Cultsmasher Says: "You Can't Handle The Truth.

I dare you to prove me wrong. I have been banned from every forum that isn’t a ghost town. Except this one. (Yet) Why? For daring to speak the truth! Yesterday, I was banned from Atheist Forums. Oh how the worms came out of the woodwork after I was banned. And how the insults flew! (The same thing happened at all of the other forums I was banned from)
They didn’t dare say such things to me when I was there. Why? Because I told everybody who gave me any crap the same thing. Which is, “If I said anything anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know.” Being unable to debate me, this is where the mods usually step in and ban me.
This forum calls itself the 'center for inquiry" forum. Is giving people the opportunity to inquire about the truth allowed around here? I doubt it. It isn’t anyplace else. And if you don’t feel the need to inquire about the truth, what’s the point in inquiring about anything.
Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren’t free to say things that some (maybe even most) find “offensive,” you aren’t free to say anything at all. At least nothing that really matters. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won’t allow? What are your thoughts.

Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren't free to say things that some (maybe even most) find "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all. At least nothing that really matters. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won't allow? What are your thoughts.
Hitler photo eh? My thought is that he was no fan of freedom of speech.
Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren't free to say things that some (maybe even most) find "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all. At least nothing that really matters. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won't allow? What are your thoughts.
Hitler photo eh? My thought is that he was no fan of freedom of speech. Well here's the thing. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is a lie. So it's pretty hard to say what Hitler thought about freedom of speech. But I am guessing that as long as it was true, he wasn't against it. If only every forum I have ever been to thought the same thing.

Just a thought, maybe it’s you. All those forums banning you might indicate something about you. Just a thought.
As for Hitler, there is something called “source documents”. Those are documents that show what Hitler actually said. They even had cameras back then! So finding the truth shouldn’t be that hard.
Welcome, enjoy your stay, brief stay, that is.

Just a thought, maybe it's you. All those forums banning you might indicate something about you. Just a thought. As for Hitler, there is something called "source documents". Those are documents that show what Hitler actually said. They even had cameras back then! So finding the truth shouldn't be that hard. Welcome, enjoy your stay, brief stay, that is.
It's easy to see why he's been banned from other groups.
Well here's the thing. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is a lie. So it's pretty hard to say what Hitler thought about freedom of speech. But I am guessing that as long as it was true, he wasn't against it. If only every forum I have ever been to thought the same thing.
and what makes you an authority? Were you there? Did you have family there? What history have you read? What popular news source are you are plugged into? Can you answer any of that clearly and honestly? :smirk:
Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren't free to say things that some (maybe even most) find "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all.
What do you have to say that matters? That you believe Hitler was some hero? Do you do know anything about what he did to his country - I bet you do and you'll tell me about all the wonderful he did for Germany during the 30s? Then how about those 40s- well, the first half of the 1940s - do you know what his hate speech and craziness did to Germany and the German people?
At least nothing that really matters.
What matters to you? That you feel victimized by everyone you believe has it better than you? Anger that America isn't a white's only nation?
Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won't allow? What are your thoughts.
I think Trump is a nazi at heart, I think Breitbart brainwashed a lot of frustrated, scared and very angry young men. When our founding fathers wrote those words they always imaged and educated, informed and engage society of people. Breitbart and Trump brand of "free speech" is all only one side being allowed to exercise free speech. Then why do their Brown Shirts need to dress up in armor and carrying weapons to hold a 'free speech march' that is all about fomenting distrust exclusionism, hatred and violence and the shutting down off the free speech voices YOU don't like. Oh and since were on the topic, since it seems to me you have the inside track on the Trump's Brown Shirts thing I've been very confused hearing all these claims that Black Lives Matter is a hate group akin to skin heads, neo-nazi's, white supremacists. Can you explain how that train of logic works.

