Why Republicans won't impeach Trump

Why do you think he lied about this ??

“lie” is a strong word. How was it a lie? And be specific, with verifiable quotes and timelines.

Did you read the Politifact article you posted?

1 Like

Specifically what lie are you talking about?

Actually the game is how to keep from destroying a global economic system that all of us depend on, but who’s down side is destroying our life sustaining biosphere on multiple levels.

You know our biggest mistakes
(because they are the fundamentals that all else we do flows from),

Refusing to look at both sides of complex situations, that is the good and the destructive,
Refusing to see the ugly in the beautiful,
Refusing to feel responsible for anything beyond one’s own interests,

Refusing to recognize we could live better with less consumption and more thoughtfulness.

Refusing to recognize ourselves for the self-serving, self-absorbed beings that we are.

and so on and so forth.

It was a number 1

You didn’t play the question. What question was he answering? A President can have priorities for what he wants to accomplish, but he is only the President. There are mandated programs he is obligated to administer. Any changes he makes have to go through Congress. I don’t vote for someone based solely on their promises. I also look at their abilities to get ideas implemented.

Mr lausten leaves me with the impression that biden didnt lie because he had his fingers and toes crossed when he said it.

You can add to that list - refusing to not accept being constantly lied to by our so called leaders