Fleetwood Mac tour 2013

Fleetwood Mac is on tour once more in 2013]
And I have to write this silly little paragraph just to get past the silly spam filter because sending a simple URL looks like advertising (yeah, it sort-a is) and so I have to add a paragraph to convince the spam filter to post this link.

I was wondering if they’d ever do another tour. This could be interesting, except that I probably won’t get a chance to them.

I’ve just looked at the website, and it seems that Christine McVie is not in the current line-up. Even though I’m generally not a huge fan of her songs, this makes me feel a little sad. It doesn’t feel like Fleetwood Mac without her.

It never felt like Fleetwood Mac after Peter Green left.

I thought she was missing, but I thought I may have missed something. It won’t be the same without her.

Yeah, it’s weird but she is really important for the group, even though I would hate to listen to one of her solo albums. Put her voice together with Lindsey’s and Stevie’s and you get real magic.
Darron, it’s probably better to think of Peter Green’s Fleetwood Mac as a totally different band. So when we just say ‘Fleetwood Mac’ we’re always talking about the band that made Rumours, Tusk and Tango in the Night. Peter Green was great, though.

Yeah, it's weird but she is really important for the group, even though I would hate to listen to one of her solo albums. Put her voice together with Lindsey's and Stevie's and you get real magic. Darron, it's probably better to think of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac as a totally different band. So when we just say 'Fleetwood Mac' we're always talking about the band that made Rumours, Tusk and Tango in the Night. Peter Green was great, though.
You're right, Dom. I've even seen some of the early albums titled Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac. Oh well. ;-) Trivia Answer: Peter Green wrote Black Magic Woman, the song Santana made famous.