A Travesty of Justice for the Left

No, I don’t know the book or the two films.

I don’t know for sure if the Rothschild offspring are lizard people. For all we know, the Rothschilds are aliens. lol

Maybe.

Dear me! My apologies on The Manchurian Candidate. The Denzel, Meryl, Liev homage was noughties.

And HAH! It goes without saying that the Rothschild lizards are aliens. I mean, really.

As for the Prince of Wales having the Princess whacked, well he had to when she realised the kids, Cambridge and Sussex, were hybrids. Of humans and English counties.

They are both excellent films and offer an insight in “brainwashing”.

The Manchurian Candidate (1962_film)

The Manchurian Candidate (2004) - IMDb

They are works of fiction.

No one should kill anyone for any reason.

He didn’t @mriana. And I’d kill to defend those I love without thinking. Hope I’d do it for stranger too.

I agree … No need to think about a plot. Too much conspiracy theories around, founded upon frail straws.

Everyone likes to believe what they want, rather it is true or not, but I still admire Megan and Harry for breaking out on their own.

Keep in mind though at least on king had many of his wives beheaded until he decided to divorce one. Royalty have been known to have wives murdered. Prince Charles wouldn’t be the first, even if you do believe it to be conspiracy.

It was not a conspiracy. It is conspiracist ideation. Harry and Megan will be divorced soon enough. It’s all such a shame. But not in the scheme of things. It’s utterly trivial. Henry VIII murdered two wives as they were English, divorced two as he couldn’t murder them too, as they were foreign princesses. Five hundred years ago. There is no comparison, no precedent, whatsoever.

Charles did not have Henri Paul hypnotized to commit murder suicide.

And who hypnotized Diana not to wear a safety belt?

But let’s assume he did.

Why?

What makes you think that? How do you know they won’t succeed in having a good marriage? So far, it seems as though they are doing well. It seems to me you want them to fail and I can’t fathom why anyone would want that.

Maybe not, but there is a history.

Who said anything about hypnotism? I didn’t. Drugged maybe, but not hypnotized.

No one said anything about hypnotism. You’re stretching what was stated. Stop putting words to what I typed.

No way. American imperialism is child’s play.

Was it Rourke’s Drift where the English captain says something like “they may be brave but we have the machine gun”. :smirk: That is true enough.

At any rate I would disagree about the British empire being the greatest in history, but British imperialism did a lot of bad things a lot of good things in most areas. The only conquered people who did not benefit at all were probably Australian Aborigines. The Spanish for example, spread Catholicism around the world but did not do much to improve things in their territories. And the body count under them was probably similar to Britain.

Maybe it’s a dumb law, but it is the law.

Even so, he was carrying without adult supervision. Still illegal.

They’re star-crossed. I can’t see how they can possibly endure. As in all fairy tales, I wish it were otherwise.

What undetectable drug would have made Henri Paul commit murder suicide?

I ask in the spirit of rational inquiry.

This is why our justice system is broken.

Exactly and his weapon should be deemed illegal. No one, especially a civilian, needs a military style weapon.

I admire the way you have moderated your tone.

The secret weapon at Rorke’s Drift was 60 Welshmen in three rows of 20 firing Martini-Henry Rifles, 20 rounds every three seconds. 2/3rds the fire power of the Maxim. Not bad. Stupendous futile heroism on both sides.

Whatever happens,
we have got
The Maxim gun,
and they have not

Hilaire Belloc. Who was terribly witty.

The problem is, the Right is now making all the mistakes made by teenagers on drugs 60 years ago. They are taking advantage of the world that was built by level headed, hard working people, and they are ignoring the rules they don’t like. They are standing behind a wall of guns and armor, shouting about how free they are and how the person who is speaking up for the voiceless is a “snowflake” and needs to just get a job. The difference between them and the hippies is that “change” means rolling back to the days when they could go wherever they wanted and put down whomever they wanted and for the most part, not be bothered by anyone who needed a meal or just wanted an opportunity.

4 Likes

Kyle Rittenhouse’s friend, Dominick Black, testifies he bought the gun used in Kenosha shootings

Black testified that shortly after he got an AR-15-style rifle, Rittenhouse expressed interest in one. During a trip to Black’s family’s hunting property in May 2020, Black agreed to buy a rifle for Rittenhouse, who was 17 and couldn’t lawfully buy or possess one.

Black said he used Rittenhouse’s money to make the purchase.

Black said they discussed knowing it was illegal, but agreed Rittenhouse wouldn’t get the gun himself until he turned 18. They shot a couple hundred rounds that week, Black testified, and that was the only time Rittenhouse had used the weapon until Aug. 25, 2020.