Universal Zoom mediations on our place in the scheme of things

This came across my YouTube suggestions this morning, five years old, and other than the framing aspect, it’s pretty near the best presentation of the size scale that I’ve seen. Then I discovered this was made with an Apple App “Universal Zoom,” so I figured I’d share it in its own dedicated thread. So here it is.

Meditations on where we are in the universe of stuff.

Universal Zoom

Vpr

Universal Zoom app

provides you with the superpower of seeing the invisible! Discover the world around us, from the tiniest subatomic particles to the most prominent space structures known to science. Learn about the units of measurement (metric and imperial) intuitively. Let the Universal Zoom be your guide to the fascinating world of science!

DISCOVER THE UNIVERSE

Universal Zoom offers you to enjoy an incredible journey through the Universe while discovering the most exciting objects to scale in the vast range of sizes, starting from the subatomic world up to the Observable Universe. We created more than 200 objects by using real high-resolution photos where it was possible or original artwork. Easily-accessible concise information about every object with fascinating facts will keep you curious along your journey.

1 Like