Who would the REAL scum rather have as president?

Even I am not so entertained by my postings, that I would attempt such a feat. But please feel free to do so, if you are intent on making (what I believe is) a false assertion.
Ditto.

Would that even matter Tim? Seems in today’s world it’s the claim that matters, not the supporting it with substance.

And there are 2 other candidates that are completely different than her. Both are outriders who have taken zero corporate campaign funding. Both represent a a paradigm shift in party politics and changing voter dynamics.
I didn't realize that Trump was one of the other options to Hillary Clinton that you were referring to. I think Sanders in the Oval Office would be the best option, but if I had to choose between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump it's no challenge. As far as I'm concerned Donald Trump is a psychopath that will tear the nation apart the same way he is the Republican party right now. Whatever her faults Clinton isn't a psychopath, she's not ideal but she also isn't motivated to destroy the nation like I think Trump is. That's all that psychopaths are really capable of.
I didn't realize that Trump was one of the other options to Hillary Clinton that you were referring to. I think Sanders in the Oval Office would be the best option, but if I had to choose between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump it's no challenge. As far as I'm concerned Donald Trump is a psychopath that will tear the nation apart the same way he is the Republican party right now. Whatever her faults Clinton isn't a psychopath, she's not ideal but she also isn't motivated to destroy the nation like I think Trump is. That's all that psychopaths are really capable of.
I will whole hardheartedly support Trump over Clinton. So Trump's a psychopath motivated to destroy the country. That's a new twist. It's better than actual talking points or reality based discussion. That's funny because I only hear Trump talking about wanting to make America great again by fixing infrastructure, getting jobs back and unemployment down and shedding alot of our military obligations around the world because it costs too much for us. That doesn't sound like destroying the country to me.
I will whole hardheartedly support Trump over Clinton. So Trump's a psychopath motivated to destroy the country. That's a new twist. It's better than actual talking points or reality based discussion. That's funny because I only hear Trump talking about wanting to make America great again by fixing infrastructure, getting jobs back and unemployment down and shedding alot of our military obligations around the world because it costs too much for us. That doesn't sound like destroying the country to me.
I think Trump is a psychopath, and as far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as a "good" psychopath. They lack the ability to feel empathy and so are incapable of making any healthy or meaningful connection to other people. His supporters are delusional if they think he genuinely shares their feelings or interests, they're tools to make "The Donald" even greater. And the cost is going to be even greater divisions in an already deeply divided America and a much further erosion of the social fabric. It really doesn't matter what Trump claims, he's already made it clear just how transitory his positions on everything are. http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/donald-trumps-shifting-story-on-his-campaign-managers-grab-of-breitbart-reporter http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/27/donald-trumps-shifting-political-affiliations-targ/ http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/11/carly-fiorina/fiorina-trumps-abortion-flip-flop/ The "truth" for Donald Trump is whatever he decides will benefit him the most at that instant. He's already tearing the Republican Party apart by doing this, I think it's very likely he will continue to play different groups off against each other if he does get into office and sit back and exploit the resulting chaos to his advantage. It's the "success" strategy used by charismatic psychopaths or sociopaths.

Think of Trump as the political equivalent of an opportunistic infection of a political party that is already seriously ill. And any objective assessment of the Republican Party would show just how far it’s wandered off the path of rationality with candidates bending over backwards to display just how opposed they are to mainstream science and society on issues like climate change, evolution, education, diplomacy and so much more.
If the Republican Party was healthy there would be no way for a charlatan like Trump to have everybody running in circles for his amusement. And you just have to watch his behavior at debates and other events to see just how much he’s enjoying screwing with everybody’s heads.
America itself has some deep wounds, if Trump spreads to the highest office in the land it’s going to be very unpleasant for millions around the world.
He may act like a joke but he really isn’t one. He’s already provoking disturbing levels of physical violence to just get the Republican nomination, consider what that kind of mentality would resort to to assert it’s interests on a global level.