I expect someone will jump up and tell me not to feed the Trolls - unfortunately it’s too late for that.
Having the children of the enlightenment sleeping away these past couple decades has allowed lies to become ‘real news’
and hate speech to go unopposed and then we top it off by letting a complete narcissistic monster like Trump become our president. Because so many felt too pure to indulge in the dirty work of real politics. How far we have fallen - ooh but the bottom is still very far off.
It’s longer trolls, it’s a movement that has been super empowered - keep ignoring them and we’re going to taste that shooting civil war in some places. This thing in Charleston has only whetted their appetites and don’t think a bloody fight isn’t exactly what many of these angry brainwashed kids want.
Anarchy and destruction has become the new rallying cry.
Who and how few are standing up now?
When a Republican president says he wants to ruin health insurance for the citizens of his nation - why aren’t their marches on Washington to show them what’s what? Etc., etc., …
Meet the enemy and he is us.

"TRUMP - Bringing Hatred Back To America"
I dare you to prove me wrong. I have been banned from every forum that isn't a ghost town. Except this one. (Yet) Why?
Give it time, grasshopper. I've glanced at your topics on the Talmud and the Jews, and you haven't said anything worth dignifying with a response, let alone arguing about.
I dare you to prove me wrong. I have been banned from every forum that isn't a ghost town. Except this one. (Yet) Why? For daring to speak the truth! Yesterday, I was banned from Atheist Forums. Oh how the worms came out of the woodwork after I was banned. And how the insults flew! (The same thing happened at all of the other forums I was banned from) They didn't dare say such things to me when I was there. Why? Because I told everybody who gave me any crap the same thing. Which is, "If I said anything anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know." Being unable to debate me, this is where the mods usually step in and ban me. This forum calls itself the 'center for inquiry" forum. Is giving people the opportunity to inquire about the truth allowed around here? I doubt it. It isn't anyplace else. And if you don't feel the need to inquire about the truth, what's the point in inquiring about anything. Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren't free to say things that some (maybe even most) find "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all. At least nothing that really matters. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won't allow? What are your thoughts.
I will debate you anytime on any subject. I will decimnate your inferior intellect, you sorry excuse for a Nazi wannabe. Your just running your mouth with no understanding of the concepts you copy and paste from some other scumbag s opinion. The constitution isn't omnipotent, as a matter of fact it's outdated and due to be revised. And write you and your kind out of the next one.

Regardless of anything else you’ve said, if you’re not smart enough to see that an association with Hitler by use of an avatar is a stupid and hateful thing, well then it’s just not worth trying to debate you on ideas.

