Cultsmasher Says: "You Can't Handle The Truth.

Well here's the thing. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is a lie. So it's pretty hard to say what Hitler thought about freedom of speech. But I am guessing that as long as it was true, he wasn't against it. If only every forum I have ever been to thought the same thing.
and what makes you an authority? Were you there? Did you have family there? What history have you read? What popular news source are you are plugged into? Can you answer any of that clearly and honestly? :smirk: I answered all your questions. And took some time doing it. I also added a couple pictures with quotes of people who were there. But this forum fagified it. A scree came up that said their computer thought it might be spam and rejected it. That answers all your questions better than I could. No you didn't. What you did was spam, I was asking if you have any first hand, or second hand knowledge, or any sort of personal familiarity? From your evasiveness it does seem your information is limited to stuff you found on the internet? Can you response to some simple questions? You know the get to knowing each other stuff, not that we're dating or anything. Nothing hostile or threatening, simply curiosity, I'm wondering if you can explain your self with your own thoughts and words? The real question, challenge for you, are you only capable of posting what others have planted in your imagination. Or can you tell something worth hearing? Sure, you can call me / us names, don't you know it's just so much horse shit to us. Yeah we know that right how in your heart you hate my "our" guts. Yippy for you, you are the one it's going to eat you up - well, okay as you help unravel the fabric that bonds our society. Sadly, I imagine that's what you want, long live the anarchy and worse. Be careful what you wish for. But back to the challenge of the moment, trash talk is cheap and unimpressive. If you had anything original to share, you'd have a better shot at serious attention. Let me try again. Nice and easy: Were you there in German? Did you have family there? Do you have any first hand connection with any Europeans? What history have you read? What popular news source are you plugged into?

shit hate doing that. edit rather than post. This belongs here not up there.
good night.

Well here's the thing. Just about everything you have heard and continue to hear about Hitler and WW II in general is a lie. So it's pretty hard to say what Hitler thought about freedom of speech. But I am guessing that as long as it was true, he wasn't against it. If only every forum I have ever been to thought the same thing.
and what makes you an authority? Were you there? Did you have family there? What history have you read? What popular news source are you are plugged into? Can you answer any of that clearly and honestly? :smirk: I answered all your questions. And took some time doing it. I also added a couple pictures with quotes of people who were there. But this forum fagified it. A scree came up that said their computer thought it might be spam and rejected it. That answers all your questions better than I could. No you didn't. What you did was spam, I was asking if you have any first hand, or second hand knowledge, or any sort of personal familiarity? From your evasiveness it does seem your information is limited to stuff you found on the internet? Can you response to some simple questions? You know the get to knowing each other stuff, not that we're dating or anything. Nothing hostile or threatening, simply curiosity, I'm wondering if you can explain your self with your own thoughts and words? The real question, challenge for you, are you only capable of posting what others have planted in your imagination. Or can you tell something worth hearing? Sure, you can call me / us names, don't you know it's just so much horse shit to us. Yeah we know that right how in your heart you hate my "our" guts. Yippy for you, you are the one it's going to eat you up - well, okay as you help unravel the fabric that bonds our society. Sadly, I imagine that's what you want, long live the anarchy and worse. Be careful what you wish for. But back to the challenge of the moment, trash talk is cheap and unimpressive. If you had anything original to share, you'd have a better shot at serious attention. Let me try again. Nice and easy: Were you there in German? Did you have family there? Do you have any first hand connection with any Europeans? What history have you read? What popular news source are you plugged into?
I dare you to prove me wrong. I have been banned from every forum that isn't a ghost town. Except this one. (Yet) Why? For daring to speak the truth! Yesterday, I was banned from Atheist Forums. Oh how the worms came out of the woodwork after I was banned. And how the insults flew! (The same thing happened at all of the other forums I was banned from) They didn't dare say such things to me when I was there. Why? Because I told everybody who gave me any crap the same thing. Which is, "If I said anything anywhere that you think is untrue, you just let me know." Being unable to debate me, this is where the mods usually step in and ban me. This forum calls itself the 'center for inquiry" forum. Is giving people the opportunity to inquire about the truth allowed around here? I doubt it. It isn't anyplace else. And if you don't feel the need to inquire about the truth, what's the point in inquiring about anything. Here is some truth for you to consider right now. If you aren't free to say things that some (maybe even most) find "offensive," you aren't free to say anything at all. At least nothing that really matters. Do you agree or disagree. Or how about this. The constitution basically says that it will pass no laws that abridge freedom of speech or freedom of expression. Is it right or just for privately run forums to censor people? To do what their government itself won't allow? What are your thoughts.
I will debate you anytime on any subject. I will decimnate your inferior intellect, you sorry excuse for a Nazi wannabe. Your just running your mouth with no understanding of the concepts you copy and paste from some other scumbag s opinion. The constitution isn't omnipotent, as a matter of fact it's outdated and due to be revised. And write you and your kind out of the next one. Not at this queerbait forum you won't. I wrote a rather lengthy reply to citizenchallenge and added a couple pictures to prove one of the points. A message came up that said their computer thought it was spam and wouldn't post it. It must make you feel nice and safe, like a sheep in a pen, to know that this forum shields you from the truth. But if this wasn't a forum for ignorant fags, I would be happy to debate you. I would have you bleeding out of every orifice in your body. There's a way to get around the spam filter, but if you are trying to post trash like this, why should we to tell you how to do it?
and what makes you an authority? Were you there? Did you have family there? What history have you read? What popular news source are you are plugged into? Can you answer any of that clearly and honestly? :smirk: I answered all your questions. And took some time doing it. I also added a couple pictures with quotes of people who were there. But this forum fagified it. A scree came up that said their computer thought it might be spam and rejected it. That answers all your questions better than I could. Okay now we are getting somewhere, like the fact you don't understand any of it, but you like the NAZI emotional appeal and the comradely so you'll be happy to cut and paste and you just as soon not think about what you are doing. That's what animals do, (well and also mobs) don't you know. You can do better than that. If you try. You know it sounds like you believe you ARE truth. I'll bet would won't even be able to define the word "TRUTH" - if I asked you to. Well hell buddy, how about it? How would you define TRUTH? _______________ __________________________________________________________________________

