"Alternative sites"

I guess I’m just wondering about the whole upset the status quo and laughing at everything philosophy. I kind of agree on not taking everything too seriously, but sometimes you must.

I guess I'm just wondering about the whole upset the status quo and laughing at everything philosophy. I kind of agree on not taking everything too seriously, but sometimes you must.
Look into Dadaism. Dada art etc.... That's where it's at for me.

I don’t know just seems like chaos for the sake of chaos. I mean this is talking about laughing at all the currently established systems around us. I mean I guess it’s easy to talk rebellion, but what would you put in its place. If it’s not that it’s white patriarchy or whatever.

I don't know just seems like chaos for the sake of chaos. I mean this is talking about laughing at all the currently established systems around us. I mean I guess it's easy to talk rebellion, but what would you put in its place. If it's not that it's white patriarchy or whatever.
Well there is the
Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), emotional lability, labile affect, or emotional incontinence refers to a neurologic disorder characterized by involuntary crying or uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect

Umm, that’s not really what I meant. More along the lines of what my first post stated.

I don't know just seems like chaos for the sake of chaos.
As opposed to chaos for the sake of world hunger? Or is it world hunger for the sake of chaos?

I don’t know, I guess what I’m trying to get at is that reading such things on these sites has drilled into my head that everything I do is wrong. If I’m not questioning everything, if I’m not creative or artisitc, if I’m buying into the system, if I believe the mainstream, if I’m not being some trail blazer always creating something new or laughing at all the old systems currently in place then it’s wrong. My life is wrong. My thoughts, my feelings, my beliefs, all of it is wrong. Even the pursuit of science and not spirituality is wrong. Sigh. That’s what I’m getting at.

I don't know, I guess what I'm trying to get at is that reading such things on these sites has drilled into my head that everything I do is wrong. If I'm not questioning everything, if I'm not creative or artisitc, if I'm buying into the system, if I believe the mainstream, if I'm not being some trail blazer always creating something new or laughing at all the old systems currently in place then it's wrong. My life is wrong. My thoughts, my feelings, my beliefs, all of it is wrong. Even the pursuit of science and not spirituality is wrong. Sigh. That's what I'm getting at.
Jeez! Put a filter on it and buck up. Everybody's wrong sometimes. Don't wallow in it. Enjoy your search for truth. It's on-going.
Jeez! Put a filter on it and buck up. Everybody's wrong sometimes. Don't wallow in it. Enjoy your search for truth. It's on-going.
Yes. Waffle City here.
I don't know, I guess what I'm trying to get at is that reading such things on these sites has drilled into my head that everything I do is wrong. If I'm not questioning everything, if I'm not creative or artisitc, if I'm buying into the system, if I believe the mainstream, if I'm not being some trail blazer always creating something new or laughing at all the old systems currently in place then it's wrong. My life is wrong. My thoughts, my feelings, my beliefs, all of it is wrong. Even the pursuit of science and not spirituality is wrong. Sigh. That's what I'm getting at.
That is an odd statement. Take away science, then you take away the one pursuit worthy of investigation because it *allows* for change. Scriptures (declared Truths) are not amenable to change. If you try, you will get killed.

I don’t think you understand. It’s feeling wrong according to someone else’s view.

I don't think you understand. It's feeling wrong according to someone else's view.
Yes, but there is no legitimate reason to feel wronged by anyone over a different philosophical view.