Did the Mueller report establish "No Collusion"?

Thanks tim. But thats my point. Social media campaigns but nobody can or will say what these were

read the pages in the report (link provided above). It’s in there.

?.. Really?..

So Russia says they didn’t, and that’s all the ‘proof’ you need?

I guess everyone in prison is innocent too then.

@TimB

And Russia did more than just the social media campaign, and the evidence is in subsequent parts of the Mueller report.

We know they offered to “dig up dirt” on Hillary and Tump et al were only to glad to receive it. The election was rigged, as Trump said, what he didn’t says was that he, his sycophants and the Russians were doing the rigging. Trump is as underhanded and sadistic as a Mafia boss, but not nearly as smart. But he knows where and how to get people to think for him.

Rigged how?

3 point. Russia bad guy therefore guilty. Great logic. News flash. The cold war is over. Apparently its a sad day for you.

Ok tim read page 14 and some of 15.

1. Organised political rallies? What rallies? How many turned up? What was being demanded? No info given

2. Facebook and twitter accounts. Ahhh… thats it? What was posted? Again no info

TimB

Click on this link and scroll down to page 14 of the report. Read thru page 33.

I did that, downloaded the NBC app and I got the report but the text is too small to read and it won’t enlarge on my iPad. It offers an audio version for 99 cents, but I can think of nothing worse than LISTENING to it.

Did you manage to get readable text?

Lois

Yes. I can read the text, but cannot copy any of it. If I were you, I would look for other sites that may have a copy that you can read. There is SO MUCH in it. We have been grossly deceived by the Trump administration’s portrayal of, and attempts to hide, the Mueller report.

Attacking trump from the right is a losing strategy

Player, You have a lot more reading to do. A lot is redacted, but some of your questions have answers.

Losing strategy? You hope so, maybe. I will attack Trump’s lies from any direction that works.

Hello . You are not going to get tge attention of the masses by ignoring inequality,. Poverty, tax , climate change, war, health, education, corporate welfare and focus on russia a non issue.

“You are not going to get the attention of the masses by ignoring inequality,.”

Not quite true.

The masse are sheep. Change rarely if ever come from the hoi poloi. Social change/revolution is fomented by the intellectuals of the middle class when they think they are being treated unjustly.

The masses have always been easy to manipulate. A current example is just how many of the masses were conned into voting for Donald Trump. How on earth could such people believe that a rich white man is going to give a rat’s testicle about them?

I will be happy to learn of any country which currently has equality of all of its citizens. I honestly can’t think of one. I think ‘equality’ is perhaps another relative term.

The way I see it is the American Republican form of democracy focuses on the freedom of the individual, not equality. In my country we have parliamentary democracy. Our emphasis is on equality rather than the rights t of the individual.

When I think of the US, I’m reminded of a quote from George Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’ . : “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others”

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others

A proclamation by the pigs who control the government in the novel Animal Farm , by George Orwell. The sentence is a comment on the hypocrisy of governments that proclaim the absolute equality of their citizens but give power and privileges to a small elite."

" In my country we have parliamentary democracy. Our emphasis is on equality rather than the rights t of the individual"

Can you provide me with a govt policy as an example that supports your assertion?

Player, poverty, tax , climate change, war, health, education, corporate welfare are great issues to focus on.

Also the lies spread must not be ignored. “Russia is a non-issue.” is one of the BIG lies. The Mueller report supposedly absolving Trump and his administration and Russia of doing anything wrong, is one of the BIG lies. I don’t like lies. Maybe u are fine with them.

A non issue. Look at tbe history of usa interfering in other countrys elections

No, US interfering in other nations elections (please specify at least 2, since you claim election"s") is a BIG deal, esp. for those other nations.

So for us, Russia’s interference in our election (and the other nations whose elections Russia interferes with) it IS a BIG deal, despite the long term, massive, continuing propaganda that tells u it is a non-issue.

Republican Congressman, Justin Amash tweets:

Here are my principal conclusions:
1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

https://qz.com/1622955/gop-congressman-justin-amash-calls-for-trumps-impeachment/

So, the above Justin Amash, a Republican, carefully read the entire Mueller report, and is now the most coherent person I have heard yet advocating impeachment of Trump.

I am not whining or making some partisan demand when I say “Carefully read all of the Mueller report. And when parts become unredacted, read those parts also.” Doing this is doing one’s patriotic civic duty. The lies being told daily by the Trumpublicans will become clear.

That is just battle ground voting junk. Grand Rapids is going to fought over by the democrats and must be won by the democrats if they have any hope of winning the 2020. What he is saying is all political for the democrats. I think Republicans understand this and are not bothered by political boxing. Yes, you are whining. Or you would be backing our President to get things done like immigration fixed. This fight at any cost. A thousand cuts. Block all movement forward. There is plenty of money for everyone and everything. None of this is going to do you any good. Your problem is you have no path forward and are stuck with, we can’t be him, so we need to impeach him.