I wish there was a “like” button Citizenchallenge.

...you and those who run this forum are worthy to suck the maggots out of a dead elephant's cock. Deal with it.
My, my, "How to win friends and influence people", the Cultsmasher version! I realize you might be a tad frustrated. Get back to me when you've calmed down a little bit.
...you and those who run this forum are worthy to suck the maggots out of a dead elephant's cock. Deal with it.
My, my, "How to win friends and influence people", the Cultsmasher version! I realize you might be a tad frustrated. Get back to me when you've calmed down a little bit. Or, preferably, a lot.
I wish there was a "like" button Citizenchallenge.
You can always post an icon. http://multifiles.pressherald.com/uploads/sites/2/2015/11/448194_3edit_ThumbsUpDown_250px19p.jpg

Just a reminder. The scene from that movie, where Jack Nicholson is shouting “you can’t handle the truth”. He was lying, and he got caught, so he’s yelling to detract from that.

Hitler with a Monkey Paw - sort of appropriate. Don't you think. Do you spend much time laughing at yourself?
LMHO. Really like that! 2 Thumbs Up!
My, my, "How to win friends and influence people", the Cultsmasher version! .... YEP!!! LMHO ROFLR.

why exactly do you have pics of hitler proud that you’ve bin banned everywhere why you here?

It occurred to me, seeing this thread popup with Moodie’s reply, that the OP was just posting so that searches that turned up this forum might also turn up references to Hitler. And knowing that the alt right is also an inch deep mentally, they’d take that as some kind of endorsement. ADMIN - Can this thread be removed?

It occurred to me, seeing this thread popup with Moodie's reply, that the OP was just posting so that searches that turned up this forum might also turn up references to Hitler. And knowing that the alt right is also an inch deep mentally, they'd take that as some kind of endorsement. ADMIN - Can this thread be removed?
I don't think we want to get into the deletion of threads just because they contain offensive material. This thread has been here for months. Recent comments only serve to bring it to the front again.
It occurred to me, seeing this thread popup with Moodie's reply, that the OP was just posting so that searches that turned up this forum might also turn up references to Hitler. And knowing that the alt right is also an inch deep mentally, they'd take that as some kind of endorsement. ADMIN - Can this thread be removed?
I don't think we want to get into the deletion of threads just because they contain offensive material. This thread has been here for months. Recent comments only serve to bring it to the front again.Well ok, but it's not just because the material is offensive. It's because the material is easily associated with liberal sites like this. But hey, it's your forum. Would you say the same thing if he posted white supremacist stuff and getting those nwords?