We atheists are all inferior

We are all inferior human beings since we are not transcended immortal god-like beings. We are not transcended above evolution and we are all merely animals that are bound to live, suffer, and to forever remain dead in the end. This is what makes us inferior regardless of what great personalities we have in life and in helping others out and regardless of what other forms of transcendence we might personally achieve in this life such as becoming a better person and such. The fact that we have evolved in this universe through Darwinian evolution rather than being evolved in a superior god-like universe through omnipotent evolution in which we would have evolved as god-like beings with telepathic abilities and immortality, this is what makes us inferior. We are all inferior regardless of the fact that the idea of us being immortal gods is nothing more than a fantasy. We are all inferior compared to that fantasy despite the fact that this fantasy will never exist. Or maybe it somehow could through science in the distant future. If that moment in science would ever happen, only then would we be awesome and superior since we would be free of suffering and can live the lives we want and not have that dictated by this life of suffering and evolution for that matter.
People who accept their limitations, problems, and suffering in life, these are all inferior human beings. Therefore, being an atheist makes you an inferior human being providing that you accept that your life is a limited one that will consist of a significant amount of suffering. Only having the attitude of never accepting such a life and wanting complete dominance, power, and control in your life makes you the better person since it shows greater character in you since you are wanting to live the life you personally want to live and that you are not just going to sit there and be some punching bag who accepts problems, suffering, and mortality in life. It would make you a badass like those awesome god-like badass anime (Japanese cartoon) characters who have badass personalities who seek dominance and control in their lives. These types of characters are not just the evil ones. They are also the innocent ones as well. These characters are far superior to us human beings who have acceptance in life with some of us having bland and inferior human personalities.
I am deeply empowered and inspired by this world of anime and these characters. Therefore, if it weren’t for me being an atheist and I were to believe that when I died, that I would live on in an afterlife of eternal joy in which I would be a transcended god-like being like these characters and would be one of them and a part of their worlds when I die and this being a reward for all my suffering here on Earth, then this would be the most awesome thing. Therefore, just me believing that there would be such an afterlife would be the most awesome thing for me in this life. Just having this belief would be the most awesome thing for me regardless of the fact that such a life does not exist. Even though I am transcended by the personalities of these characters and their worlds, I am still nothing more than just some inferior animal prone to suffer and to forever remain dead in the end.
Some would say that our mortality, evolution, and suffering do not dictate the value of us and our lives. Although there are many others who do find value in other things in their lives and I do respect their values and am just simply explaining how I personally feel here, there are those like me who find the greater value in literally being some immortal transcended god-like being who is free of suffering who can live the way he/she wants to live even despite the fact that this life will always be a life that never gives us what we want. Therefore, I am well aware of the typical responses some atheists might say to me such as that “Too bad, this life does not give us what we want. So just stop complaining and start making something of your life.”
So telling me such a message will not do anything for me. Instead, it will only encourage this other attitude I already have. I do not live by the suggestions, values, and greatness of others. I only live by my own values and the attitudes that I personally define as true greatness. I have every right to have those said values and attitudes as long as I am not harming other innocent people. Therefore, since this badass attitude I have is what I personally define as true greatness, then I have every right to live by that. I will live by this attitude to the death and will choose to have this attitude even if it brings me more suffering in life and is somehow detrimental to me. So really, it is this attitude of me wanting to live a perfect blissful god-like life that makes me the better person regardless of the fact that such a perfect blissful life does not exist.
Now we have every right to want everything for ourselves in life as long as we are not demeaning/harming other good innocent people. We have just as much value to ourselves as we are to each other which means that we have every right to live for ourselves and to have as much focus and value towards ourselves as possible as long as we are not having less good value towards other good people and are not harming them.

So telling me such a message will not do anything for me. Instead, it will only encourage this other attitude I already have. I do not live by the suggestions, values, and greatness of others. I only live by my own values and the attitudes that I personally define as true greatness. I have every right to have those said values and attitudes as long as I am not harming other innocent people.
Of course you do. You sound very self empowered. Goody for you.
Therefore, since this badass attitude I have is what I personally define as true greatness, then I have every right to live by that. I will live by this attitude to the death and will choose to have this attitude even if it brings me more suffering in life and is somehow detrimental to me.
Well I guess, but why would you? That just sounds silly. Literally self defeating.
So really, it is this attitude of me wanting to live a perfect blissful god-like life that makes me the better person regardless of the fact that such a perfect blissful life does not exist.
Have you been listening to Sarah Palin speeches again?

For you to not have a sense of self-empowerment would also make you an inferior human being since you would only be restricting of your own personal value as a human being by having less value towards yourself and towards others instead. You have the right and should have a sense of self-empowerment as long as you are not harming/demeaning innocent people and having less good value towards these good people. Having more value towards yourself does not equate to having less value towards good people. Having the fullest amount of possible good value towards yourself as well as having the fullest possible amount of good value towards other good people is what is right since we have just as much value as any other good person as long as we are also good people who do not harm and demean other innocent people.

For you to not have a sense of self-empowerment would also make you an inferior human being since you would only be restricting of your own personal value as a human being by having less value towards yourself and towards others instead. You have the right and should have a sense of self-empowerment as long as you are not harming/demeaning innocent people and having less good value towards these good people. Having more value towards yourself does not equate to having less value towards good people. Having the fullest amount of possible good value towards yourself as well as having the fullest possible amount of good value towards other good people is what is right since we have just as much value as any other good person as long as we are also good people who do not harm and demean other innocent people.
That's it