About the Introduce Yourself category

Welcome to CFI Forums, Aaron. Glad to have you here.

Wow, thank you for the YouTube suggestions, noted and subscribed! :slight_smile:

Hi. While Iā€™m 28 and published my human nature concept December 2021, Iā€™m a human nature prodigy. I feel at home here even though certainly the eF Bee Eye is watching me type this. Kidding. Am I?.

Iā€™m a human nature expert because Iā€™ve been able to, through largely unethical experiments, study a lot of people globally especially in seduction situations. I donā€™t think anybody else has done this research I did for various reasons.

My data-based human nature algorithm divides everybody rather reductionist into four quadrants. See attached picture. Opposites attract but what is like us can be temporarily attractive and this is the angle I will take in trying to understand why your significant other chased after a fling. I donā€™t know anything about the three people in that triangle or I could be more helpful but I had to do my introduction text under your comment since this contribution to the topic of human nature is the groundbreaking stuff I have to offer to CFI and the world.

I pitch my book Decoded: Esaus and Jacobs #DEJS and the Chibueze Human Nature Quadrant #CHNQ as Nobel Peace Material as it satisfies the requirements for NPP nomination. Iā€™m sure more on this later.

Otherwise I have a DVM which I donā€™t intend to use because Iā€™m in the business of Quality Control. Wouldnā€™t mind owning a Vet business run by top doctors and my supervision. At this crucial point in my life I consider music the biggest billboard I can market my parent brand (Quality Control) on and as such recently released a Ghostwriting CV; 13 rap records, different feels. I think I have common sense and Iā€™m open to dissenting views and a lot of topics and will be happy to serve here. Hopefully Iā€™ll meet the right connections to help my ambitious behind too :crossed_fingers:t5:. Howā€™d I do ?

My Website

Please if I may ask, does this reply I made count as an introduce myself post or should I cut the main points of introduction and post them ?

Welcome, youā€™re doing fine.
After that intriguing introduction you may want to start a thread, explaining the main points of your proposition.

Without some excerpts and abstracts, people will not be motivated to further inquiry.

1 Like

Alright Chief. Thanks for the pointers. Working on that.

Welcome. The rules are in the FAQ, in the menu, upper right. There isnā€™t anything about how to introduce yourself. We have a couple moderators, like me, who also participate. I am not now, nor have I ever, worked for a law enforcement organization.

Welcome Pablozen. Glad to have you here. Iā€™m the other mod. As Lausten said, thereā€™s nothing wrong or against the rules about your introduction, I just donā€™t have much to say to it.

1 Like

Haha Iā€™ll take your word for it

Ps Thanks I read the rules

Iā€™m finally glad to be here. I still need to learn my way around. I take it that I can start posting some issues of common interest. Iā€™m open minded to correct myself until standing on tangible evidence. When discussing moral issues or politics, we must consider several variables; one of them is religion based on faith not facts where the clergy and some politicians dig their gold mine. We must ground our rationale on proven facts of life, at least to show where we stand not to fall.

As way of introduction, Iā€™m quoting one of many Bible verses that the clergy hides from public knowledge not to damage their reputation because of their impossible interpretation except as written.

Deuteronomy 23:2 (KJV) - A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Bastard is an unsuspecting person born to a woman after enjoying sex with a man not her husband. God hates such people beyond belief. There is nothing that a bastard can do about their predicament. The never changing God made it into law that no bastard, son of a bastard, grandson, great-grandson, great-great-great-grandson to the tenth generation will ever get into his congregation. From a rational perspective it would never work, but some Christians are willing to kill and die to defend their faith not really knowing what it is all about. This kind of questions are easily brushed aside by skeptics and atheists because they do not read the Bible to the great relief of the clergy who knows that most Christians hardly read the Bible preferring to let the clergy tell them what to believe. Nobody in the Bible ministry has an absolute answer to all questions because most Bible stories are not written in a consistent and chronological order, the clergy still claims that the Bible is the infallible and inerrant word of God. One must be predisposed to accept the clergyā€™s conclusions to make their faith valid in their life. The stories that would follow are just as interesting to know, it may help us to focus our attention on the development of research for facts of life to benefit humankind. I am not comfortable disclosing these forbidden Bible stories, but II do it hoping to improve the course of our nation and the world without causing so much harm.

1 Like

Welcome lou4000. While the majority here are not Xian, you are welcome to stay and converse/participate in the conversations.

Welcome lou4000,
An excellent introductory statement.
Looking forward to your perspective on various scientific topics.

Welcome susan,
All people here on CFI forum are mostly harmless ā€¦ :partying_face:

But deleting your own entrance is truly unusualā€¦ :scream:

1 Like

We donā€™t bite. Well, thatā€™s wrong. We do bite food, but we donā€™t consider humans food. Of course, if you started your own intro thread, in this section, thatā€™s cool too.

Hi everyone,

I joined this forum a few years and now re-reading Outgrowing God.

Just about me - I work in IT - I was a sworn Christian for years and now embracing science lets say.

Theres one or two things I canā€™t quite grasp or understand from the Outgrowing book regarding the science aspects in the latter part of the book so hopefully someone can help me along, and vice-versa.

Cheers for now
Matthew

Welcome. Not familiar with that book. You might need to summarize your question or find a link that does so

Hey all, Steve Daut here
Iā€™m a retired geologist, and since retirement have written a couple of books and gotten very involved in storytelling. I very much believe in the power of storytelling to help people see themselves in a way that they could never see if they are simply confronted about their beliefs. I think that will become my focus in CFI discussions, but of course, Iā€™ll see what happensā€¦

1 Like

Welcome Steve,
Looking forward to your contributions.

My name is George Kunzman and I am a Christian. I guess that makes me a troll. I first became acquainted with atheists on Ray Comforts facebook page Atheist Central. I am a chemist. I pointed out that God gave me a vision that I could produce petroleum from fats and oils. I looked in my chemistry books, but they said that the decarboxyation of fatty acids was not practical. The thought kept coming to my mind so I decided to look up the original chemical literature. I was shocked. The original literature was designed to fail. There was no way that it could have not failed. Most of the atheists on the page were biologists, but I believed that they would have had enough chemistry to spot the flaw in the chemical literature. However, none of them was willing to look at the literature. Therefore I conclude that at least those atheists were not dedicated to science and reason. I request that a chemist on this website who has access to a college or university look up the two articles, The decarboxylation of fatty acids. I will also add that according to my textbook, sodium salts of carboxylic acids decompose between 300-400 degrees C. I would like to converse with an atheist who believes in science and reason. If I receive an email that indicates that there is a response to this post, I would be happy to respond.

Welcome kuonrat1910
From your opening post it is clear you are a serious person.
I cannot advise you on chemistry but hopefully another member might take you up on your question.
Let me ask you if you have been able to produce ā€œpetroleumā€ from the ingredients you mention and if so, have you applied for a patent?

It would also help if you posted a link to the failed chemistry literature you refer to, so that we can clearly understand what you are talking about.