Does Anybody Around Here Have Dignity?

Ah, the most scientific of all data, “pictures with quotes”, also known as memes to the less sophisticated than thou art. Memes have completely brainwashed you, kinda ironic since Richard Dawkins is the guy that coined the term, and you are posting memes on a site partnered with him.

Can we please get rid of this guy. I wouldn’t doubt if he’s a false flag operation so that some alt right site can say look at those lefties, they adore shitler.

If you aren’t banned yet, here’s the answer to your question about the right to return a threat of extermination.
All civilized societies allow for self-defense. So, that’s a yes.
All civilized societies have a system for determining if in fact a violent act was self-defense. So, that’s “it depends”.
All civilized societies will unequivocally state that not all violence is justified. Self-defense is about an immediate and real threat. Your memes are about institutional threats, they are scholars who are making statements. I don’t agree with any of them, but I defend their right to speak. Once you start limiting speech, you need to have good reasons. You need to show how the speech is directly related to that real threat thing mentioned earlier.
That’s about all the time I’ll bother spending with you. Good luck having a reasonable conversation with anyone.

Ah, the most scientific of all data, "pictures with quotes", also known as memes to the less sophisticated than thou art. Memes have completely brainwashed you, kinda ironic since Richard Dawkins is the guy that coined the term, and you are posting memes on a site partnered with him.
If you don't believe any of the quotes, look them up for yourself. As for what menechem begin said, there is apparently no real "proof" that he said what is shown. But with all the other scum sucking things they do say, there is no reason to doubt it.
Can we please get rid of this guy. I wouldn't doubt if he's a false flag operation so that some alt right site can say look at those lefties, they adore shitler.
How about we play this game. If I say anything that is untrue, then you can call for me to get banned.
If you aren't banned yet, here's the answer to your question about the right to return a threat of extermination. All civilized societies allow for self-defense. So, that's a yes. All civilized societies have a system for determining if in fact a violent act was self-defense. So, that's "it depends". All civilized societies will unequivocally state that not all violence is justified. Self-defense is about an immediate and real threat. Your memes are about institutional threats, they are scholars who are making statements. I don't agree with any of them, but I defend their right to speak. Once you start limiting speech, you need to have good reasons. You need to show how the speech is directly related to that real threat thing mentioned earlier. That's about all the time I'll bother spending with you. Good luck having a reasonable conversation with anyone.
Spoken like a true idiot. I suppose you don't think human caused global warming is real either. If only this was a forum that allowed any meaningful debate.
If you aren't banned yet, here's the answer to your question about the right to return a threat of extermination. All civilized societies allow for self-defense. So, that's a yes. All civilized societies have a system for determining if in fact a violent act was self-defense. So, that's "it depends". All civilized societies will unequivocally state that not all violence is justified. Self-defense is about an immediate and real threat. Your memes are about institutional threats, they are scholars who are making statements. I don't agree with any of them, but I defend their right to speak. Once you start limiting speech, you need to have good reasons. You need to show how the speech is directly related to that real threat thing mentioned earlier. That's about all the time I'll bother spending with you. Good luck having a reasonable conversation with anyone.
Spoken like a true idiot. I suppose you don't think human caused global warming is real either. If only this was a forum that allowed any meaningful debate. "Debate" is a word with many definitions. We can't conduct a formal debate over the internet, not without first finding people we trust to run it, and I don't think we'll agree on that. But, you asked a question, I answered, gave you plenty to interact with, then you call me an idiot. That fits no definition of debate that I know of. Would you like to debate what "debate" means?
Spoken like a true idiot. I suppose you don't think human caused global warming is real either. If only this was a forum that allowed any meaningful debate. "Debate" is a word with many definitions. We can't conduct a formal debate over the internet, not without first finding people we trust to run it, and I don't think we'll agree on that. But, you asked a question, I answered, gave you plenty to interact with, then you call me an idiot. That fits no definition of debate that I know of. Would you like to debate what "debate" means? Isn't it what you use to catch fish?
Isn't it what you use to catch fish?
Ya, dat's wat we voose to catch de fish. Ya betcha'
Can we please get rid of this guy. I wouldn't doubt if he's a false flag operation so that some alt right site can say look at those lefties, they adore shitler.
How about we play this game. If I say anything that is untrue, then you can call for me to get banned.Sure, as long as you first remove your offensive avatar, and make your posts using your own typing, not by pasting in pictures.

You can’t even define what Truth is. And now you think using super size font gives you an added measure of “truth.” :lol:
You’re a sad silly hateful fellow, lost in the mob and trying to shock people.
I hope you succeed, perhaps that will help them wake up
to what happens when people have learned to accept lies and bigotry without vocally objecting to them.

Given that Trump's poll numbers seem to remain a solid 1/3 of the voters of this country, you progressives, leftie types, my fellow children of the intellectual enlightenment better wake up, this sad, pissed off, not very bright dude is for real and he wants a fight a hell of a lot more than you dare imagine. ). Seriously think about Trump's dedicated deplorables such as this kid who thinks he knows truth, when he can't put together his own words to explain why he fells as he does. All he is capable of is being part of the mob and spreading the propaganda - yet he feels he's superior to all other humans. Stop kidding yourself he represents nearly a third of our country. While the GOP continues to do it's best to ride the monster they created, desperate to satisfy their ultra rich over-lords - for whom this dangerous this silly sad sack is just another brick in the wall. Can you hear them now. Now what you gonna do? Remember this joker really does represent a frighteningly huge portion of our population. Ignoring their deliberate lies and their stated intent to dismantle our government and turn it over to private business hasn't done anything but allowed 'em to thrive and now they've tasted blood. Could be democracies proudest hour, but only if an awful lot more people get motivated, informed, engaged in our dirty political system.
6 in 10 people who approve of Trump say they'll never, ever, ever stop approving By Ryan Struyk, CNN Updated 5:19 PM ET, Thu August 17, 2017
and so on ...

http://www.cnn. com/2017/08/17/politics/trump-approvers-never-stop-approving-poll/index.html