CONSPIRACY THEORIES: LEFT vs RIGHT

@widdershins

You do have to love the old, “Nothing has changed” argument.

There was no problem with the lead in the drinking water in Flint. We ALL have lead in our bodies. It wasn’t bad that Hitler killed a bunch of people. EVERYBODY dies. Going to the moon wasn’t any big accomplishment. We’ve been looking at it for millennia already from here. It isn’t bad that CO2 levels are rising. They rise and fall over the course of centuries and millennia all the time. It isn’t bad that the ice caps are melting. They weren’t always there. Russia doesn’t get more power by moving more troops into more of Syria. They’ve always had some troops somewhere in Syria. Nothing has changed.

I recall clearly during his campaign, when he suggested the US save money by not paying debts to other countries…
You know, that's essentially what he just did here. He just filed bankruptcy on the Kurds. They did their work for the country and now that it's time to pay them, we're gone. Send the bill to my lawyers because I don't owe squat.

@Widdershins

Goddamn it. It’s always sone new outrage with this fucker.

I just listened to this:

Trump, Inc.

The Numbers Don’t Match >Oct 16, 2019

31 min

And Donald Trump? A lot of people want to see Donald Trump’s taxes: At least two congressional committees. The Manhattan District Attorney. Trump doesn’t want ANYONE to see them. He’s gone to court three times to make sure they stay secret. The court fight is ongoing. Trump’s tax documents remain walled off.

Heather Vogell of ProPublica found some anyway. She compared them to financial documents Trump filed with his lender — and discovered that certain key numbers don’t match.

Heather spoke with over a dozen experts in accounting, law, and real estate. Not a single one of them could explain the discrepancies away.

ProPublica is anon-profit investigative newsroom

Here is the print version of their investigation:

Of course, we all know there's fucked-up things in Trump's finances, we just don't know exactly all the things.

This is a really short episode, but it talks about his tax discrepancies on 40 Wall Street and the Trump International Hotel and Tower, how the tax money gone unpaid is supposed to pay for the services taxpayers are providing for those buildings, and how he received funding for renovations that was intended to go to small businesses who lost customers due to the 9-11 tragedy.

Jesus Christ, nobody expects these bigwigs to be perfect, clean and totally honest. But his grift is always so blatant, and he has always benefitted by fucking over the working people, minorities, and the low-income who struggle every day to survive. And he KNOWS that and he LIKES that and I’d like to slap the smug smile off his ugly face.

There. This helped a little bit, but I’m not putting it on Twitter. Right now I live in a country where I won’t go to prison for this, but the day is young.

China, if you’re listening, I hope you can find Trump’s missing tax returns.

Damn. I just asked a foreign government for political assistance. I guess I have to run for office now.

I like it.

Now imagine that finger of God coming down to give you pinky. Stage right

Incidentally, https://confrontingsciencecontrarians.blogspot.com/2019/05/explaining-why-liberals-despise-trump.html

You mean this?

Yikes.

@citizenschallengev3

So your piece on “Why Liberals Despise Trump” lays out a great case for why ANYONE should despise him, Liberal, Conservative, theist or not. But I’m not sure it gets at why Liberals, specifically, hate him.

So I found this:

And, yeah: Check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check.

Yeah, it’s no mystery why Liberals hate Trump. And Conservatives know all this.

But why do Conservatives love him?

That isn’t so straightforward.

This is a clever way to show that T rump’s popularity among his supporters is not clearly a factor of principles. (But then T rump is not a person of principles).

Also, is that supposed to depict you, vomiting in T rump’s face, while God is tickling your tummy? I am jealous. I want a cartoon character depiction of me defiling T rump while getting an assist from the Almighty.

lol Now that’s good one, Widdershins. @teebryantoo: Yours is good too, but I don’t have to puke on the dotard to feel like puking upon hearing his pie-hole make nonsensical noise. Of course, I’m sure everyone here has figured out that I can’t stand the racist, sexist, xenophobic, egotistical, hypocritical, bigot. Not to mention he’s criminal.

Mriana, you seem, to me, to be going a bit easy on the racist, sexist, xenophobic, egotistical, hypocritical, bigot, criminal dotard. I mean really. He’s much worse than just that.

Yeah, well… I’ve called him much worse, but that would violate the rules of the forum.