Just a thought, maybe it's you. All those forums banning you might indicate something about you. Just a thought. As for Hitler, there is something called "source documents". Those are documents that show what Hitler actually said. They even had cameras back then! So finding the truth shouldn't be that hard. Welcome, enjoy your stay, brief stay, that is.
First of all, there's no "maybe" about it. It IS me. That's because I tell people the truth. That those other forums ban me for doing so it their problem. As for Hitler, just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about him or WW II in general is a LIE! Including your BS "source documents." I would be glad to tell you more. But there is no section around here that deals with such matters. There is no section about the military, history or race relations. So where would I go to tell you, for example, that the holocaust was largely a farce. Also, where would you go to "find the truth." History is written by the victors. And in war, truth is the first casualty. And for the winning side, it remains a casualty. Here is another truth for you. Even stormfront is secretly run by jews so they can keep track of those who are against them.
Well here's the thing. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is a lie. So it's pretty hard to say what Hitler thought about freedom of speech. But I am guessing that as long as it was true, he wasn't against it. If only every forum I have ever been to thought the same thing.
and what makes you an authority? Were you there? Did you have family there? What history have you read? What popular news source are you are plugged into? Can you answer any of that clearly and honestly? :smirk: I answered all your questions. And took some time doing it. I also added a couple pictures with quotes of people who were there. But this forum fagified it. A scree came up that said their computer thought it might be spam and rejected it. That answers all your questions better than I could.
Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren't free to say things that some (maybe even most) find "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all.
What do you have to say that matters? That you believe Hitler was some hero? Do you do know anything about what he did to his country - I bet you do and you'll tell me about all the wonderful he did for Germany during the 30s? Then how about those 40s- well, the first half of the 1940s - do you know what his hate speech and craziness did to Germany and the German people?
At least nothing that really matters.
What matters to you? That you feel victimized by everyone you believe has it better than you? Anger that America isn't a white's only nation?
Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won't allow? What are your thoughts.
I think Trump is a nazi at heart, I think Breitbart brainwashed a lot of frustrated, scared and very angry young men. When our founding fathers wrote those words they always imaged and educated, informed and engage society of people. Breitbart and Trump brand of "free speech" is all only one side being allowed to exercise free speech. Then why do their Brown Shirts need to dress up in armor and carrying weapons to hold a 'free speech march' that is all about fomenting distrust exclusionism, hatred and violence and the shutting down off the free speech voices YOU don't like. Oh and since were on the topic, since it seems to me you have the inside track on the Trump's Brown Shirts thing I've been very confused hearing all these claims that Black Lives Matter is a hate group akin to skin heads, neo-nazi's, white supremacists. Can you explain how that train of logic works. I tried to answer your first reply, and it was rejected as spam. So what can I say to you or any of the other fuckheads around here. Not only can't you handle the truth, but this forum won't allow me to speak it. But just for the hell of it, I will try to add another picture. I don't know if it will take. But if it does, BELIEVE IT!http://i.imgur.com/n6bzosP.jpg
I dare you to prove me wrong. I have been banned from every forum that isn't a ghost town. Except this one. (Yet) Why?
Give it time, grasshopper. I've glanced at your topics on the Talmud and the Jews, and you haven't said anything worth dignifying with a response, let alone arguing about. I wrote quite a lengthy reply to citizenchallenge and added a couple pictures with quotes to prove one of my points. A screen came up that said their computer thought it might be spam and wouldn't post it. And you want me to "give it to you?" Well there's a problem with that obviously. That being that you and those who run this forum are worthy to suck the maggots out of a dead elephant's cock. Deal with it.
I dare you to prove me wrong. I have been banned from every forum that isn't a ghost town. Except this one. (Yet) Why? For daring to speak the truth! Yesterday, I was banned from Atheist Forums. Oh how the worms came out of the woodwork after I was banned. And how the insults flew! (The same thing happened at all of the other forums I was banned from) They didn't dare say such things to me when I was there. Why? Because I told everybody who gave me any crap the same thing. Which is, "If I said anything anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know." Being unable to debate me, this is where the mods usually step in and ban me. This forum calls itself the 'center for inquiry" forum. Is giving people the opportunity to inquire about the truth allowed around here? I doubt it. It isn't anyplace else. And if you don't feel the need to inquire about the truth, what's the point in inquiring about anything. Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren't free to say things that some (maybe even most) find "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all. At least nothing that really matters. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won't allow? What are your thoughts.
I will debate you anytime on any subject. I will decimnate your inferior intellect, you sorry excuse for a Nazi wannabe. Your just running your mouth with no understanding of the concepts you copy and paste from some other scumbag s opinion. The constitution isn't omnipotent, as a matter of fact it's outdated and due to be revised. And write you and your kind out of the next one. Not at this queerbait forum you won't. I wrote a rather lengthy reply to citizenchallenge and added a couple pictures to prove one of the points. A message came up that said their computer thought it was spam and wouldn't post it. It must make you feel nice and safe, like a sheep in a pen, to know that this forum shields you from the truth. But if this wasn't a forum for ignorant fags, I would be happy to debate you. I would have you bleeding out of every orifice in your body.
Not at this queerbait forum you won't. I wrote a rather lengthy reply to citizenchallenge and added a couple pictures to prove one of the points. A message came up that said their computer thought it was spam and wouldn't post it. It must make you feel nice and safe, like a sheep in a pen, to know that this forum shields you from the truth. But if this wasn't a forum for ignorant fags, I would be happy to debate you. I would have you bleeding out of every orifice in your body.
Search around for "spam", you'll see lots of people get that and you'll see the moderators explain why. It's not about you, it's not even what you post. They just have a touchy spam filter. I'd rather have it be annoying now and then than have the forum get invaded by people selling hair products.
But if this wasn't a forum for ignorant fags, I would be happy to debate you. I would have you bleeding out of every orifice in your body.
If you're going to post here you're going to have to follow the rules]. In particular, the rules for civility and against trolling. Anything that can be debated can be debated in a civil manner, without recourse to epithets. Failure to follow these rules will lead to banning. Thanks for understanding.

Hitler with a Monkey Paw - sort of appropriate. Don’t you think.
Do you spend much time laughing at yourself?