Did the Mueller report establish "No Collusion"?

4:03 on a Friday, the Washington Post released the Access Hollywood tape. 29 minutes later, Wikileaks releases emails from the DNC that Hillary has to respond to. But, no collusion.

2016 to early October 2016.394 In late April 2016, Papadopoulos was told by London-based
professor Joseph Mifsud, immediately after Mifsud’s return from a trip to Moscow, that the
Russian government had obtained “dirt” on candidate Clinton in the form of thousands of emails.
One week later, on May 6, 2016, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign
government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information that would be
damaging to candidate Clinton.

Volume 1, pg 81 of the Mueller Report

• Lausten. Did the russians hack the voting machines abd change votes for Clinton to trump? Is that it?
Lausten. Did the russians hack the voting machines abd change votes for Clinton to trump? Is that it?
You really aren't worth my time Player, and I have a lot of time. If that's the level of evidence you need to claim collusion, then I question your loyalty to this country.

No evidence of that AFAIK, but if there were, you would no doubt deny it.

If u had paid attention to the late stage of the campaign instead of being enthralled by the Jim Dore show, u would have recognized the importance of the timing of the release of Wikileaks designed to have the most impact on the critical undecided voters in the waning days.

But that was just one little element of the Russian interference. There was also massive targeted propaganda across social medias. Targeted by sophisticated use of Cambridge Analytica's directed techniques. There was even enlistment of US citizens to unwittingly work as activists in the interests of the Russians. There were many dozens of contacts between Trump campaign staff and Russians during the campaign, and many of these contacts were repeatedly lied about. Manafort appears to have gotten a platform item changed in Russia’s interest in the Republican platform at the Repub convention. On and on.

I intended the last post to be addressed to Player.

Lausten - did the russian kidnap a bunch of americans torture ans starve them into voting for trump? Is that you are saying when talking about interference?

Timb - peoples economic financial hardships and tired of americas endless wars playing no part on their decision making?

Is that you are saying when talking about interference?
So, "Make America Great Again" actually meant "Well, at least they aren't torturing us." I see.

your problem is (and as the masses agreed with Trump) you do indeed think America is great period.

I’m not even sure you typed what you meant to type Player, but yes, I do think America is great, however I also agree with Carl Schurz, 1872, “My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.”

Lausten,

The facts are that George was working for the Trump campaign and did not give the dirt to the campaign. Why is that? George thought something was very fishy in the way he got the data and the way these guys were dealing with him. He felt something was not right and did not pass the data to the campaign.

We know that the President is going to declassify everything that he can. So, it is just a matter of time and we will get the answers. Mifsud will most likely turn out to be our spy. George was being setup by our government to benefit Hilary. That is where my money is going based upon handicapping the data that is available.

Devin Nunes today stated in a news interview that he just got evidence that he asked for two years ago. He said the evidence showed there was collusion with the Russians. This means that the Democrats were correct in the collusion with the Russians for the 2016 elections. Nunes has taken that data and made requests for the Justice Department to investigate and prosecute those involved in the collusion.

Where the Democrats were wrong was in who they were claiming were colluding. The Steel Dossier made claims that were unbelievable. Like the Russian Consulate in Miami. There is no Russian Consulate in Miami. One of the very top level Russian intelligent and other high-level Russian guys was said to be working for our country. Nunes explained the Dossier was not very well thought out. But, hey, all you got to do is convince one FICA judge. And the FICA judges have approved 99.97% of all requests. And yet the mainstream media is still creating fake narratives of this dossier that was not very well thought out in the beginning to poison the minds of the American people.

Nunes stated today that the Democrats and the Hilary campaign were the ones that plainly colluded with Russia for the 2016 Presidential election based upon the data he has just received.

Now if this was coming from Senator Chuck Schumer who has claimed he has seen and has proof that Trump was colluding with Russia and the dossier will prove it. For two years now. I would say it is not worth the paper it is written on. Why has Schumer kept pushing these lies for two years? We are about to find out. If the Democrats colluded with Russia, then Schumer must be involved and is trying to impeach Trump to stop the investigation into Democratic Russian collusion.

So, what can we expect besides more misleading information from the media? Where is this going to go and how is it going to play out? Will we get answers?

The criminal referrals have been made to the Justice Department and the investigations are being made into the reasons this information has been withheld from Congress and the public for two years by the State Department. Nunes said they may make another criminal referral on the disrupting of a congressional investigation.

When you look at the people involved and where they worked. CIA, FBI, DOJ, NSA, State Department and the FICA courts. We are looking at a deep state operation if all this proves to be true. We have a new US Attorney assigned to get to the bottom of what was going on.

