally seem to be the latter.

Lets take the Myers-Briggs personality test and see if there's much in common between the few posters here. The test is obviously not scientific but that shouldn't prevent it being useful for this little experiment. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp My result is ESTP].
ESTP Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving ESTPs are spontaneous, active folks. Like the other SPs, ESTPs get great satisfaction from acting on their impulses. Activities involving great power, speed, thrill and risk are attractive to the ESTP. Chronic stifling of these impulses makes the ESTP feel "dead inside". Gamesmanship is the calling card of the ESTP. Persons of this type have a natural drive to best the competition. Some of the most successful salespersons are ESTPs. P.T. Barnum ("Never give a sucker an even break") illustrates the unscrupulous contingent of this type. Almost unconsciously ESTPs look for nonverbal, nearly subliminal cues as to what makes their quarry "tick". Once they know, they wait for just the right time to trump the unsuspecting victim's ace and glory in their conquest. Oddly enough, ESTPs seem to admire and respect anyone who can beat them at their own game. "If I was any better, I couldn't stand it!" To an ESTP, admission of weakness feels like failure. He admires strength in himself and in others. "Shock effect" is a favored technique of this type to get the attention of his audience. ESTPs love to be at center stage, demonstrating feats of wonder and daring. (ESTP stands for Extravert, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving and represents individual's preferences in four dimensions characterising personality type, according to Jung's and Briggs Myers' theories of personality type.)
Let's take the Putin ass kissing troll test, and see if if there is a commonality with some posters here. !. Claims trumps is a great president and not a total traitor and viciously attacks anyone who disagrees. check 2. Claims Putin is a great president and didn't have anything to do with totally disrupting the last US election in trump's favour and viciously attacks anyone who disagrees. check. 3. Claims Russia is a peace loving nation that is no threat to any other nation on the planet. check. 4. Claims that NATO removing all forces from Eastern Europe is in US interests and will somehow bring peace to the world. check 5. Totally dismisses this site as a "barely used forum for atheists. check

If someone really does see this forum in such disparaging terms;
http://www.centerforinquiry.net/forums/viewthread/19806/#239428
beltane pissed and moaned:

a barely-used atheist forum like CFI
Then what is the motivation for participating here. "He" doesn't really discuss anything of value, just shows up to take massive metaphorical dumps on anyone who dares mention what a disgusting state Russia is under Putin and now the US under trump. The logical conclusion is it's an assignment in the context of literally thousands of Russians employed to do exactly what beltane has been been doing here ever since trump took office. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
Just after 9pm each day, a long line of workers files out of 55 Savushkina Street, a modern four-storey office complex with a small sign outside that reads “Business centre". Having spent 12 hours in the building, the workers are replaced by another large group, who will work through the night. The nondescript building has been identified as the headquarters of Russia’s “troll army", where hundreds of paid bloggers work round the clock to flood Russian internet forums, social networks and the comments sections of western publications with remarks praising the president, Vladimir Putin, and raging at the depravity and injustice of the west. From Britain to Beijing: how governments manipulate the internet Read more The Guardian spoke to two former employees of the troll enterprise, one of whom was in a department running fake blogs on the social network LiveJournal, and one who was part of a team that spammed municipal chat forums around Russia with pro-Kremlin posts. Both said they were employed unofficially and paid cash-in-hand.
One of the reasons activity is down here is because of beltane and other posters who are only interested in disrupting not adding to discussion. "He" specifically targeted excellent posters like LoisL who is much less active now. Another one of us "pathetic" atheists it obviously can't have expressing free opinions... even if it is from half a world away.
Not that barely used.
CFI, Discussion Forums Visitor Statistics: The most visitors ever was 5111, on January 10, 2017 02:13 PM Total Registered Members: 9832 Total Topics: 13110 Total Replies: 229864 Total Posts: 242974
As far as atheism is concerned,
The mission of the Center for Inquiry is to foster a secular society based on reason, science, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.
The definition of "secularism"
Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institution and religious dignitaries (the attainment of such is termed secularity). One manifestation of secularism is asserting the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, or, in a state declared to be neutral on matters of belief, from the imposition by government of religion or religious practices upon its people.[Notes 1] Another manifestation of secularism is the view that public activities and decisions, especially political ones, should be uninfluenced by religious beliefs or practices
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secularism
The extravert/introvert thing is contextually most interesting because atheists generally seem to be the latter.
I can't figure out how I scored so highly on "Judging over Perceiving" when I can't recall any questions about making judgments. shrug
Not that barely used.
Beltane was using that claim to justify what a total dickhead to others he's been since getting here. I'd take one poster like LoisL over 1,000 beltanes, it's quality that matters not quantity... and we don't need anymore idiots here telling us how good we have it in the world with despots like Putin and trump in power.

It would really be interesting if you took the test, Doug.

INTJ
Introvert(16%) iNtuitive(31%) Thinking(12%) Judging(7%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (16%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (31%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (7%)
I find the test a little bit simplistic, though in general I can agree with the analysis.
Especially the expression “uncertain” does not accurately reflect one’s decision making and behavior under specific circumstances. I would have preferred a choice of “variable” which suggests selectivity, rather than "uncertain"which suggests doubt.
I see myself as highly introverted (independent of necessity for social interaction), yet I spent 10 years in the entertainment industry as a musician in such places as Las Vegas. But instead of the trumpet or drums, I choose the Bass as my favorite instrument. It is the least noticed instrument, but which provides the often unnoticed fundamental bridge between rhythm and chordal structure. I was entirely satisfied by occupying this quiet but important background position.
As far as social interaction, I have very little interest in talking to individuals tete a tete, in the area where I reside, but obviously from my number of posts, one can see that I really like to interact with people who have similar interests as mine. But it’s over the internet and via a nom de plume (incognito).

I can't figure out how I scored so highly on "Judging over Perceiving" when I can't recall any questions about making judgments. shrug I was also a little disappointed in the possible selection of answers. But its not just the answer they are evaluating. Some of the information is contained in the way you interpret the question, in addition to the actual response. For instance I believe that "uncertain" is a meaningless answer. If I am passionate about some things, but not others, am I "uncertain" about all my behaviors, unless I am provided with an example? 9, 10, 14 are some of the questions which pose this dillemma. I would respond differently, depending on the actual situation. So I could not answer "yes" or "no" as a generic answer, but I would also not be "uncertain" about my response to certain situations.