Entrails.

Someone please write a children's story called "Cecil, Jr. and the Evil Dentist" It's about a cub who narrowly escapes being killed by the new pride leader, after his father who had been pride leader is murdered by an evil dentist. (spoiler alert: read no further if you don't want to know the ending) Cecil Jr. grows up to one day have the good fortune to hunt down the evil dentist, kill him over the course of 48 hours, skin him and take his head as a trophy. And all the lions lived happily ever after.
Except for a few minor details, that's the "Lion King", it's been done as an animated movie. You need to watch more kids movies. Well, if you guys hated "Cecil, Jr. and the Evil Dentist", you're really not going to like the sequel, "Cecil, Jr. and the Evil Poacher" wherein, the adult Cecil, Jr. tracks down and gruesomely tortures and kills a band of poachers, including the poacher who murdered his uncle, Jericho.
Yes , he practices murder in an ethical manner, go figure.
And while we're on the subject, he slaughtered other "big game" animals as well. You'd think that a rich guy with money to burn would just go to Vegas, take in some shows and gamble to his heart's content. Why trek through the African wild while paid beaters drive the animal right into your sites so you can kill and skin it? Or you could use Ted Nugent's lame excuse about thinning the animals because nature will do it anyway so what the hell. Trophy hunting should be banned IMO before we humans drive endangered species into extinction. Cap't Jack
Las Vegas and gambling would be considered to be "common" and dull by big game hunter types. They'd rather go out and show the world how "brave" and "tough" they are to kill big game, and the trophies are proof. Lois The dark side of human intelligence. Greed and vanity. Why is a bulls-eye on a target 200 yards away any less demonstration of skill or courage? Why is an Olympic medal less valuable that a trophy from killing a animal, basically from the window of your car? Is proof of being able to kill an animal from 200 yrds, proof of skill? Hell no, any asshole with a gun can kill anything, including humans, which also seems to have become a preferred recreational activity. Actually the dentist was using a crossbow. The lion didn't die with the first hit, which is why the lion had to be tracked for miles until the brave white hunter could get a better shot at the injured lion and kill him with an additional barrage of arrows. He is no better than wild animal poachers.
And while we're on the subject, he slaughtered other "big game" animals as well. You'd think that a rich guy with money to burn would just go to Vegas, take in some shows and gamble to his heart's content. Why trek through the African wild while paid beaters drive the animal right into your sites so you can kill and skin it? Or you could use Ted Nugent's lame excuse about thinning the animals because nature will do it anyway so what the hell. Trophy hunting should be banned IMO before we humans drive endangered species into extinction. Cap't Jack
Las Vegas and gambling would be considered to be "common" and dull by big game hunter types. They'd rather go out and show the world how "brave" and "tough" they are to kill big game, and the trophies are proof. Lois The dark side of human intelligence. Greed and vanity. Why is a bulls-eye on a target 200 yards away any less demonstration of skill or courage? Why is an Olympic medal less valuable that a trophy from killing a animal, basically from the window of your car? Is proof of being able to kill an animal from 200 yrds, proof of skill? Hell no, any asshole with a gun can kill anything, including humans, which also seems to have become a preferred recreational activity. Actually the dentist was using a crossbow. The lion didn't die with the first hit, which is why the lion had to be tracked for miles until the brave white hunter could get a better shot at the injured lion and kill him with an additional barrage of arrows. He is no better than wild animal poachers. Yeah, I heard that when Palmer first shot Cecil, it was getting dark, so they waited until the next day to hunt him down, finish him off, try to hide the tracking device that Cecil was wearing, skin him, and cut off his head. And if you haven't heard, now a poacher has killed Cecil's brother, Jericho. For real. No fairy tale.
Someone please write a children's story called "Cecil, Jr. and the Evil Dentist" It's about a cub who narrowly escapes being killed by the new pride leader, after his father who had been pride leader is murdered by an evil dentist. (spoiler alert: read no further if you don't want to know the ending) Cecil Jr. grows up to one day have the good fortune to hunt down the evil dentist, kill him over the course of 48 hours, skin him and take his head as a trophy. And all the lions lived happily ever after.
Good, you can write fairytales. Maybe you can get a job with the Republican party. They need more fairytale writers. If I were to be a professional writer, I think that my talents, and disposition would be more suited to writing scenarios and scripts for something like the WWE, for there, the audience, for the most part, realizes that they are suspending disbelief, in order to be entertained. I don't care to have an audience who would think that my fiction is reality.
Las Vegas and gambling would be considered to be "common" and dull by big game hunter types. They'd rather go out and show the world how "brave" and "tough" they are to kill big game, and the trophies are proof. Lois The dark side of human intelligence. Greed and vanity. Why is a bulls-eye on a target 200 yards away any less demonstration of skill or courage? Why is an Olympic medal less valuable that a trophy from killing a animal, basically from the window of your car? Is proof of being able to kill an animal from 200 yrds, proof of skill? Hell no, any asshole with a gun can kill anything, including humans, which also seems to have become a preferred recreational activity. Actually the dentist was using a crossbow. The lion didn't die with the first hit, which is why the lion had to be tracked for miles until the brave white hunter could get a better shot at the injured lion and kill him with an additional barrage of arrows. He is no better than wild animal poachers. Yeah, I heard that when Palmer first shot Cecil, it was getting dark, so they waited until the next day to hunt him down, finish him off, try to hide the tracking device that Cecil was wearing, skin him, and cut off his head. And if you haven't heard, now a poacher has killed Cecil's brother, Jericho. For real. No fairy tale. I may have jumped the gun. It may be that it was another lion and not Jericho that the poacher's murdered. https://www.thedodo.com/cecil-lion-cubs-may-be-killed-1271961231.html but then, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181277/Saved-Cecil-lion-s-cubs-protected-BROTHER-fears-evil-rival-Jericho-kill-pride-says-Oxford-University-expert.html
Observe the cholesterol content.
I haven't seen any of those in the local grocery store around here. Based on the cholesterol that would be just shy of 12 servings of the amount of cholesterol for one day. I'm glad I don't have any problem with cholesterol, I eat what ever I want and don't have to worry about it. Are they expensive? I'd like to try some.$16 for two cans on Amazon, including shipping.] Not something that I'd want to even consider, given that diseases similar Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)] have been reported in people who've ingested pork brains. If Gawd wanted us to eat brains, he'd have made them easier to get to. No, it's cow brains that pass on BSE. It's what causes mad cow disease. I haven't heard that pigs get it, though it's possible. I wouldn't eat brains from any animal. In fact I don't knowingly eat organ meat at all. (It may be in sausages, for all I know, though.) Lois
Las Vegas and gambling would be considered to be "common" and dull by big game hunter types. They'd rather go out and show the world how "brave" and "tough" they are to kill big game, and the trophies are proof. Lois The dark side of human intelligence. Greed and vanity. Why is a bulls-eye on a target 200 yards away any less demonstration of skill or courage? Why is an Olympic medal less valuable that a trophy from killing a animal, basically from the window of your car? Is proof of being able to kill an animal from 200 yrds, proof of skill? Hell no, any asshole with a gun can kill anything, including humans, which also seems to have become a preferred recreational activity. Actually the dentist was using a crossbow. The lion didn't die with the first hit, which is why the lion had to be tracked for miles until the brave white hunter could get a better shot at the injured lion and kill him with an additional barrage of arrows. He is no better than wild animal poachers. Yeah, I heard that when Palmer first shot Cecil, it was getting dark, so they waited until the next day to hunt him down, finish him off, try to hide the tracking device that Cecil was wearing, skin him, and cut off his head. And if you haven't heard, now a poacher has killed Cecil's brother, Jericho. For real. No fairy tale. I may have jumped the gun. It may be that it was another lion and not Jericho that the poacher's murdered. https://www.thedodo.com/cecil-lion-cubs-may-be-killed-1271961231.html but then, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181277/Saved-Cecil-lion-s-cubs-protected-BROTHER-fears-evil-rival-Jericho-kill-pride-says-Oxford-University-expert.html Does it matter? It was another illegally killed lion to massage some idiot's ego. Lois