And we have Michael Horowitz the inspector general of the Justice Department who should be giving us a report anytime now on the FICA courts and how anti-Trump bias infected the Russia probe launch and why American were being spied upon.

Point being. We have the Rule of Laws. We have people who broke the Rules of Laws. The question is will they be held responsible?

The Steel Dossier made claims that were unbelievable. Like the Russian Consulate in Miami. There is no Russian Consulate in Miami.
Thanks Mike. One of the reasons I talk to you is, I know I'm going to be at a party somewhere and someone is going to throw a ridiculous data point at me as if it proves something. Like this one. I like to be prepared for those. This claim that you say is false only exists in the hand written notes of Kathleen Kavalec. It's not in the dossier. No reasonable person is defending it or is confirming that it was said or that it matters that Kathleen misheard or mis-noted something. That you need to use data like this lowers your credibility. Or, keeps it low, I guess I should say.

Lausten - youre spitting in the faces of the masses that are struggling economically financially and socially. For the majority america is not great.

Player; I guess you didn’t understand the “when wrong to be set right” part. I’m aware of the 15% poverty rate that has not changed in my lifetime. The mentally ill daughter of my late underemployed aunt from Flint MI whose husband abandoned, her just died this weekend. I’m well aware of people falling through the cracks of support in this country. A friend of mine just introduced me to a book on the subject of how we treat the under privileged in this country. He’s different than most because he talks about the problems with giving handouts, but his solution is not to end welfare programs, it’s to target them in a way that empowers people who are born without all the advantages this country has to offer.

Here’s an interview about it. I’m assuming you are more like the interviewer, who is basically libertarian. But, it’s hard to tell with you, it could be you just like to be disagreeable.

So how do you think these people feel when their so called leaders such as obama (and people like you) repeat ad nausem that trump is wrong and america IS great???

So how do you think these people feel...
I can't possibly know the feelings of every person in the country. Of Trump voters I've talked to, many have a nuanced response, just like mine. They don't agree with everything Trump says or has done but voted for the best choice they had. I don't think it's that complicated to understand that you can say a country is great but still know that there is work to be done. There are no countries I know of where everyone is happy and healthy and doing exactly what they want every day. "Great" includes being aware of people in need and working toward remedying their situations. Ignoring them would be "crappy".

Lausten but thats the problem. They were being ignored. From the corporate media , the corporate politican and a system that promotes a dog eat dog world time and time again. Enough was enough. They just had no other choice than thinking tge system will implode with trump.

Could you understand this?

Well, I think you are wrong about that. In some ways, sure, like the opioid problem or mental health services in the rural America in general, but you can also see plenty of awareness of that too. I don’t think we can resolve this by comparing who was suffering more when. What you would have trouble finding is someone in Democratic leadership who was outright saying to ignore certain people. However, it’s pretty easy to find a Republican who is writing legislation to say an LGBT person should have less rights than a heterosexual, or that we should not have programs to attempt to address the problems of fewer black people with college degrees, or telling 11 million people who are here and working that they should just leave because they don’t have the correct paperwork.

You say “dog eat dog”, but what does it mean to “pull yourself up by your own bootstraps”? That’s a Republican catch phrase, and it ignores all the people with no boots.

They just had no other choice than thinking the system will implode with trump.
Isn't there some old philosophical warning about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

We hate our government because ??? (like perhaps) we were too lazy to make sure this democracy elected the best - so now lets vandalize the hell out of it. I’m sure the Kochs and Murdochs will be happy to fill in the vacuum. Be careful what you wish for.

I keep wonder about what to make of a people who can overlook Trump’s well know reputation as a crooked, losing businessman, a blowhard, his love for Russia, and hatred for our government and his willingness to engage in any lie (birtherism being but one red flag that would have most rational people running, but instead most of those good citizens said right on, that uppity nigga needs to brought down a few rungs, before they all think they can be prez.)

Sure they are all humans, I know a few racists, Limbaugh addicts and I can still work with them, and get along with some genuine respect - though it does require a bit of selective denial. Something required in a civil society of individuals. Bottomline, during the Obama years, though he was trying his bestest, in America we saw a return of racism into circles it had disappeared from. I watched it unfold among some extended family members. The direct result of deliberate campaigns of deception by alt-right and FOX and the dark money gang of incestuous think tanks pumping out deception after deception researched and strategized to best play on people’s fears - that’s what fed Trump’s success more than anything else.

The politics of fear and resentment.

So what does that leave us with now?