Would that even matter Tim? Seems in today's world it's the claim that matters, not the supporting it with substance.
Well, in this forum, most participants tend to follow the practice of not making assertions that they are unwilling or unable to back up. One can get around this by couching a statement as an opinion or a personal thought. Thus when Vyazma makes an assertion, not couched as a personal thought or opinion, (especially one that seems to be an insult directed towards me) I will invite him to back up that assertion. If he doesn't or can't, then I consider it to demonstrate a flaw on his behalf.
I think Trump is a psychopath, and as far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as a "good" psychopath. They lack the ability to feel empathy and so are incapable of making any healthy or meaningful connection to other people.
I'm starting to think you may be a psychopath...actually. You started out pretty good...but now you're on a rant. Others are displaying this same obsessive behavior. You are really going over the top to prove a point. The funny thing is, all of this stuff you are coming up with is all over the TV and internet. You're just regurgitating what you hear and see in the Great Wide Web. Look at your posts. Most contain links to websites and articles by comedians and op-ed pieces and "news" outlets. Do you have any original thoughts or comments?
I think Trump is a psychopath, and as far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as a "good" psychopath. They lack the ability to feel empathy and so are incapable of making any healthy or meaningful connection to other people.
I'm starting to think you may be a psychopath...actually. V, DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE? lucky for you I need to run off to work, cause I'm really in the mood to cull your comments in a few of these posts at this board and make a collection of your empty headed, but self-reassuring" insults* - then compare that with times that you've actually tried to explain your thoughts in a rational constructive manner. It would be interesting. *You know, it's one thing to occasionally lash out at someone and quite human, but to use personalized insults as a debate tactic is an altogether different animal.
I'm starting to think you may be a psychopath...actually.
VYAZMA, personal insults such as these do not advance discussion and are against the rules. Please refrain from them. Further rule violations may lead to banning. Thanks.
I'm starting to think you may be a psychopath...actually. You started out pretty good...but now you're on a rant. Others are displaying this same obsessive behavior. You are really going over the top to prove a point. The funny thing is, all of this stuff you are coming up with is all over the TV and internet. You're just regurgitating what you hear and see in the Great Wide Web. Look at your posts. Most contain links to websites and articles by comedians and op-ed pieces and "news" outlets. Do you have any original thoughts or comments?
Instead of addressing any of the points and information I've presented you've resorted to the lamest of debate techniques....appeal to ad hominem, It's the discussion equivalent of waving a white flag of surrender. By the way Donald Trump does exactly the same thing to "win" his debates.
Think of Trump as the political equivalent of an opportunistic infection of a political party that is already seriously ill. And any objective assessment of the Republican Party would show just how far it's wandered off the path of rationality with candidates bending over backwards to display just how opposed they are to mainstream science and society on issues like climate change, evolution, education, diplomacy and so much more. If the Republican Party was healthy there would be no way for a charlatan like Trump to have everybody running in circles for his amusement. And you just have to watch his behavior at debates and other events to see just how much he's enjoying screwing with everybody's heads. America itself has some deep wounds, if Trump spreads to the highest office in the land it's going to be very unpleasant for millions around the world. He may act like a joke but he really isn't one. He's already provoking disturbing levels of physical violence to just get the Republican nomination, consider what that kind of mentality would resort to to assert it's interests on a global level.
That's the best description I've heard of Trump. He's the symptom not the cause. Unfortunately even for so-called educated pundits like Chris Hayes, Rachel M, etc. they can't see that. Instead they just feed the frenzy that Trump is some kind of special case evildoer. Pitiful really. I'm telling you, Trump will either drop out or be taken out by the media, and we'll be left with Ted Cruz. And THEN we're in for trouble. Trump's goofy bombast has allowed Cruz to appear "normal" by comparison, when in fact he's the real Hitler of the bunch.
