Watch The Truth About Cancer’s Ultimate Live Symposium

This event will start October 14th. Hosted by Ty Bollinger. No cost of course, but you will need to register to watch it.
It basically has to do with healing cancer naturally, many, many methods will be discussed. Some of the leading alternative doctors in the world will be there.
I tried to post the details of what was going to be covered, but an error message came up saying “it might be spam” so it wouldn’t post.
The registration link also wouldn’t be allowed as well.
If you want me to send you the link to register, send me an email

The truth about cancer and cancer treatment is that people like you are spreading dangerous nonsense. I’m glad the forum software topped you from posting your links. Those alternative treatments do nothing to cure cancer, and you are partially responsible when people who follow them die.

Sometimes the filter is set a bit high, but in this case, it’s spam. You tried to link to a spam site. Spam, spam, spam, spam, beautiful spam.
Lousy Vikings.

The truth about cancer and cancer treatment is that people like you are spreading dangerous nonsense. I'm glad the forum software topped you from posting your links. Those alternative treatments do nothing to cure cancer, and you are partially responsible when people who follow them die.
You obviously know nothing about the cancer treatment industry. Chemo and radiation kills more people than the cancer does. These two standard treatments destroy your immune system. They also have around a 98% failure rate. Making the general statement that "those alternative treatments do nothing to cure cancer" is stupid, as I wasn't able to post what treaments will be discussed, you don't even know what they are. As I metioned in my post many well known alternative doctors will be speaking, so I suppose you think you know more about cancer than these experts? How arrogant are you?
Sometimes the filter is set a bit high, but in this case, it's spam. You tried to link to a spam site. Spam, spam, spam, spam, beautiful spam. Lousy Vikings.
My link wasn't shown, so how can you assume it was a spam site. It simply was the page to register for the event for free. You will never will be asked to pay anything, I should know because I was at last years event,and paid nothing.
The truth about cancer and cancer treatment is that people like you are spreading dangerous nonsense. I'm glad the forum software topped you from posting your links. Those alternative treatments do nothing to cure cancer, and you are partially responsible when people who follow them die.
You obviously know nothing about the cancer treatment industry. Chemo and radiation kills more people than the cancer does. These two standard treatments destroy your immune system. They also have around a 98% failure rate. Making the general statement that "those alternative treatments do nothing to cure cancer" is stupid, as I wasn't able to post what treaments will be discussed, you don't even know what they are. As I metioned in my post many well known alternative doctors will be speaking, so I suppose you think you know more about cancer than these experts? How arrogant are you? "Cancer survival rates or survival statistics tell you the percentage of people who survive a certain type of cancer for a specific amount of time. Cancer statistics often use an overall five-year survival rate. "For instance, the overall five-year survival rate for bladder cancer is 78 percent. That means that of all people who have bladder cancer, 78 of every 100 are living five years after diagnosis. Conversely, 22 out of every 100 are dead within five years of a bladder cancer diagnosis. "Cancer survival rates are based on research from information gathered on hundreds or thousands of people with a specific cancer. An overall survival rate includes people of all ages and health conditions who have been diagnosed with your cancer, including those diagnosed very early and those diagnosed very late. ". . . 52 percent, or about half, of people diagnosed with early-stage lung cancer live for at least five years after diagnosis. The five-year survival rate for people diagnosed with late-stage lung cancer that has spread (metastasized) to other areas of the body is 4 percent." http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cancer/in-depth/cancer/art-20044517 You can be sure that nothing like those survival rates apply to "alternative" treatments. You wrote, "You obviously know nothing about the cancer treatment industry. Chemo and radiation kills more people than the cancer does. These two standard treatments destroy your immune system. They also have around a 98% failure rate. " Show us citations for these statistics from respected peer-reviewed medical journals.
This event will start October 14th. Hosted by Ty Bollinger. No cost of course, but you will need to register to watch it. It basically has to do with healing cancer naturally, many, many methods will be discussed. Some of the leading alternative doctors in the world will be there. I tried to post the details of what was going to be covered, but an error message came up saying "it might be spam" so it wouldn't post. The registration link also wouldn't be allowed as well. If you want me to send you the link to register, send me an email
Remember what Darron said about trying to be rational with someone who hold irrational beliefs.
This event will start October 14th. Hosted by Ty Bollinger. No cost of course, but you will need to register to watch it. It basically has to do with healing cancer naturally, many, many methods will be discussed. Some of the leading alternative doctors in the world will be there. I tried to post the details of what was going to be covered, but an error message came up saying "it might be spam" so it wouldn't post. The registration link also wouldn't be allowed as well. If you want me to send you the link to register, send me an email
Me wonders what the definition of an "alternative" doctor is?
I have no idea whether your link is a spam link or whether CFI's program can detect spam. but you can try to delete the http/: in the link and see if it goes through. All sites that don't go through are not spam. It has happened to me with perfectly legitimate websites. I'd like to see what the website says. Lois

I find it interesting how many otherwise “rational” people always get their knickers in a twist when any one REMOTELY SUGGESTS something that should just be basic common sense if you live in America. No corporate owned and monopolized institution is “sacrosanct” or incapable of being corrupted by big business profit interests. Do the math. The Cancer Industry is NOT a non-profit industry it is in fact one of the biggest businessis in one of the WORST countries for cancer rates. America. Cancer doctors in America DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD or lose their licenses. If you aren’t afraid to do so sit back with a glass of chardonnay or a nice hot herbal tea and watch CANCER: THE FORBIDDEN CURES on YouTube and you will be amazed and then you will be ready to graduate from blind disbelief to genuine interest in Ty Bollinger and his incredibly well researched YES WITH LICENSED MEDICAL DOCTORS AS WELL! “The Truth About Cancer” – for the truth is – we’ve been told a LOT of lies for a very long time. That doesn’t mean we should be afraid to question them and the system.

