Why death is not the answer

No. I didn’t. What did it include? Throw away lines? Equal focus given as per the GI Joes??
You've shown that you don't care about evidence. I'm not going to look things up for you. It talked about Buddhists setting themselves on fire and people going to Canada, probably some others, but I'm not wasting my time on your questions. This thread is about finding meaning in life. I'll talk about that if you want. All just in passing? No names? No interviews? No life stories ?
.... Where is the focus of these people in the film? Oh that’s right. It doesn’t fit the narrative.
That would make a good documentary subject, how about you take the initiative? Make one, or write a proposal to someone who is able to?

I personally believe that life is a class room, a school we go to with the intent to graduate from. And if a person ends their life b4 that point in time, it’s like they self boot, they abort the program they’ve committed themselves to.
I was not born Christian, but Christianity taught me that life is like an ideal Lab, or spiritual boot camp, set for us to practice & cultivate the attributes we want to develop. Of course I am really bad at this, but I am grateful Christ gave me the awareness. At the very least.