CFI in Comedy Special

I wasted 45 minutes of my life watching a Comedy documentary last night about a stand-up comedian`
who first abstains from marijuana and then binges on marijuana.
They run a series of tests on him “before and after”-health test, cognitive, etc etc.
One of the tests given is a psychic test! And it is administered at the CFI Center in Los Angeles!
What gives?

I have no idea. I live 35 miles south of there, and it requires driving right through the center of the city so I never go to any CFI events. Maybe someone who lives closer can answer your question, Vy.
Occam

I wasted 45 minutes of my life watching a Comedy documentary last night about a stand-up comedian` who first abstains from marijuana and then binges on marijuana. They run a series of tests on him "before and after"-health test, cognitive, etc etc. One of the tests given is a psychic test! And it is administered at the CFI Center in Los Angeles! What gives?
You can contact Jim Underdown, executive director of CFI West or one of his associates. I think they would be glad to discuss your concerns about a CFI program. http://www.cfiwest.org/ Lois

Thanks for the responses. I’m assuming it was done in the interests of showbiz.
Perhaps the comedian himself is a CFI member.
It just seemed odd that a CFI Branch would be doing “psychic testing”.
Maybe I didn’t get the joke or something.
Both tests before and after revealed no psychic powers.