You are a slave

You have a one track mind. What has love got to do with fukking? I am beginning to understand this godless bent of atheism. My dog was an atheist. If he reincarnated into a human being, he would still be an atheist. “Coarse mind” is a Buddhist term. He will suffer - life after life - till he learns.

Sree said; My dog was an atheist. If he reincarnated into a human being, he would still be an atheist.
Yes and if you treated him well (which I doubt) he would have bestowed you with his unconditional love, without the "fukking" which seems to be the only concept of love you have. You are the one to bring up sex in context of love, not I.
Sree said; "are you a lady's man"?
Obviously you have no respect, nor understanding of the greatest natural bonding between two species as between man and dog.

You are really becoming an insufferable ignoramus.

Write4U: You are the one to bring up sex in context of love, not I.
Why do you say that? Are you referring to the scenario I brought up of a woman looking at you across the table? And you associated that with sex, the allusion humping her after that eye to eye seduction? Wow, talk about a dirty mind.

No Sree, that’s not the part Write4u is talking about.

1. Even though you changed one letter in an effort to get past the censors, which is actually the mods, it’s still against the rules to use foul language, see 3f. You could have used a more publically appropriate word, like intercourse. Secondly, what Write4U posted was a scientific statement and you turned it into something vulgar- again see 3f. Third, which are under 3e, the responses you’ve given amount to nothing more than trolling. This is your first warning, because you’ve been advised by one mod already to change the demeanor of your posts, so please do so.

ok, Mriana.