Cuba

Yay!! We’re trying something different, as of today. It only took us 50 years or so, of doing something that didn’t work, to try something else.
Of course there remain some who want us to continue doing what hasn’t worked for 50 years. e.g., Marco Rubio.
What’s that saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

Personally, I hope that the first thing we see with this new openness between us and Cuba (after the lung cancer vaccine]) is that car collectors swoop down there and start buying up all the old cars. I’d really like to get down there and see Hemingway’s house.

Personally, I hope that the first thing we see with this new openness between us and Cuba (after the lung cancer vaccine]) is that car collectors swoop down there and start buying up all the old cars. I'd really like to get down there and see Hemingway's house.
Yeah, awesome old cars. Because of where Cuba is located. How much bondo do you think those cars have? Collectors don’t like cars with bondo. So there might be a good buy for you if you can get down there to see Hemingway’s house. A car load of cigars would pay for the trip.
Personally, I hope that the first thing we see with this new openness between us and Cuba (after the lung cancer vaccine]) is that car collectors swoop down there and start buying up all the old cars. I'd really like to get down there and see Hemingway's house.
There's a ways to go, I think, before commerce and tourism opens up. But yeah, it looks like a Mecca of classic cars. It would be good to go there before it all changes drastically.
There's a ways to go, I think, before commerce and tourism opens up. But yeah, it looks like a Mecca of classic cars. It would be good to go there before it all changes drastically.You'll be able to take a cruise to Cuba next year.] As for the commerce side of things, Canada doesn't support the embargo against Cuba. One could get the cars exported to Canada, titled there, and then bring them into the States perfectly legally. (You'd have to rack up a couple hundred miles driving them around Canada first, but there's few things that I'd enjoy more than a long drive in a classic car.)