It is interesting what we tend to get the most upset about and interested in. 2 more of our soldiers were blown up in Iraq last week, and it didn't even make any major news broadcast, AFAIK. People getting killed by cops, makes the news lately, but, apparently, only the tip of the iceberg. Nonsense and falsities by political figures makes the news but, as if they are reasonable statements. MH370 makes the news, over and over, every day, when the news is basically the same everyday - a flaperon of MH370 may have been found. And Cecil's demise makes the news, for awhile, almost as much as the Trumpster. Still with all of our human problems, we are still 7 billion or so and counting, and are likely to make it through the next few decades, somehow. Lions, in the wild, OTOH, or no more than 30,000 and declining. So let's give the lions a break.
It is interesting what we tend to get the most upset about and interested in. 2 more of our soldiers were blown up in Iraq last week, and it didn't even make any major news broadcast, AFAIK. People getting killed by cops, makes the news lately, but, apparently, only the tip of the iceberg. Nonsense and falsities by political figures makes the news but, as if they are reasonable statements. MH370 makes the news, over and over, every day, when the news is basically the same everyday - a flaperon of MH370 may have been found. And Cecil's demise makes the news, for awhile, almost as much as the Trumpster. Still with all of our human problems, we are still 7 billion or so and counting, and are likely to make it through the next few decades, somehow. Lions, in the wild, OTOH, or no more than 30,000 and declining. So let's give the lions a break. (alert; playing D.A.) But Lions are bigger and faster than humans, have sharper teeth and claws, and sometimes kill and eat humans. Human population is large and getting larger, more people need more space to live. If the Lions were gone there would be more room for all the extra people we are making. The same can be said about all the other large animals on the endangered list.

Many years ago I was in the hospital for some tests, and there were 2 patients in the room. During one conversation I mentioned wild places for wildlife and nature to exist, and the other person stated that being an artist he had no problem bulldozing wilderness to make room for more people. We didn’t talk much after that.