What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?

It has always been plain what this topic is about, the problem, lack of understanding deep upon deep.
Right. So why do you keep posting? If the original post was all that was needed, then just be done with it. Or just post a link to your own website where you discuss with yourself. Don't add any comments at all or respond to anything anyone says. It would make absolutely no difference in the value of this thread. Because I know you are more hungry for food to digest then the garbage you've been eating. That why what I say has hooked you, and you have no other choice but to respond to what you say have no value, but has perked your ears. But from now on, since you cannot go deep enough to reply to the topic, I will not answer your non-communicative babbling.
Each step one takes to be free has to start by comprehending the myth of God being in the form of a man. This is the metaphor which deceives.
Didn't see that coming. You use so many words, it's hard to tell what you're saying most of the time. Pretty much everyone here has taken this step, so, not sure where it fits in the conversation. But at least we found something we agree on. What you didn't see coming was the elaboration on the original topic: "What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?" and not all the ghost rattling chain conversations, and non- evidentiary rule opposing statements which one doesn't believe, but do not know if real or imaginary. And we're back to not knowing what you're talking about Did we ever? Don't care as long as you read what I wrote.

Jufa, you have a lot of gall accusing someone of “non-communicative babbling.” Does your native language have a phrase equivalent to “pot calling the kettle black”?

Jufa, you have a lot of gall accusing someone of "non-communicative babbling." Does your native language have a phrase equivalent to "pot calling the kettle black"?
I have more than a lot of gall DS. But as far as your question, and strictly for you DS, since you are scare of me:

The problem which keeps popping up here I found most people can’t deal with concerning questions such as

What is the difference between vision of the silence & Understanding the nature of reality?. . .Vision is not about perceptive human images, as understanding is not about speculative theory. So can a mind meet to find comprehension which merge the two? If so, where?
is they do not realize

jufa said, Because I know you are more hungry for food to digest then the garbage you’ve been eating. That why what I say has hooked you, and you have no other choice but to respond to what you say have no value, but has perked your ears. But from now on, since you cannot go deep enough to reply to the topic, I will not answer your non-communicative babbling.
Oh, when you see yourself as being bestowed with important communicative power, perhaps is is others who are indulging your babbling, for our entertainment. Because you know? By your own admission you know nothing about which you speak. Remember you started this topic with *the question*. Now you claim that you know things which are beyond our comprehension. That's quite a shift, from student to teacher. I'll send you a certificate that establishes your undisputed superiority in abstract randomness. "Vision of Silence"????????
, I will not answer your non-communicative babbling.
Don't write checks you can't cash.

I’m surprised no one has given Jufa the obvious answer.
Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science.
Pretty simple, really.

I'm surprised no one has given Jufa the obvious answer. Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science. Pretty simple, really.
One thing I can say about you Darron, you are not like the rest of those who don't know how to indulge in this topic, for you don't make up stuff to throw hide your incompetents and uninformed lack of knowledge concerning this matter. Rather than turning to “I don’t know" as a default, you turn to introducing a scapegoat subject. But as all who seek to maintain their ego, they throw out shadows like:
the obvious answer. Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science.
without structure or a frame to build upon further. I'm not sure if you have been given the correct name to ware to avoid making you look clueless. Moreover, you also want to avoid a defensive attitude, from which nothing good can come. Nonetheless, as the Beastie Boys said:
. You gotta fight for your right to party

One thing I can say about you Darron, you are not like the rest of those who don’t know how to indulge in this topic, for you don’t make up stuff to throw hide your incompetents and uninformed lack of knowledge concerning this matter. Rather than turning to “I don’t know" as a default, you turn to introducing a scapegoat subject. But as all who seek to maintain their ego, they throw out shadows like:

the obvious answer. Vision of silence is New Age babble. Understanding the nature of reality is science.
without structure or a frame to build upon further.
I’m not sure if you have been given the correct name to ware to avoid making you look clueless. Moreover, you also want to avoid a defensive attitude, from which nothing good can come. Nonetheless, as the Beastie Boys said:
. You gotta fight for your right to party

Beastie Boys said: "You gotta fight for your right to party". Very profound..........

The method to be practiced is as follows: you are to doubt regarding the subject in you that hears all sounds. All sounds are heard at a given moment because there is certainly a subject in you that hears. Although you may hear the sounds with your ears, the holes in your ears are not the subject that hears. If they were, dead men would also hear sounds … You must doubt deeply, again and again, asking yourself what the subject of hearing could be. Pay no attention to the various illusory thoughts that may occur to you. Only doubt more and more deeply, gathering together in yourself all the strength that is in you, without aiming at anything or expecting anything in advance, without intending to be enlightened and without even intending not to intend to be enlightened; become like a child within your own breast … but however you go on doubting, you will find it impossible to locate the subject that hears

Vision is not about perceptive human images, as understanding is not about speculative theory. So can a mind meet to find comprehension which merge the two? If so, where?
Yes, by acquiring knowledge (understanding) of the *wave function*. It is the deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe. I need to step in here and get picky. The wave function, while much smaller than any atom, is not anywhere near the "deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe." The four fundamental forces of nature are Gravity, Electromagnetism, the Weak Nuclear Force and the Strong Nuclear Foce. These are all manifestations that appear out of the Higgs Field. Look for the Ask a Spaceman podcast and check out his two-part series on the Higgs Field.
When you can find *harmony* with your environment you are *in tune* with the current context (melody) of the wave functions that surrounds you, from solid forms of say, the comfortable chair chair you sit in, listening to the fleeting sound waves of music. Then imagine this moment of harmony being interrupted by a screaming jet overhead. Examine the effect of this waveform intrusion on the idyllic scene. Try it !
Nice analogy.