I find it interesting how many otherwise "rational" people always get their knickers in a twist when any one REMOTELY SUGGESTS something that should just be basic common sense if you live in America. No corporate owned and monopolized institution is "sacrosanct" or incapable of being corrupted by big business profit interests. Do the math. The Cancer Industry is NOT a non-profit industry it is in fact one of the biggest businessis in one of the WORST countries for cancer rates. America. Cancer doctors in America DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD or lose their licenses. If you aren't afraid to do so sit back with a glass of chardonnay or a nice hot herbal tea and watch CANCER: THE FORBIDDEN CURES on YouTube and you will be amazed and then you will be ready to graduate from blind disbelief to genuine interest in Ty Bollinger and his incredibly well researched YES WITH LICENSED MEDICAL DOCTORS AS WELL! "The Truth About Cancer" -- for the truth is -- we've been told a LOT of lies for a very long time. That doesn't mean we should be afraid to question them and the system.
Conventional medical treatments rely on the scientific method, double blinded placebo controlled trials, peer review and the ability of independent investigators to replicate results. No one in America tells cancer doctors what to do but there are accepted standards of treatment based on the predominance of the evidence. Doctors can and often do question the status quo. That's why much of what we did 30, 20, or even 10 years ago is different from what we do today. Traditional medicine is always looking to do better. Doctors who deviate from standard treatment do NOT lose their licenses as long as they are doing it as part of an approved trial that abides by ethical protocols, but if they recklessly entice patients to use unproven treatments outside of an approved study protocol and put patients lives and health in danger for their own personal gain then yes they will lose their license and hopefully even go to jail. Real doctors publish real research in respected peer reviewed medical journals, not on YouTube. That right there should have given you a clue that this is a scam but then you weren't ever interested in science or the truth were you?
I find it interesting how many otherwise "rational" people always get their knickers in a twist when any one REMOTELY SUGGESTS something that should just be basic common sense if you live in America. No corporate owned and monopolized institution is "sacrosanct" or incapable of being corrupted by big business profit interests. Do the math. The Cancer Industry is NOT a non-profit industry it is in fact one of the biggest businessis in one of the WORST countries for cancer rates. America. Cancer doctors in America DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD or lose their licenses. If you aren't afraid to do so sit back with a glass of chardonnay or a nice hot herbal tea and watch CANCER: THE FORBIDDEN CURES on YouTube and you will be amazed and then you will be ready to graduate from blind disbelief to genuine interest in Ty Bollinger and his incredibly well researched YES WITH LICENSED MEDICAL DOCTORS AS WELL! "The Truth About Cancer" -- for the truth is -- we've been told a LOT of lies for a very long time. That doesn't mean we should be afraid to question them and the system.
The United states, Japan and France have the highest cancer survival rates in the world, so your empty claim that the US is one of the worst countries for survival rates is completely bogus and is a warning that everything you say after that is bogus. All three countries use similar SCIENCE-based treatments. Is that's what you mean by "doing what they're told"? You can't argue with success. I knew the minute you started lying about and denigrating the results in the US shows that you don't have a clue about what you are talking about. Add to that your implication that there is a "cancer industry" that is conspirng to keep cures away from people is the best indication of all that you either don't know the first thing about cancer and cancer treatments or that you're an outright fraud, probabky both. Show us statistics that treatments anywhere in the world that use "alternative" medicine with similar rates. Come up with some peer reviewed studies that your methods work and we'll give it a look. Without that you are no different than thousands of other frauds trying to make money from desperate people. Scientists themselves question their practices every day--using SCIENCE-based methods. You would have an impossible time trying to come up with the evidence of success that's anywhere close to the success of the US, Japan and France in cancer treatment and survival rates. If your ideas depend on denigrating science-based medicine, you have failed before you have begun. Such attacks are seen by all sensible people as a warning that you have nothing in your arsenal but empty, useless claims, hand waving and BS. Lois
Sometimes the filter is set a bit high, but in this case, it's spam. You tried to link to a spam site. Spam, spam, spam, spam, beautiful spam. Lousy Vikings.
My link wasn't shown, so how can you assume it was a spam site. It simply was the page to register for the event for free. You will never will be asked to pay anything, I should know because I was at last years event,and paid nothing. How can we assume it's a spam site? Because you revealed yourself as a fraud with the first words you wrote here. What other kind of site would an obvious fraud have to offer? You revealed your fraudulence by attacking and lying about one of the three countries in the world with the best cancer survival rates. Go back to school. Learn some basic science this time. You aren't going to get anywhere on CFI Forums with bogus claims. We're way ahead of you.
Me wonders what the definition of an "alternative" doctor is? There are no "alternative" doctors of medicine. There are legitimate MDs and frauds. Those are the only twp categories anyone has to concern himself with. "Alternative" is alternative to science-based nedicine. There is no alternative medicine, there is legitimate medicine and there are fraudulent claims. I see that Jason68 flew the coop back in October,