That's the best description I've heard of Trump. He's the symptom not the cause. Unfortunately even for so-called educated pundits like Chris Hayes, Rachel M, etc. they can't see that. Instead they just feed the frenzy that Trump is some kind of special case evildoer. Pitiful really. I'm telling you, Trump will either drop out or be taken out by the media, and we'll be left with Ted Cruz. And THEN we're in for trouble. Trump's goofy bombast has allowed Cruz to appear "normal" by comparison, when in fact he's the real Hitler of the bunch.
I often wonder if Trump isn't just exactly that, a stalking horse for Cruz to make him appear somehow more rational and moderate. Either way if either of these extremists gets into the Oval Office I think it will be a very damaging social and political blow to the USA.
Think of Trump as the political equivalent of an opportunistic infection of a political party that is already seriously ill. And any objective assessment of the Republican Party would show just how far it's wandered off the path of rationality with candidates bending over backwards to display just how opposed they are to mainstream science and society on issues like climate change, evolution, education, diplomacy and so much more. If the Republican Party was healthy there would be no way for a charlatan like Trump to have everybody running in circles for his amusement. And you just have to watch his behavior at debates and other events to see just how much he's enjoying screwing with everybody's heads. America itself has some deep wounds, if Trump spreads to the highest office in the land it's going to be very unpleasant for millions around the world. He may act like a joke but he really isn't one. He's already provoking disturbing levels of physical violence to just get the Republican nomination, consider what that kind of mentality would resort to to assert it's interests on a global level.
That's the best description I've heard of Trump. He's the symptom not the cause. Unfortunately even for so-called educated pundits like Chris Hayes, Rachel M, etc. they can't see that. Instead they just feed the frenzy that Trump is some kind of special case evildoer. Pitiful really. I'm telling you, Trump will either drop out or be taken out by the media, and we'll be left with Ted Cruz. And THEN we're in for trouble. Trump's goofy bombast has allowed Cruz to appear "normal" by comparison, when in fact he's the real Hitler of the bunch. I would prefer (gag) Trump over Cruz as POTUS. I really don't think Cruz can win a general election, but despite my utter disgust for the guy, or the policies that he represents, I have always recognized his political intelligence, so who knows?
I'm starting to think you may be a psychopath...actually.
VYAZMA, personal insults such as these do not advance discussion and are against the rules. Please refrain from them. Further rule violations may lead to banning. Thanks. Doug, is it ok to allow folks to throw around the word psychopath liberally with no basis in fact? It's ok to refer to people as psychopaths as long as they are not members of the Forum? Because there are all kinds of attacks and hyperbolic rhetoric being used in these threads. That's ok? I reasoned it was ok to throw the word psychopath around willy-nilly... I haven't seen any objections to it other than my own objections...
Instead of addressing any of the points and information I've presented you've resorted to the lamest of debate techniques....appeal to ad hominem, It's the discussion equivalent of waving a white flag of surrender. By the way Donald Trump does exactly the same thing to "win" his debates.
No that's what you are doing. Are you qualified to determine if someone is a psychopath or a sociopath? Because you're using that word extensively. Very liberally.
No that's what you are doing.
So in your mind pointing out that you're resorting to ad hominem is itself an ad hominem. Pretty much says all I need to know in regards to the possibility of having a rational discussion with you...
No that's what you are doing.
So in your mind pointing out that you're resorting to ad hominem is itself an ad hominem. Pretty much says all I need to know in regards to the possibility of having a rational discussion with you... Were you the one throwing the word "psychopath" around? And sociopath? That was you right?

I’m still wondering what your qualifications are for diagnosing mental illnesses?
Or were you just using ad hominem? Hyperbole and rhetoric?
Yeah…that’s what I thought…

V, DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU WRITE? *You know, it's one thing to occasionally lash out at someone and quite human, but to use personalized insults as a debate tactic is an altogether different animal.
Trying to get me banned CC? That's an easy way out.(for you) Heh heh heh... edit...added (for you)