Dear White People...

@sree you are showing you know nothing about the issue. Black people can’t do as white people do or they will get killed. If you think otherwise, you are sadly nieve.

Dear other-than-white people, only you can make yourself who and what you want to be. Everything has boundaries; a pig will be happier being the best pig he can be rather than being a pig who wants to be a butterfly.
They should read Animal Farm.

Y’all are making no sense with your posts. It’s drivel with nothing meaningful to contribute. It shows a complete lack of even wanting to understand why this modern Civil Rights Movement. You have no understanding of it and you don’t want to understand it, which is part of the problem, because the attitude and not wanting human beings to have equality is “white privilege”. In other words, y’all are showing your white privilege.

. In America, when stopped by cops, do what white people do and you will be fine.
Just when I think you can't top yourself....
Why don’t you lay it out and frame your charges for my rebuttal?
Because you have shown your inability to maintain a conversation for more than a few posts.

I started to get caught up on this thread, then I realized Sree and Bob are beyond all hope. Bob does not understand equality under the law and Sree is highly selective of what he accepts as real. I rarely give up on people, but I might have to make an exception.

Yes, I’m about ready to start doing some house cleaning- closing threads, mostly, due to refusal to learn anything and racism getting to be a serious problem on the forum. At this point, there is no discussion of banning people, so relax people on that- for now. It doesn’t mean Lausten and I won’t be discussing it in the very near future though, so don’t relax too much and start violating rules though.