A culling as a solution

I just want ammunition to use against these people so I won't be forced to accept that killing everyone is the only way to save the planet and the remaining species. What did you mean by good for the planet?
Seriously? Here's your OP:
The recurring proposal of culling a great amount of the human population for the survival of the planet and our species, or even wiping ourselves out to save it. In short I would like to know, why not?
I've asked you 3 different ways what you meant by this. You changed it to include wiping out humans, which is the opposite "survival of our species", but you haven't said anything about survival of the planet. You've been given answers and just blew them off. I'm not answering a question from you about your question. I put a real question in the Philosophy section. Why don't you answer that one first, then I'll considering helping you here. I don't see how the question could be any clearer. I referred to either one as some lean towards a cull while others want humans to go extinct (by whatever means). They claim it's to help the planet to survive, that the extinction rate has risen because of us, that humans are a disease to the planet. I didn't say the question wasn't clear. It's very clear. I said it is a question about the question that you asked. It's a question that I asked you more than once. You should clarify your question, not expect others to know that you want ammunition against the question you asked. And if you want something from somebody, don't argue with them when they try to give it to you. Unless you are considering a career in management. I'm just looking for points to ease my mind about it. They seem so justified that a cull or the extinction of humanity is needed to protect the planet. I want to prove otherwise.
I'm just looking for points to ease my mind about it. They seem so justified that a cull or the extinction of humanity is needed to protect the planet. I want to prove otherwise.
So, just some basics here. First, state your intentions clearly. Clarify if it seems people don't understand. When people answer, respond to those answers with reasons, maybe even some evidence. And don't repeat yourself too much. Okay? Okay.
I'm just looking for points to ease my mind about it. They seem so justified that a cull or the extinction of humanity is needed to protect the planet. I want to prove otherwise.
I fail to see who these "they" are. You linked to two articles, one deconstructing the arguments for culling and another pointing out the few extremists who make the argument are inconsequential. You're acting as if you're in the middle of a debate and need help.

By they I mean anyone who feels humans are a cancer and disease to be wiped out. All humans do is take and give nothing back, it’s hard not to feel so guilty that your existence is a drain on everything around you.
But I guess ultimately we are doing what life does, survive and propogate. We just happen to be very good at it.

By they I mean anyone who feels humans are a cancer and disease to be wiped out. All humans do is take and give nothing back, it's hard not to feel so guilty that your existence is a drain on everything around you. But I guess ultimately we are doing what life does, survive and propogate. We just happen to be very good at it.
We're good at propagating. The jury is still out on survival.

But what about the guilt of effectively being parasites? That we deserve to die and the earth is better off without us

But what about the guilt of effectively being parasites? That we deserve to die and the earth is better off without us
We all die out eventually.
We all die out eventually. That doesn't really answer my question about the guilt or the sitatuion of some people suggesting wiping out humanity to fix the planet

“The world is like a ride in an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it you think it’s real because that’s how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down, around and around, it has thrills and chills, and it’s very brightly colored, and it’s very loud, and it’s fun for a while. Many people have been on the ride a long time, and they begin to wonder, “Hey, is this real, or is this just a ride?” And other people have remembered, and they come back to us and say, “Hey, don’t worry; don’t be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride.” And we … kill those people. “Shut him up! I’ve got a lot invested in this ride, shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family. This has to be real.” It’s just a ride. But we always kill the good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok … But it doesn’t matter, because it’s just a ride. And we can change it any time we want. It’s only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money. Just a simple choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here’s what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."
― Bill Hicks

That’s just dodging my question

That's just dodging my question
We've answered your question. You weren't really interested. You dodged the answers.
We've answered your question. You weren't really interested. You dodged the answers. You didn't answer the question about the guilt or the ones about if humanity is a disease that needs to be wiped out. Your answers fail to address any of that.
We've answered your question. You weren't really interested. You dodged the answers. You didn't answer the question about the guilt or the ones about if humanity is a disease that needs to be wiped out. Your answers fail to address any of that. You fail to dress your guilt in disease anyone's wipe of humanity about.

That sentence makes no sense.

You also never dug into the guilt aspect of my question. You failed to address any of it.

Sense I do not make, hmmm? What do you know of sense?
Sense I do not make, hmmm? What do you know of sense? Something that could be useful to me to get over the guilt of knowing that humans makes a negative impact on the planet and that they only way to alleviate that is to end your life.
Sense I do not make, hmmm? What do you know of sense? Something that could be useful to me to get over the guilt of knowing that humans makes a negative impact on the planet and that they only way to alleviate that is to end your life. IMO, the Earth being a finite but self correcting system, I believe that Nature will limit population growth. When human activity continues to disturb the natural balance, natural selection will cull the human population, until balance is restored. It is the fate of most invasive species that kill their host or their environment. I dread the thought, but I expect a global disaster which will rearrange the entire ecosystem of the earth causing the death (natural culling) of most existing surface dwelling mammals.

But you don’t feel guilty at all? You don’t see humans as a disease or virus? Or that such a killing should be done by humans themselves?

But you don't feel guilty at all? You don't see humans as a disease or virus? Or that such a killing should be done by humans themselves?
We seem to be very busy at it aren't we? Humans are caught in the greatest dilemma we shall ever face. A wonderful lecture by Prof. Emeritus Albert Bartlett explains the effects of the *Exponential* function and its dire consequences when applied in a finite space with finite resources. I can really recommend this to everyone who is not familiar with this mathematical constant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JRVijo65W0