Denouncing Pseudo-Christian Myths

I recently started the book series, “Denouncing Pseudo-Christian Myths," and published my first book’s Kindle edition, “Top 7 Reasons of Why God Wouldn’t Condemn Abortion, Stem Cell Research, and Experiments on Human Embryos and Fetuses Today," by Andy Alder, at amazon.
I would be grateful for your reading, reviews, and comments.
In short, this is a concise informative book, highly enlightening and somewhat entertaining. It adds a Christian perspective to the unending debate on whether the unborn is a human being or not – and, consequently, whether its destruction may be justified or should be condemned; whether stem cell research, experiments on human embryos and fetuses, and cloning for medical purposes are permitted or must be banned.
Having being a devoted Christian for more than 17 years and, as the Bible alleges, having the mind of Christ, I wanted to understand what God might think about these issues of great personal, medical, and scientific importance. If he walked among us today and met a raped or single woman who had made a decision to have an abortion procedure, would he advise her to keep the pregnancy? If he attended a symposium and met a group of doctors and scientists, conducting experiments on human embryos and fetuses, would he advise them to stop it?
Periodically tracking these topics, I wonder why some anti-abortion and anti-research activists can be so obsessively adherent to their views – to the point of chasing patients, threatening doctors, and picketing medical clinics and scientific facilities – and what sources they draw upon to develop their arguments. Do you know the three magic words many of them repeat again and again? God, Christian (for instance, morale, heritage, belief), and Bible. Sometimes it makes me laughing because I am yet to find any strong “Christian" evidence supporting their position.
As a result, the debate frequently turns out to be either a pointless confrontation or idle talk due to inability of pro-choicers to realize that, instead of refuting emotional and religious arguments of pro-lifers with merits of advancing medicine and science, they must clearly show that, frankly speaking, “Christianity-based" reasons are not truly Christian, nor are they Biblical, nor existent at all. Personally, I believe that some religious, social, and political FUNdamentalists, prone to conservative thinking and endorsed by masses of genuinely ignorant people, artificially inflate and intentionally politicize both the issue of abortion and the issue of stem cell research and experiments on human embryos and fetuses.
This book is for any reader looking for a better understanding of the problem. Nevertheless it is written by a Christian and from the Christian, Bible-based, perspective, non-Christian audience is especially welcome and will be enormously benefited from its contents. Why? Because, at times, it is so easy to get confused, intimidated, or even speechless, listening to or personally facing the wordy squall of emotionally charged people whose “Christian" jargon you do not understand.

This book is for any reader looking for a better understanding of the problem. Nevertheless it is written by a Christian and from the Christian, Bible-based, perspective, non-Christian audience is especially welcome and will be enormously benefited from its contents. Why? Because, at times, it is so easy to get confused, intimidated, or even speechless, listening to or personally facing the wordy squall of emotionally charged people whose “Christian" jargon you do not understand.
You DO understand that most of us were raised in at least nominally Christian homes don't you? And many, if not most of us here have, unlike most of those professing to follow the Christian 'faith', have read the bible end to end....unless we have a Jain, Sikh or Hindi on the board I don't know about. Sorry, not the least bit interested.

My first read-through was 75 years ago with a young person’s version. As I’ve said before, it was delightful mythology for a child, but certainly didn’t contain any useful information. Over the years, as needed for discussions, I’ve gone back and read most of the sections of the adult version. As Asanta says, not the least bit interested.
Occam

Because, at times, it is so easy to get confused, intimidated, or even speechless, listening to or personally facing the wordy squall of emotionally charged people whose “Christian" jargon you do not understand.
Why would I be confused by any of that? I was raised as a methodist, then a Lutheran, became indifferent, became a born again, dropped away, became Catholic, gave it up entirely and for good, and my Mum is Catholic. I was steeped in Christian jargon. So, why would I be confused by Christian jargon and buzzwords, and I have read the whole of the Bible, cover to cover, including the extra books recognized by both the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches. [Edit because of numerous typos.]
First of all AA, I applaud you for attempting to bridge the gap between believers and nonbelievers but to cut to the chase, you are presupposing that atheists, agnostics and apatheists are in any confused by the fundamentalist or mainline jargon re. biblical interpretation relating to the present. The fact is that it really doesn't. It's nearly impossible to reconcile a three thousand year old belief system with the problems that face modern man without a re-interpretation of the original text. Cobbling together ancient texts to form arguments opposing stem cell research, a situation about which the writers of scripture knew nothing, is just such an example. modern xtian polemicists must stretch their collective imaginations to fit biblical passages within a modern context; in other words make the anachronistic fit the present, the old square peg in the round hole. Secondly, no one need set back and be "preached" to by a xtian apologist in order to know the prevailing anti-progressive attitude of most xtians or from where they derive their arguments,e.g. Most people on this forum as Asanta stated have had religious backgrounds and broke away from that mindset after much study and reflection. It sounds like your book might be aimed more at the reader who is just beginning to question his/her faith In xtianity but they too should already be grounded in xtian philosophy. Cap't Jack

If you haven’t guessed by now, Andy, we are not your target audience. And yes, we do understand Christian jargon: that is one reason it infuriates us so much.
Edit: corrected name

You DO understand that most of us were raised in at least nominally Christian homes don't you? And many, if not most of us here have, unlike most of those professing to follow the Christian 'faith', have read the bible end to end....unless we have a Jain, Sikh or Hindi on the board I don't know about. Sorry, not the least bit interested. I understand that many people born in the US are raised in a kind of Christian culture. But even if I agreed with you that most of them have read the Bible cover to cover, it would not mean that my book will not be beneficial for them. It is very convenient for a Christian to believe in a "pro-life" position without even thinking about it - simply because one is raised in a Christian home or heard somebody preaching on the subject, etc. The Bible has some surprises for such "pro-lifers" - and this is mostly what my book is about.
Because, at times, it is so easy to get confused, intimidated, or even speechless, listening to or personally facing the wordy squall of emotionally charged people whose “Christian" jargon you do not understand.
Why would I be confused by any of that? I was raised as a methodist, then a Lutheran, became indifferent, became a born again, dropped away, became Catholic, gave it up entirely and for good, and my Mum is Catholic. I was steeped in Christian jargon. So, why would I be confused by Christian jargon and buzzwords, and I have read the whole of the Bible, cover to cover, including the extra books recognized by both the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox churches. [Edit because of numerous typos.]
Okay, then you are an exception; however, if everybody were like you, then this "pro-life" game would not be played so hard by so many Christians. My book gives some useful tools to those people who are not as proficient as you.
Okay, then you are an exception;
Maybe among those who call themselves "practicing Christians" but you'll find that not only are guys like me the norm among freethinkers, compared to the others on this forum, I'm a piker. Bottom line: We are all well immersed in and familier with the creeds and dogmas of the abrahamic religions.