Devout Jews, Christians and Muslims, please join together...

and sponsor contest events to see who can come up with the best and funniest cartoons to defame atheists’ non-belief in God.
Guess what? You won’t even need extra security at your events. No atheist, who isn’t already a psycho, is going to kill anyone over it. I suspect that few of us will even be offended by it. (We will just view it as another extension of your irrational belief systems.) I will probably find some of the cartoons to be funny.
So when secularists do things that offend your religious identity, please feel free to speak out, and even use various art mediums or other non-violent methods of free expression to express you outrage. JUST DON’T TRY TO KILL ANYONE OVER IT.

I like it. I think I’ve heard just about everything they might throw at us anyway. Might as well make it funny.

They probably have better things to do. Unlike atheist advocates!

and sponsor contest events to see who can come up with the best and funniest cartoons to defame atheists' non-belief in God. Guess what? You won't even need extra security at your events. No atheist, who isn't already a psycho, is going to kill anyone over it. I suspect that few of us will even be offended by it. (We will just view it as another extension of your irrational belief systems.) I will probably find some of the cartoons to be funny. So when secularists do things that offend your religious identity, please feel free to speak out, and even use various art mediums or other non-violent methods of free expression to express you outrage. JUST DON'T TRY TO KILL ANYONE OVER IT.
Let'd do it. See what they come up with. We could publish the results. Lois
They probably have better things to do. Unlike atheist advocates!
Yes, all that praying, and religious ritual must be terribly time consuming. But I did say "please".