Found them.

Vision is not about perceptive human images, as understanding is not about speculative theory. So can a mind meet to find comprehension which merge the two? If so, where?
Yes, by acquiring knowledge (understanding) of the *wave function*. It is the deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe. I need to step in here and get picky. The wave function, while much smaller than any atom, is not anywhere near the "deepest, most fundamental dynamic causal function of the universe." The four fundamental forces of nature are Gravity, Electromagnetism, the Weak Nuclear Force and the Strong Nuclear Foce. These are all manifestations that appear out of the Higgs Field. Look for the Ask a Spaceman podcast and check out his two-part series on the Higgs Field.
When you can find *harmony* with your environment you are *in tune* with the current context (melody) of the wave functions that surrounds you, from solid forms of say, the comfortable chair chair you sit in, listening to the fleeting sound waves of music. Then imagine this moment of harmony being interrupted by a screaming jet overhead. Examine the effect of this waveform intrusion on the idyllic scene. Try it !
Nice analogy. It is true there are four interacting fundamental forces of what is known by man of the universe are. !- The Strong Force. 2 - The Electromagnetic Force 3- The Weak Force 4- Gravity. Gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental forces, yet it is the dominant force in the universe for shaping the large scale structure of galaxies, stars, etc. But light is left out as being a force because it is the principle all function within and emanate from. Space is measured by light movement. Light is vibrating waves which fluctuate. Gravity's fluctuating wave vibration determines the angles and bends, and stabilize the patterns of the elements which makes up the physical universe. All creation invisible and visible, science has discovered, is movement of elements governed by both gravity and light in harmony with one another.
DarronS said, The four fundamental forces of nature are Gravity, Electromagnetism, the Weak Nuclear Force and the Strong Nuclear Foce. These are all manifestations that appear out of the Higgs Field. Look for the Ask a Spaceman podcast and check out his two-part series on the Higgs Field.
Of course that is true, but none of those forces can be seen. However parts of the wave function can be observed (seen). Visible light, ocean waves are but two examples. But silence is the absence of *audible* sound wave functions as we experience them. Thus the OP question is factually incorrect. In my response, I was trying to approach the subject from jufa's mental perspective and his use of the term "vision" as an "enlightened form of understanding". But even there the New-Agers seem to confuse scientific facts with wishful thinking.. I have heard people say "Now I see the light", but never have I heard anyone say, "I just can see the silence". The proper term in such spiritual interpretation is "I can hear the silence" (where utter silence indicates a state of uninterrupted internal balance or harmony). But thanks for the links, I am eager to see them from a scientific perspective.
DarronS said, The four fundamental forces of nature are Gravity, Electromagnetism, the Weak Nuclear Force and the Strong Nuclear Foce. These are all manifestations that appear out of the Higgs Field. Look for the Ask a Spaceman podcast and check out his two-part series on the Higgs Field.
Of course that is true, but none of those forces can be seen. However parts of the wave function can be observed (seen). Visible light, ocean waves are but two examples. But silence is the absence of *audible* sound wave functions as we experience them. Thus the OP question is factually incorrect. In my response, I was trying to approach the subject from jufa's mental perspective and his use of the term "vision" as an "enlightened form of understanding". But even there the New-Agers seem to confuse scientific facts with wishful thinking..
Now I understand your response. Thanks for clarifying.
I have heard people say "Now I see the light", but never have I heard anyone say, "I just can see the silence". The proper term in such spiritual interpretation is "I can hear the silence" (where utter silence indicates a state of uninterrupted internal balance or harmony).
You've never been around people on hallucinogens, I guess. ;-)
But thanks for the links, I am eager to see them from a scientific perspective.
Fascinating stuff, isn't it? Far more interesting than engaging in nonsense.
Darron said, You’ve never been around people on hallucinogens, I guess. wink
True, but I saw stars once when someone hit me in the head with a baseball bat (accidentally, i hope)........

parts of the wave function can be observed (seen). Visible light, ocean waves are but two examples. But silence is the absence of audible sound wave functions as we experience them. Thus the OP question is factually incorrect.
In my response, I was trying to approach the subject from jufa’s mental perspective and his use of the term “vision" as an “enlightened form of understanding". But even there the New-Agers seem to confuse scientific facts with wishful thinking…
I have heard people say “Now I see the light", but never have I heard anyone say, “I just can see the silence". The proper term in such spiritual interpretation is “I can hear the silence" (where utter silence indicates a state of uninterrupted internal balance or harmony).
Sure wavelengths [not functions] such as light, leaves on trees moving from contact with invisible vibrating wind movement, as ocean wave which is spoken of above are noticeable. In the electromagnetic spectrum, there are all kinds of light. 1- We can’t see infrared waves of light, but we can feel them. 2. Visible light is the light that we can see, and thus is the only light detectable by the human eye. White light is visible light, and it contains all the colors of the rainbow, from red to violet. 3- Ultraviolet light is the radiation from the sun. You can’t see ultra-violet light, so you can still get sunburned. 4- Gamma rays are the most energetic light waves found on the electromagnetic spectrum, which cannot be seen by the naked eye.
Awareness of the above are termed visions of discovery. Such discovery is enlightenment because Causation of light and these wavelength are of unknown origin, yet their effect are observed in the in the vision of invisible silence of thought which speaks to the mind in the vibrating wave of conscious visions.
All sounds happen in silence, always transiting over that infinite space by vibrating wavelengths. In any moment, any place, there’s the possibility of being silent, not as “killing sound", but actually as an attitude towards what’s already living and happening in the auditory realm, in the vibratory layer of everything; the quiet presence of listening in a world full of sound. All the universe is in harmony.