When does the odyssey begin and end???

Should I go deep enough within myself to open the door of my inner Conscience, then find a way to step into my soul, does my odyssey end there?
Or does stepping into my soul reveal all personalities I do, or do not exhibit since I became a living soul?
Or does the truth of my odyssey begin when I touch that which I was before I became a living soul?

Fellow traveler - the true odyssey begins when one realizes there is no I, no “my soul”, only the Big It of which the little temporary phantoms we call you and me are just wee parts.

But there is an ‘I’, which is the 1st question asked:

Should I go deep enough within myself to open the door of my inner Conscience, then find a way to step into my soul, does my odyssey end there?

If therefore, ‘I’ is eliminated, what presence will there be to begin an odyssey?

Is there an ‘I’? Perhaps your journey thus far has been a false one. Perhaps the odyssey of which you speak is too small. Don’t think of an odyssey, think of THE odyssey.

Perhaps is a assumption.

Well heck jufa, how can we play word games if you use incorrect grammar?

When does asking questions become a word game?

When you don't understand why questions must be asked. At that point you become gullible, stupid. And easily manipulated, like a majority of the voting public in the US.
When you don't understand why questions must be asked. At that point you become gullible, stupid. And easiky manipulated, like a majority of the voting public in the US. So why are questions asked, especially the ones which open this thread???

Gosh darn Jufa you’ve been a member since 2007? Where the heck have you been hiding?
What a delightful little cameo you’ve made!

Gosh darn Jufa you've been a member since 2007? Where the heck have you been hiding? What a delightful little cameo you've made!
As Odysseus' The cameo has been from the beginning.
When the asker doesn't realize he's not even making sense.
When the asker doesn't realize he's not even making sense. Or when responding to another person who doesn't make sense. Tic for tat is always fair.
When the asker doesn't realize he's not even making sense. Or when responding to another person who doesn't make sense. Tic for tat is always fair.See what I mean...word games. I guess you didn't pick up on the fact that I was just playing around with you. Your OP was just the kind of vague question that philosophers used to ask ages ago. Alot of very smart people apparently making sense because the sentences seemed to make sense, but it was just basically personal opinion couched in high sounding lingo, i.e. word games. And if you've followed philosophy in the "modern age" that has pretty much given way to discussion about language. Of course to most laymen and religious/spiritually oriented folks it stills seems to refer to something real, but it's not. It's just so much talk.
When the asker doesn't realize he's not even making sense. Or when responding to another person who doesn't make sense. Tic for tat is always fair.See what I mean...word games. I guess you didn't pick up on the fact that I was just playing around with you. Your OP was just the kind of vague question that philosophers used to ask ages ago. Alot of very smart people apparently making sense because the sentences seemed to make sense, but it was just basically personal opinion couched in high sounding lingo, i.e. word games. And if you've followed philosophy in the "modern age" that has pretty much given way to discussion about language. Of course to most laymen and religious/spiritually oriented folks it stills seems to refer to something real, but it's not. It's just so much talk. Well excuse me for offering my OP off of your OP. Doesn't that put us in the same boat, and make the words you speak about applicable to you also?
When you don't understand why questions must be asked. At that point you become gullible, stupid. And easiky manipulated, like a majority of the voting public in the US. So why are questions asked, especially the ones which open this thread??? They were your questions. You tell us. L
When you don't understand why questions must be asked. At that point you become gullible, stupid. And easiky manipulated, like a majority of the voting public in the US. So why are questions asked, especially the ones which open this thread??? They were your questions. You tell us. L So I will. When one, such as the person here, has no rational dialogue to advance a conversational inquisition for fear others will see their gullibility, and are easily manipulated, by someone of like kind, who attempts to change the topic. Or when those spoken of here will say such things as : "English must me your second language?" Or "how can I understand you when I can't understand your grammar? Finally, your grammar, sentence, and constructive phasing style is not standard English." Yet they find a way to understand when they have something to say. Is that satisfactory for you LoisL? If not, sorry. Now that we have settled this off topic intrusion. Perhaps you would like to indulge in providing some constructive input into the topic itself. If not, I will excuse myself. Thank you
Well, okay. In my humble opinion your odyssey would not end there - your odyssey will end when you expel your last breath. Why would stepping inside your soul, however you may conceive that, seem like the end? Seems it would be an adventure in itself, go for it.

Citizenschallenge, I see your reasoning in saying

your odyssey will end when you expel your last breath.
for death eliminates all knowing physical and mental activity of individuals when the grim reaper opens their bosom and squeeze their hearts, and removes it. But then I consider my beginning in this parenthesis did not begin with a breath infiltrating my lungs. So then does ones last breath really end ones odyssey? Something to give thought to huh? As far as your asking "Why would stepping inside your soul. . . seem like the end?" is the same question I ask seeking definition of. So being we are asking the same question, where do we go from here to find and answer?
When you don't understand why questions must be asked. At that point you become gullible, stupid. And easiky manipulated, like a majority of the voting public in the US. So why are questions asked, especially the ones which open this thread??? They were your questions. You tell us. L So I will. When one, such as the person here, has no rational dialogue to advance a conversational inquisition for fear others will see their gullibility, and are easily manipulated, by someone of like kind, who attempts to change the topic. Or when those spoken of here will say such things as : "English must me your second language?" Or "how can I understand you when I can't understand your grammar? Finally, your grammar, sentence, and constructive phasing style is not standard English." Yet they find a way to understand when they have something to say. Is that satisfactory for you LoisL? If not, sorry. Now that we have settled this off topic intrusion. Perhaps you would like to indulge in providing some constructive input into the topic itself. If not, I will excuse myself. Thank youYou missed the point of my explanation of how you continually miss the point. Your OP was nonsense. It only seemed to be a meaningful question as I tried to nicely explain. There is no meaningful, rational way to discuss your OP because it's just words strung together. Now if you want to discuss what's the meaning of your life as you live it until you die, well that a discussion we can have. But don't expect the new-agey-speak to get us anywhere.