Charlie Kirk calls Simone Biles selfish sociopath

<h2>Charlie Kirk calls Simone Biles selfish sociopath</h2>
Selfish sociopath? That ignorant fool and his sensationalism. Trump is a selfish sociopath. I'd like to see him write that in his Twitter feed.
Turning Point USA (TPUSA), or Turning Point, is an American nonprofit organization that advocates for conservative values on high school, college, and university campuses.[2][3][4][5] The organization was founded in 2012 by Charlie Kirk and Bill Montgomery.[4][6] TPUSA's sister organizations include Turning Point Action, Turning Point Endowment, and Students for Trump. The group also works closely with PragerU. According to the Chronicle of Higher Education, TPUSA "is now the dominant force in campus conservatism."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Point_USA
I remember a study, and it confirmed my experience, that there is a difference between athletes that are near the top of their game and those that win the highest honors. It’s a belief in themselves, against all odds, against reason, they believe they will win. It’s not something you can coach or teach, except the whole culture of “giving 110%” and “playing hurt” and “pressing through the pain”. I’m not saying it’s right, it’s just where the data points.

It translates into fans when they see the ones that push themselves are the ones that win. This all probably relates back to some lizard brain stuff but I won’t go that way. I was just thinking, the games don’t ever get any worse, when some GOAT ends their career, there’s a big lamentation, a cry for the loss, and the season begins and some rookie gets their attention. I wouldn’t call that fickle, it’s just the fun of playing to win.

Great point.

So she’s a GOAT (Greatest Olympian of All Time), Greatest Olympian in the World, meant to perform like an animal in a circus, carrying the world on her shoulders, like Atlas, whether she likes it or not, no matter how she feels? That’s just nice of you. She might as well be a slave to entertain you. Granted, she probably should have turned down going if she felt all that weight and was unable to do her job due to the stress, but perform like a show pony to make you happy… No, that’s not her job. Her health, both mental and physical are important. I can give you even more info on how her mental health is also important to her doing her job as an athlete, but she’s not there to entertain the world. The more she tried, the more stress she had and the more stress she had, the more mistakes she made and the more mistakes she made the more chance of physical injury. What she does is very dangerous and she has to focus. When one gets the twisties, their sense of timing and space is all messed up, which causes injuries, sometimes severe ones. So no, she didn’t just had to perform for you, but also take care of herself.
You aren't the competitive type or the type that likes watching others compete so I guess you just cant understand.

@thatoneguy I’m an avid Olympic gymnastic viewer AND I use to do gymnastics, as well as dance. I also enjoy watching the ice skating too. I’ve also been a Simone Biles’ fan years now, as well as others. Please don’t tell me what I am when you don’t even know me. Seems to me you don’t understand gymnastics and I find it very unfair of you to demand she be a GOAT or be like Atlas. What you think translates into fans isn’t necessarily true. Have you seen Simone’s FB page? I have, but then again I’m a long time fan.

@mriana, my twin sister was pretty good at gymnastics in high school, so I have a little appreciation for all the work that goes into it. What I really don’t understand is why people who have no conception of what’s involved, are so easy to judge and condemn.

@citizenschallgev4

What I really don’t understand is why people who have no conception of what’s involved, are so easy to judge and condemn.

I don’t understand it either. Maybe it’s just a total lack of compassion or maybe it’s ignorance of the psychological and physical stress an athlete of her status endures or both. He obviously didn’t listen to the short podcast I posted. The twisties are really no fun and even scary, especially when one does the things Simone does.

Stress comes with the territory. If you can’t hack it then you suck. End of story.

@thatoneguy

Stress comes with the territory. If you can’t hack it then you suck. End of story.

Or maybe you care about yourself enough not to get hurt. The kind of stress athletes endure doesn’t have to come with the territory. How do you know what comes with the territory? Are you an olympian? You seem to expect olympians to endure inhumane pain mentally and physically, as though they are slave to entertaining you. I find your hateful lack of empathy inhumane. I’m glad you aren’t a trainer because you’d be a slave driver, expecting them to perform on broken ankles, broken legs, and even with TBI, because they can’t have mental health issues that cause those things, because they really are GOATS. It’s obvious you don’t view Simone Biles as a human being, but rather as a show animal, which means you suck as a human being. End of story.

This is what happens when one gets the twisties and the physical damage that can occur, including head injuries, which means there’d be no gold, silver or bronze if it happened, but @thatoneguy doesn’t give a damn if she died of TBI, as long as she performed like a circus animal. He still wouldn’t see the U.S. get the gold, at least not her getting it for the U.S. No, he just wants olympic slaves.